+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC PR entry done succesfully

anoop_satheesh

Jul 21, 2017
Guys,

The much awaited day has passed successfully. Just a brief in case if it helps others...

1) We did our entry on Nov 11th to Toronto. We reached by evening 6PM Canada time.
2) We came out to airport in 30 minutes, as there were no rush at immigration counter. All formalities done.No documents were asked at this point to me, though i was prepared including proof of funds.
3) Next few days, we opened SIN, bank accounts, took mobile connection etc.
4) We need to get our PR card in post now.

With this, I have completed all process to Canada.

As updated in one of my previous post, I have done it all myself and the process was easy. Please feel free to contact me for any information which is in my limits.

Thanks,
Anoop

Reactions: rsatheeshkumar

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Hey bro,

I will be landing in toronto on 7 december.
My question regarding proof of funds. Will my local bank statement (from pakistan) work? I will not be carrying cash as its not safe. Later on after opening account i will do online transaction. Please advise.

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Secondly,

Have you managed to get an accommodation easily? Can u please guide how i can prepare myself?

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey bro,

My question regarding proof of funds. Will my local bank statement (from pakistan) work? I will not be carrying cash as its not safe. Later on after opening account i will do online transaction. Please advise.

Get a letter from the bank manager along with bank statement, with seal and signature. Ask your bank manager to mention how much your balance is worth in CAD in the letter, using exchange rate of the day he gives you the letter.... Ensure documents are in English. That is very important. I guess you would already know that.

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Guys,

The much awaited day has passed successfully. Just a brief in case if it helps others...

1) We did our entry on Nov 11th to Toronto. We reached by evening 6PM Canada time.
2) We came out to airport in 30 minutes, as there were no rush at immigration counter. All formalities done.No documents were asked at this point to me, though i was prepared including proof of funds.
3) Next few days, we opened SIN, bank accounts, took mobile connection etc.
4) We need to get our PR card in post now.

With this, I have completed all process to Canada.

As updated in one of my previous post, I have done it all myself and the process was easy. Please feel free to contact me for any information which is in my limits.

Thanks,
Anoop
Congratulations, Anoop and welcome to Canada.

Reactions: anoop_satheesh

anoop_satheesh

Jul 21, 2017
Hey bro,

Mr. Optimist has answered the query.
For me, I just took bank statement print out with me. But they did not asked any thing.

anoop_satheesh

Jul 21, 2017
Secondly,

Have you managed to get an accommodation easily? Can u please guide how i can prepare myself?
I have my friends there, so accommodation was not an issue for me. I did soft landing only.
IF you dont have anybody, to start with AirBnB would be best choice.