Oct 2011
Passport Req..
11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-2012
LANDED..........
12-2012
Hello Seniors/Friends,
My CIC application for PR is returned today with application fees( I am an US AINP Nominee currently in Canada, just an FYI) stating IMM008 Schedule 1: Background/Declaration form is incomplete where basically there is a gap in my spouse's address history column which is highlighted in the form. They have asked to completed the application and send the letter along with attached appendices.

On my PR application they have stamped "PROV NOM" (i guess it's provincial nominee) in red and couple of other red stamps.

I am going to fill out the missing information along with some other recent updates that have occured like change in address and so forth.

My question is,

what do I do with this packet which is returned I mean do I need to send it along with new forms so that they might consider my case as old case and retain kind of old priority date

OR

just fill out form IMM008 schedule Background /Declaration for my spouse and send everything from RETURNED packet.

Also, earlier I had a orange AINP sticker which I had to stick to the CIC envelop but this time since I am resending my application what should I do: shall I write in BOLD letters at the buttom of envelop (AINP)?

Please, it's very urgent and kindly appreciate your help into this.

Regards...

habao

Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2010
Nomination.....
20-04-2010
File Transfer...
28-04-2011
Med's Request
20-01-2011
Med's Done....
10-02-2011
Passport Req..
16-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2011
Hi,
I also faced the similar situation last year May. I called CIC and what they asked me to do is, complete the form which they mentioned as incorrect and send it together with all other forms and their covering letter which indicating the error. I also added another covering letter describing that I changed only the form that they mentioned as wrong and attached herewith together with all other forms which I didn't change anything. I don't think its good to do changes to other forms in this time (not sure).
For the sticker, I also just wrote it in the envelop.... And in my case, my police certificates also had a chance to expire before processing of second attempt. I asked that and they said, it wont be a problem. Therefore keep the original sign dates without change for all forms except the form that you are going to change (Since you are not touching any items in the other forms)
If you have any concerns, better you contact CIC directly, and in my case, they answered me clearly...

Canadabie

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Earlier Buffalo later on xfered to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
End of Sept 2011
File Transfer...
To Ottawa
Med's Request
End of Sept 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-2012
LANDED..........
12-2012
Hi habao,
Thanks for your reply. This really helps.

However, on the other hand. There are few changes that are happened which I am not sure if I need to mention such as the address has changed also my wife started working earlier she wasn't. This means that PR form for myself, Schedule background declaration form and Additional Family information form for both of us where address needs to be updated. I am worried if I just make modification to the the form which they are asking and later they come and ask for most recent information again. I appreciate if you could let me know your thoughts on this.
I will also contact CIC tomorrow, I tried to contact Buffalo office several time earlier but they couldn't help me, is there a contact number dedicated to PR queries which phone number you were referring?

One more thing, It almost took 2 months for CIC to come back to me to correct the information. In your case, did you retain original date when you send your application for the first time or second attempted date?

Thanks and Regards,
Canadabie.

habao

Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2010
Nomination.....
20-04-2010
File Transfer...
28-04-2011
Med's Request
20-01-2011
Med's Done....
10-02-2011
Passport Req..
16-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2011
Hi,

For me also it took two months them to return my file. I believe second time it start processing my file as new application. That mean, first two months lost in time line.
For your other questions such as change of other information, I don't think I have much experience to answer. Please call 1-888-242‑2100 and asks all your questions and they will clearly instruct you on this regards.

blancblue

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/New york
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-sept-2010(02-mar-2011 CIC start processing)
AOR Received.
Sept 01, 2011
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
July 07, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 01, 2011
Med's Done....
Oct. 08, 2011
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Nov 02, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 30, 2011
habao said:
Hi,
I also faced the similar situation last year May. I called CIC and what they asked me to do is, complete the form which they mentioned as incorrect and send it together with all other forms and their covering letter which indicating the error. I also added another covering letter describing that I changed only the form that they mentioned as wrong and attached herewith together with all other forms which I didn't change anything. I don't think its good to do changes to other forms in this time (not sure).
For the sticker, I also just wrote it in the envelop.... And in my case, my police certificates also had a chance to expire before processing of second attempt. I asked that and they said, it wont be a problem. Therefore keep the original sign dates without change for all forms except the form that you are going to change (Since you are not touching any items in the other forms)
If you have any concerns, better you contact CIC directly, and in my case, they answered me clearly...

hI Habao,
You said you contacted Cic office regarding your problem. Do you have telephone number to call in Buffalo. thanks.

habao

Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2010
Nomination.....
20-04-2010
File Transfer...
28-04-2011
Med's Request
20-01-2011
Med's Done....
10-02-2011
Passport Req..
16-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2011
Nop, I called the general line 1-888-242‑2100

Canadabie

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
End of Sept 2011
File Transfer...
To Ottawa
Med's Request
End of Sept 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-2012
LANDED..........
12-2012
Thanks so much habao for taking time and answering my questions. I have resubmitted my application, hope this time it goes without any problem.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Canadabie.

habao

Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2010
Nomination.....
20-04-2010
File Transfer...
28-04-2011
Med's Request
20-01-2011
Med's Done....
10-02-2011
Passport Req..
16-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2011
Yes, it will be Ok this time...Now start checking your bank draft chash starting from another 1~2 months....I resubmitted July 17, 2010 and bank draft was chashed Sep 10.

Canadabie

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
End of Sept 2011
File Transfer...
To Ottawa
Med's Request
End of Sept 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-2012
LANDED..........
12-2012
Yeah, sure I will. Thanks

Regards,
Canadabie

JENNYSEC

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10
File Transfer...
detroit
Med's Request
june 2011
Med's Done....
june 2011
Passport Req..
march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
march 2012
LANDED..........
13 JUNE 2012
Canadabie said:
Hello Seniors/Friends,
My CIC application for PR is returned today with application fees( I am an US AINP Nominee currently in Canada, just an FYI) stating IMM008 Schedule 1: Background/Declaration form is incomplete where basically there is a gap in my spouse's address history column which is highlighted in the form. They have asked to completed the application and send the letter along with attached appendices.

On my PR application they have stamped "PROV NOM" (i guess it's provincial nominee) in red and couple of other red stamps.

I am going to fill out the missing information along with some other recent updates that have occured like change in address and so forth.

My question is,

WEhen you apply to cic pls. give us your time line.how much time they take to return your application.

what do I do with this packet which is returned I mean do I need to send it along with new forms so that they might consider my case as old case and retain kind of old priority date

OR

just fill out form IMM008 schedule Background /Declaration for my spouse and send everything from RETURNED packet.

Also, earlier I had a orange AINP sticker which I had to stick to the CIC envelop but this time since I am resending my application what should I do: shall I write in BOLD letters at the buttom of envelop (AINP)?

Regards...

JENNYSEC

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10
File Transfer...
detroit
Med's Request
june 2011
Med's Done....
june 2011
Passport Req..
march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
march 2012
LANDED..........
13 JUNE 2012
Canadabie said:
Hello Seniors/Friends,

My question is,

OR

Regards...
CAN YOU PROVIDE YOUR TIME LINE ..WHEN YOU APPLIED TO CIC AND WHEN THEY RETURNED AND THEY ENCASED YOUR CHECK?

ayu_pat

May 9, 2011
Habao,

When you have submitted your application again, did you extend validity of nomination certificate, or you have submitted documents within validity of it.

aspiring

Jul 17, 2012
Hi Canadabie/ Habao,

I am exactly in the same position today, in this case did you have to extend the nomination dates from AINP ?