+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC asking for Educational diploma/ degrees, but I din't claim any points for it

Rousi

Oct 16, 2013
Hi,

I have received an ITA, in my express entry profile I indicated the following:
1. I have a Master's Degree from Canada
2. I have a Bachelors from outside Canada, then it asked if I had an ECA and I said NO.
It is asking for my degrees so I assume that I need to upload my canadian degree and then my foreign degree without ECA (I actually don't have it).
Is this right?

Now on something similar,
In the work letters part. Do I need to include ALL of my work letters or only the one for which I claimed points of experience in the Work history part?

Nitewalker

Oct 2, 2014
Can anybody help me I am going thru the same situation. While EE I did not put spouse education details as I didn't need the points now I got ITA should I include the details in Education section of spouse with no to ECA or leave it out completely.

And one more thing should I include the education details in personal history section of spouse or no?? I am really confused any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

sumitk222

Feb 4, 2017
Can anybody help me I am going thru the same situation. While EE I did not put spouse education details as I didn't need the points now I got ITA should I include the details in Education section of spouse with no to ECA or leave it out completely.

And one more thing should I include the education details in personal history section of spouse or no?? I am really confused any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards.
Hey Nitewalker, did you get clarification on your query. I am actually in the same boat and would need help. Thank you.

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Hey Nitewalker, did you get clarification on your query. I am actually in the same boat and would need help. Thank you.
Some questions around this. If you dont declare your wifes education (even when she is a graduate)

1. Will it be misrepresentation
2. There will be no placeholder for education in wifes document upload section. Then how to upload her IELTS score?

kayoter

Sep 16, 2019

Regards.
hi can i know what did u end up doing? plz

ntung029

Jan 28, 2020
Hi,

I have received an ITA, in my express entry profile I indicated the following:
1. I have a Master's Degree from Canada
2. I have a Bachelors from outside Canada, then it asked if I had an ECA and I said NO.
It is asking for my degrees so I assume that I need to upload my canadian degree and then my foreign degree without ECA (I actually don't have it).
Is this right?

Now on something similar,
In the work letters part. Do I need to include ALL of my work letters or only the one for which I claimed points of experience in the Work history part?
Hi Rousi,

My case is the same as your case. I have a Master degree in Canada and a Bachelor degree outside Canada.
When I submitted my EE profile, I listed 2 degrees in my profile, a Master degree and Bachelor degree with no ECA. Then I got rejected for being incomplete because they required an ECA. I am not sure if you have the same issue and how do you solve this?
Can I not declare that I don't have a Bachelor degree and resubmit again because I have a PNP.