CIC website application status

Traveler74

Star Member
Dec 22, 2007
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone!

Does anyone know what are the different status that we should see on the CIC website? (In progress, medicals received, decision made... etc.)

The reason why I ask is because mine always shows "in progress". I have already done the medicals and I was actually able to get a tracking number from my doctor. It has been delivered in Ottawa a week ago, but my application status still shows in progress.

Thank you.

gjp

Star Member
Feb 15, 2008
The status on the CIC website is one of the worst status tracker in the whole world. It will stay 'In Process' till your visa is approved. In my case, it was 'In process' even two weeks after my visa was issued. Even after getting the visa, I kept checking the status just for the sake of knowing when the status really changes. It changed to 'Decision Made' only after two weeks.

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
gjp said:
The status on the CIC website is one of the worst status tracker in the whole world. It will stay 'In Process' till your visa is approved. In my case, it was 'In process' even two weeks after my visa was issued. Even after getting the visa, I kept checking the status just for the sake of knowing when the status really changes. It changed to 'Decision Made' only after two weeks.
Yes, I will not put my bets on it. It is not very accurate most of the time.

jdhiman

Nov 26, 2008
Hi Traveler74,

My medical exam was also done 2 months ago and last week i received a call from embassy but i am still waiting for further. Have the verification of your present job is done or not.

Thank you.