+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC are requesting travel history

abcvita2012

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hello everyone,

AOR 4th of september. CIC sent me a message for travel history. It's stressing me out since I lived in one country for my entire life with visits to another country for a total of 136 days since I became 18. What does it mean to receive such a letter?
Here is a copy of the request:

Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.  Your Travels: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Hello everyone,

AOR 4th of september. CIC sent me a message for travel history. It's stressing me out since I lived in one country for my entire life with visits to another country for a total of 136 days since I became 18. What does it mean to receive such a letter?

Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.  Your Travels: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf
Nothing to worry here. This is one of the most common additional documents required by Cic. Just fill & send it back.

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

As Scorpman21 mentioned, its common.
Along with the Travel History form Include your citizenship and resident document also. While submission, I focused on Travel form and forgot to add these documents. Later when I realized I sent them using Case Specific Form (after 3 Days of submission) hoping they will accept the document s using CSE.

Reactions: Scorpman21

abcvita2012

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
As Scorpman21 mentioned, its common.
Along with the Travel History form Include your citizenship and resident document also. While submission, I focused on Travel form and forgot to add these documents. Later when I realized I sent them using Case Specific Form (after 3 Days of submission) hoping they will accept the document s using CSE.
I already submitted the form only with a letter of explanation. I didn't submit any other documents. However, I attached scans of all pages of my passports post ITA. Is there a necessity to add something else now?

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I already submitted the form only with a letter of explanation. I didn't submit any other documents. However, I attached scans of all pages of my passports post ITA. Is there a necessity to add something else now?
In the document they mentioned "Travel form including Citizenship and resident document".. Considering that I submitted my Indian Passport (1st& last pages), Canada Resident Document and USA Resident document.

I am hoping you should be fine.

abcvita2012

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
In the document they mentioned "Travel form including Citizenship and resident document".. Considering that I submitted my Indian Passport (1st& last pages), Canada Resident Document and USA Resident document.

How do i raise a cse? Did you submit only current residency or all?

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reactions: abcvita2012

donald70fms

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Hi I have submitted my application and received AOR on 9th October.
However I feel there are some oversight errors I made in the travel history dates. They are as follows:

According to my passport its as follows:
departed from india: 8th Feb 2015
Arrival in indonesia: 9th Feb 2015
Departure from Indonesia : 12th Feb 2015
Arrival in singapore: 12th Feb 2015
Dearture from singapore: 13th Feb 2015 and same is arrival date in india

However while entering my travel history in the form I mentioned it as:

Arrival in indonesia: 9th Feb 2015
Departure from Indonesia : 11th Feb 2015-(instead of 12th Feb as mentioned in passport)
Arrival in singapore: 12th Feb 2015
Departure from singapore: 13th Feb 2015

Not sure how authorities are going to react to the same.
Any suggestions would be helpful.

cdfaria

Sep 24, 2017
Winnipeg
I travelled to Europa for 30 days in 2011. I listed some of the places according to my visa stamps. However, now I was asked to submit supplementary travel information. Should I list all places even if it won't match my express of intention, or Should I keep the same places as I listed before? Thanks for replying :)

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017

I just received similar letter. And I had submitted all pages of my current and previous passports. Please are you suggesting I upload the passports along with the IMM5562E form?

Please reply, I have just a few days to submit. I am concerned about the meaning of citizenship and resident document

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received similar letter. And I had submitted all pages of my current and previous passports. Please are you suggesting I upload the passports along with the IMM5562E form?

Please reply, I have just a few days to submit. I am concerned about the meaning of citizenship and resident document
My passport is the Citizenship document, hence I uploaded that document.
As I am living in Canada, I do have work permit - a residency document.
I do have a USA visitor visa - a residency document.
So I included all the documents.

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017

Ok. Thank you. This means I will scan all the visas relating to the trips I've mentioned and attach as well.

I'm living in my country of citizenship and I already uploaded my passport doc. But I will do so again.

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
- My name
- Travel history info form: information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. This must be received by 2017/11/30
- Your Travels: with a pdf link provided

the 3 bullet points is how it was actually presented. And the link (3rd bullet) has a form where you include trip duration and purpose. Please did you submit info on previous travel history in another format (as per 2nd bullet)?

And is it alright to restrict it to 10 years or from 18th birthday as they said in the IMM5562E form?

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
- My name
- Travel history info form: information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. This must be received by 2017/11/30
- Your Travels: with a pdf link provided

the 3 bullet points is how it was actually presented. And the link (3rd bullet) has a form where you include trip duration and purpose. Please did you submit info on previous travel history in another format (as per 2nd bullet)?

And is it alright to restrict it to 10 years or from 18th birthday as they said in the IMM5562E form?
I did the same and provided information from 18th birthday.