lahorimunda

Star Member
Jun 1, 2008
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
I have a few questions about application being rejected by CIO sydney due to insufficient points.

1- If application gets rejected by CIO sydney, is it possible to reapply once the points are complete.
2- If application gets rejected is the fee charged or not. If it is charges will they return the application fee or not.
3- Is there any bad influence while rapplying if application gets rejected.
4- Can the application get rejected by Buffalo once CIO has approved the application.

5- Can I claim points in the last section for an equivalent one year full time work experience in canada?

Thank you in advance for taking out time and answering my questions.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lahorimunda said:
I have a few questions about application being rejected by CIO sydney due to insufficient points.

1- If application gets rejected by CIO sydney, is it possible to reapply once the points are complete.
Ans. Yes you can apply anytime after rejection to CIO.
2- If application gets rejected is the fee charged or not. If it is charges will they return the application fee or not.
Ans. No the processing fee will not be charged as the processing fee is for processing the case and it only starts when your case is selected eligible for processing and it is done at the local visa office but the fee is collected by CIO, Sydney, Canada. The fee is refunded within 4-8 weeks what they say but it takes aroung 4 months.
3- Is there any bad influence while rapplying if application gets rejected.
Ans. No bad influence just make sure that second time the file is complete and from your side eligible for processing (67 points)
4- Can the application get rejected by Buffalo once CIO has approved the application.
Ans. Yes, since local visa office is the actual center that processes the file with subject to documents and if the visa officer processing the case is not satisfied then the file can be rejected or clarification might be asked from the applicant.
5- Can I claim points in the last section for an equivalent one year full time work experience in canada?
Ans. Yes if you fulfill that condition
Thank you in advance for taking out time and answering my questions.
Check for answers in Red