+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC upload HELP!!!!!!! Has anyone solved this yet???????

sharamay

Mar 15, 2013
Hey Everyone,

I am having soooooo much trouble uploading my IMM1295 documents online on the CIC website I have done everything else but whenever I try to upload this one document it comes back saying that there are answers invlaid. I have redone the form at least 15 times I have tried EVERYTHING. Even started my whole application from scratch again. I have redone the answers in the apprarently invalid boxes. Everytime I try to upload it comes up with the same thing. I have seen many forums on this and it seems that I'm not the only one having the problem. Its very frustrating and I dont know what to do I cant talk to anyone in person and my sort of visa HAS to be done online i cant print it out and send it!
If anyone has any advice on what to do or have had this problem and resolved it please let me know I have no idea what to do!

OC

Feb 11, 2013
So many threads regarding this issue...

Put N/A or not applicable in any fields that aren't relevant to you or don't need answers. This seems to be everyone else's issue, so hopefully that solves it.

andyray85

Mar 11, 2013
For some of the entries you will not be able to put N/A, as you can only enter a number, so just put a 0 for the answers.

This worked for me, it should work for you.

Good luck