+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC PR application returned (AINP) please help

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Hi all,

I have been keeping you guys updated about my application and now all of a sudden a tradegy happend and now i m so worried. Please help me if anyone had similar issue or have any information which may help me.

I got my AINP on may 2016 and i applied for PR on sept 20th and yesterday Nov 15,2016 i got a mail form CIC and all of my documents were returned. i dont know how but i missed a signature on a form and this is the reason i they returned it.

a letter was attached with my application, it stated

Your provincial nomination either has expired or will expire on NOv 7, 2016. If the application is received prior to th expiry date, an extension will not be necesssary. if the application is received after the expiry date. it will be returned to you as incomplete ( if an extension is approved, the province will provide you with approval letter... include this approval letter with the application)

since my AINP is expired now ( Expiry was nov 7, 2016) can i get an extension or i will have to apply ANIP from start. I looked into AINP website it stated if your AINP is not expired you can apply for an extension

My question is

1) if CIC returnes the application and AINP get expired so can i apply for extension for AINP based on the returned documnets
2) from my understanding of the statement above, if AINP is expired and i apply for PR then it will be returned and i can get extension from AINP stating that i have already applied for PR but my AINP is expiring, i need an extension OR
once AINP is expierd it cannot be renewed unless you have AOR or a valid reason.

PLease explain if anybody have any information or been in similar sitution. Very depressed

Thank you

canadian_monk

Mar 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-11-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Inland
Med's Request
[upfront] 03/04/2017
Med's Done....
12/05/2017
Interview........
---
Passport Req..
---
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2018
From here: http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/programs-and-forms/ainp-extend-nomination.aspx

The AINP must receive your extension request within six months of the expiry date of your original Nomination. If more than six months have passed since the expiry date of your original Nomination, you are not eligible for an AINP Nomination extension.

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
But i did apply for PR before my AINP was expiring.

you are right. I will go to AINP office today since it is close to my work place

Thank you for your help

Any other suggestions will be appriciated

K4n4d4WS

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
10-11-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
08-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
fahad911 said:
But i did apply for PR before my AINP was expiring.
the application is only valid if they accepted it
if they return your application its like you never applied for it

fahad911 said:
I will go to AINP office today since it is close to my work place
as far as know they are not open for the public

fahad911 said:
Any other suggestions will be appriciated

and go to the above mentioned website from AINP
don't miss anything like signature

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
canadian_monk said:
From here: http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/programs-and-forms/ainp-extend-nomination.aspx

The AINP must receive your extension request within six months of the expiry date of your original Nomination. If more than six months have passed since the expiry date of your original Nomination, you are not eligible for an AINP Nomination extension.
From AINP website:
Your Nomination extension request is subject to all conditions that were in place at the time your original Nomination was issued by the AINP.

Which means that now you have 6 months to apply for extension.

http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/programs-and-forms/ainp-extend-nomination.aspx

I just called AINP and they confirmed me what you have said above. I was depressed so did not read the extension tab. I just read if nomination expires you are no longer eligible for an extension.

I will apply for extension tomorrow and will see how it goes.

canadian_monk

Mar 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-11-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Inland
Med's Request
[upfront] 03/04/2017
Med's Done....
12/05/2017
Interview........
---
Passport Req..
---
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2018
Good luck and keep us posted, please. Others (as myself) may be on the same boat in the near future, who knows (I still haven't received AOR and I forgot to include my work permit (not really sure if it was needed)).

megha25887

Jun 11, 2012
Hi,

I am also in the same situation as you. My AINP expired on 14th December and I got my package back today with a note saying I missed the signature at one place. Have you already applied for extension or did you heard back from AINP people! It is a really stressful situation. I would really appreciate if you can share your experience.

Thanks

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Hello everyone
I have a very good news
My ainp nomination extension got approved.....
I received the extension nomination by email
Noc code did not change and took bout two weeks for them to process it
Ainp received the documents on nov 21 2016
And received the email on dec 2 2016
They did verify my employment by contacting HR
The wait for 2 weeks was horrible
Thank u all for ur support
Regards
Fahad911

Fly bird

Sep 29, 2016
fahad911 said:
Hello everyone
I have a very good news
My ainp nomination extension got approved.....
I received the extension nomination by email
Noc code did not change and took bout two weeks for them to process it
Ainp received the documents on nov 21 2016
And received the email on dec 2 2016
They did verify my employment by contacting HR
The wait for 2 weeks was horrible
Thank u all for ur support
Regards
Fahad911
Congrats and good luck!

I have a question, did you forgot to write your name? or you wrote your name but not signature format?
I mean if i wrote my name by hand writing the application will be returned?
They need it in signature format?

jampk

Oct 28, 2016
Hi Guys,

I applied for visitor visa before current PR application,and i have the UCI # on my visitor visa passport submission letter which i received from CIC do I put the same UCI in PR application as well?

Thanks,

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Fly bird said:
Congrats and good luck!

I have a question, did you forgot to write your name? or you wrote your name but not signature format?
I mean if i wrote my name by hand writing the application will be returned?
They need it in signature format?
the requirement is signature by hand... some people donot usuallly do signatures so name works... the only thing important is that i guess done by HAND..... now i dont know name format as a signature would work or no....

i guess it should becoz u did it by pen and by hand thats what the req is i think... i did type my name by computer....

Fly bird

Sep 29, 2016
fahad911 said:
the requirement is signature by hand... some people donot usuallly do signatures so name works... the only thing important is that i guess done by HAND..... now i dont know name format as a signature would work or no....

i guess it should becoz u did it by pen and by hand thats what the req is i think... i did type my name by computer....
Thanks Fahad that you clarified this point.