+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC account update

patrick_4812

Jun 16, 2017
Hello,

I had a look at my CIC account and prior to today, the status of my application has always shown as "Submitted"; whereas today I had a look and it shows "Updated" however, I did not receive an email notification nor was there an actual change on the information table. What could this mean?

andreija_4

Jul 12, 2017
Hello,

I had a look at my CIC account and prior to today, the status of my application has always shown as "Submitted"; whereas today I had a look and it shows "Updated" however, I did not receive an email notification nor was there an actual change on the information table. What could this mean?
I'll be following this, happened to my account, too.

onlyravian

Jul 26, 2017
Hello,

Means someone has actually started working on your application. Previously it was just received in their system but no one performed anything on the application. Its a good sign because at least now your counter for receiving a decision is started..

andreija_4

Jul 12, 2017
Means someone has actually started working on your application. Previously it was just received in their system but no one performed anything on the application. Its a good sign because at least now your counter for receiving a decision is started..
Would you know the time frame, say within 5 days for example?

andreija_4

Jul 12, 2017
That's a biggest secret after Bermuda triangle ;) No one can tell exactly the time frame, some people got it within days and some after 50 weeks..
hahaha I apologize for the question, just very anxious and trying to get any semblance of hope that I would be approved hehe

onlyravian

Jul 26, 2017
hahaha I apologize for the question, just very anxious and trying to get any semblance of hope that I would be approved hehe
I can understand the anxiety being in the same boat of waiting.. Hopefully yours be approved within few days. Cheers!

patrick_4812

Jun 16, 2017
All right, thanks for your response!

hashmi08

Jul 8, 2017
Same happened to my profile as well. I applied on 15 June 2017 ans later linked my application online on 23 july. when i linked it, my background check was in processing but my review of eligibility section was not started. On 27 July, the review of eligibility section updated and now it is showing a message " we re reviewing your eligibility ". what does that mean? Am I gonna receive their decision soon?

Spatel0407

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Same happened to my profile as well. I applied on 15 June 2017 ans later linked my application online on 23 july. when i linked it, my background check was in processing but my review of eligibility section was not started. On 27 July, the review of eligibility section updated and now it is showing a message " we re reviewing your eligibility ". what does that mean? Am I gonna receive their decision soon?
Yes some people receive it soon after we are reviewing your eligibility.. wish you a good luck! Hope you too get your decision soon