Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ButterflyChemist said:
My question is, why didn't you just stick with the street numbers which you say you correctly entered? Why add apartment numbers? CIC clearly suspects that something is amiss which is why they are asking for clarification. Many people don't remember the finer points such exact move in or move out dates, you are expected to give the information to the best of your ability but I don't know how you explain the apartment numbers that aren't even a requirement. You choose to mislead them about something unnecessary. I'm not sure how to explain it away because I'm not sure exactly your reason for doing what you did
well, they actually do ask for the room numbers. without providing those the system does not allow you to move forward

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Ezgi84 said:
Ok first of all ;the rush of applying in a certain deadline makes all of us stressed out and thats why sometimes this can lead someone to this kind of problematic situations....

I am not an expert and I dont know how the form they want looks like but this time dont make up apartment numbers and instead give them only the info that you are 100% sure of because if you again provide apartment numbers and if they dont match with what you have declared before, then it may make things worse ... and be specific about what you were doing as they said (studying , working etc etc)... dont make things more complicated by providing different random numbers.... I am sure you remember street names and etc, provide these and dont make up anything else...

Again I am not an expert or a senior and I dont want to misinform you by any means....but I just see how sad you are and wanted to share my opinion .... and I hope you work things out....
Do you think if i go to the lawyer might complicate the situation? As you said unnecessary more information could lead to a trouble.

Guys any advice on that

FWSAPPLICANT

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
If you will change the addresses now then it may be an act of "Mis representation"

In my opinion don't change your addresses, stick with the same. If apartment numbers are wrong then it is not a big deal. But if you have deliberately written wrong street addresses/building addresses then it may create problems for you, if they will verify.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
1. Provide actual/correct addresses where you've lived.

2. If you don't remember or cannot find out the exact information about your past addresses (from any sort of documents, mails, cards, letters, utility bills, bank information etc), simply put in the details you know and skip the missing/unavailable information (e.g. apartment number). Do not make up anything. Write N/A or UNK instead.

3. You can attach a letter to explain why you were unable to retrieve the exact details / missing information (e.g., lived for very short time periods, had no supporting documentation to track the address history, moved very often, etc). Be honest and hope for the best.

You shouldn't have put 'made up' information in your e-APR to begin with. Anyways, whatever your reasons, consider it a second chance and try to gather the proper address history and submit it. You don't really need a lawyer unless you cannot submit a properly completed form.

Good luck!

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
avanipatil said:
Do you think if i go to the lawyer might complicate the situation? As you said unnecessary more information could lead to a trouble.

Guys any advice on that
In my opinion as long as you are able to explain yourself; you dont need a lawyer... most people handle all the application process by themselves... its your choice but in any case I think you wont have a problem... still dont make up apartment numbers (by the way can you reach any of your old credit card/phone bills or smt? they might have your actual adress, ) if you dont know the exact numbers, just provide what you know and what you can show...

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
avanipatil said:
Thanks a lot,
Do i need to write any additional explanation for this? Do you think cic can again come back and ask number and further info? I dont have any further proof of me staying in those addresses in the past.
You are welcome....

I am not sure about this and I dont want to mislead you, but again if it was me I would just write the part of the adress that I was sure of (street name etc).....without making up numbers and then wait and see if they will insist in the apartment number.... because you dont remember what you put there before right? In my opinion it will totally confuse the situation if you just guess again and come up with different numbers.....

Again I dont want to mislead you, thats just my own opinion.... :( sorry thats not much help

What are you planning to do ?