udub

Feb 3, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Hi,

I got an email today, saying: The application that you submitted does not meet the requirements for processing

as there are documents and/or forms missing.

and that:
The following items are missing and/or incomplete from your application package:

 A correction to the mailing address specified on the Generic Application Form

for Canada (IMM0008) to reflect the mailing address of the Principal

Applicant; or, if the Principal Applicant wishes to have correspondence

mailed to the address specified, a completed and signed Use of a

Representative form (IMM5476) is required for the authorization of release of

documents and information to the individual residing at this address.

Is my application actually being returned to me, or they are requesting I just submit IMM5476?
There is a File number that starts with XF****, is that the application number, or UCI, or? Is it possible login to CIC on-line services to upload there? Or is the webform the only option?

udub

Feb 3, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Anybody?

I called CIC and the representative said she believes it is being mailed back. Can anyone confirm? I called a week before and a CIC representative said because it is in the system I should expect an AOR soon.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your entire application package is probably being returned, but it's not the end of the world. ;)

If you submitted an Inland application, you need to be residing in Canada (with your spouse/partner sponsor). If you listed a different address as your own (which is what it sounds like), that's why your application is incomplete.

Just complete a new IMM0008, this time listing the Canadian address where you are residing, and resubmit your package.

You do NOT need to include the IMM5476 unless you want to assign someone (could even be your sponsor) to be your representative.

The XF**** is your temporary file number, not a UCI number.

Good luck!

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would rush to the CIC webform and upload the missing IMM5476

There is an option from the drop down for this as far as i can remember. You have nothing to lose if you do this.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Screenager said:
I would rush to the CIC webform and upload the missing IMM5476

There is an option from the drop down for this as far as i can remember. You have nothing to lose if you do this.
They won't get to it for at least 10 days. By then the package will likely have already been received by the OP.

udub

Feb 3, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Yes I used my mailing address as the principle applicant's mailing address. Thought it would be faster/higher chance of mail being delivered. I will include a use of representative form instead of using the overseas address.

I just uploaded it to the web form just in case. But I'm guessing my package is already in the mail. Now I just have to wait a week or two at least for it to arrive back at my address in the USA.

udub

Feb 3, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Thanks for your responses.

By the way, in addition to the use of representative form (IMM547), I was going to include the March 2017 version of the IMM0008 (this form was updated since I mailed my application the first time) with ALL the same info. I will include my original IMM0008 as well just in case. Could someone let me know if this sounds reasonable?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
udub said:
Thanks for your responses.

By the way, in addition to the use of representative form (IMM547), I was going to include the March 2017 version of the IMM0008 (this form was updated since I mailed my application the first time) with ALL the same info. I will include my original IMM0008 as well just in case. Could someone let me know if this sounds reasonable?
Only include the newer version.

udub

Feb 3, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
profiler said:
Only include the newer version.
Why not old one as well, just in case? I would include a title page explaining that I'm adding the new version of the IMM0008 just in case they preferred that over the old version. There doesn't seem but any difference in the sections that we can fill out. My guess is some text in the last page got changed.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
udub said:
Why not old one as well, just in case? I would include a title page explaining that I'm adding the new version of the IMM0008 just in case they preferred that over the old version. There doesn't seem but any difference in the sections that we can fill out. My guess is some text in the last page got changed.
So,
1) The barcode page changes once you change any of those fields. So you have to revalidate
2) Including an old version of a form could have them sending it back to you
3) Assuming CIC will extract the right form, when two are available is a bad idea.

Just include the new form only.

udub

Feb 3, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
profiler said:
So,
1) The barcode page changes once you change any of those fields. So you have to revalidate
2) Including an old version of a form could have them sending it back to you
3) Assuming CIC will extract the right form, when two are available is a bad idea.

Just include the new form only.
OK. Thanks for the clarification.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016