+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Internal Discrepancy (Mistake) - Loss Of PPR notice - Advice Needed

arkstark

Sep 25, 2017
Hello All,

I had requested my GCMS Notes after 4 months had passed on my application seeing that most of my friends received their PPR with that time period.

After I reach the 5th month I received my GCMS notes To my surprise, I noticed that there was an error in my Email ID. So obviously I panicked and assumed I made the mistake and contacted CIC to see if they had sent me an email. Here were the responses:

Agent 1: No notification was sent yet. Nothing to worry about.

This surprised me as my GCMS notes showed no activity on my application since August 1st so I called again

two days later:

Agent 2: PPR was sent 1-1/2 month ago (August 1st 2017) to wrong email ID. He opened a CSE to inform Visa Office.

Called again to confirm today

Agent 3: CSE is open. No timeline on when PPR will be sent.

I later noticed that the error was not in the transmitted application but was present in the GCMS notes which leads me to believe that they manually type in the contact information leading to errors?????

I am reaching the deadline of the passport submission in 4 days according to standard timings but still have not received the PPR on correct email ID. I have submitted a CSE, called CIC and changed my email ID. Should I still be worried?

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Hello All,

I had requested my GCMS Notes after 4 months had passed on my application seeing that most of my friends received their PPR with that time period.

After I reach the 5th month I received my GCMS notes To my surprise, I noticed that there was an error in my Email ID. So obviously I panicked and assumed I made the mistake and contacted CIC to see if they had sent me an email. Here were the responses:

This surprised me as my GCMS notes showed no activity on my application since August 1st so I called again

two days later:

Agent 2: PPR was sent 1-1/2 month ago (August 1st 2017) to wrong email ID. He opened a CSE to inform Visa Office.

I later noticed that the error was not in the transmitted application but was present in the GCMS notes which leads me to believe that they manually type in the contact information leading to errors?????

I am reaching the deadline of the passport submission in 4 days according to standard timings but still have not received the PPR on correct email ID. I have submitted a CSE, called CIC and changed my email ID. Should I still be worried?
No, don't worry at all.
The passport submission deadline won't count as you never received the request.
They have taken a note and will definitely sort this out.
It's just a matter of them to check the notes and issue another PPR email to the 'proper' email address.
It may take few days, but it will come to you soon.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hello All,

two days later:

Nothing to worry. You should be receiving your PPR in the updated email soon. Good luck.

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Hello All,

two days later:

Hi, did you receive another mail on PPR ? Can you please share number to reachout to them..