+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIBC GIC Refund

rubberdork

Jun 28, 2019
CIBC says that they refunded my money on Sept. 5 and that transfers can take 8-10 days. My local bank (BPI in the Philippines) tells me that they can find no trace of the wire transfer. I was told that they don't see any pending transfers or any floating amount equivalent to what I'm expecting back from CIBC.

I've just emailed CIBC asking them to check on the status on their end. The 1-2 days response time is an excruciating wait.

Has anyone successfully applied for and received their money back from CIBC? I'm getting a little worried here.

Shreyash_46

Nov 29, 2019
CIBC says that they refunded my money on Sept. 5 and that transfers can take 8-10 days. My local bank (BPI in the Philippines) tells me that they can find no trace of the wire transfer. I was told that they don't see any pending transfers or any floating amount equivalent to what I'm expecting back from CIBC.

I've just emailed CIBC asking them to check on the status on their end. The 1-2 days response time is an excruciating wait.

Has anyone successfully applied for and received their money back from CIBC? I'm getting a little worried here.
what reason did you write for the refund ? I m going to initiate refund thats why I am asking. And have to received the money by now ?

Vineethreddy

Mar 11, 2020
I applied refund for cibc gic on September 11 th and the refund amount is not credited into my bank account yet.its been more than 3 weeks .I received a mail saying it is successfully processed.In how many days I can expect the payment in my account.Anyone faced the delay like me ? My friend received the amount in accountin 5 working days ,but for me it's different don't know why...

dx619

Jun 28, 2020

Hi, I am also facing the same problem, my bank cannot find the refund, CIBC says its in my bank, but i didn't receive the refund yet. Did you received the refund ?

dx619

Jun 28, 2020
I applied refund for cibc gic on September 11 th and the refund amount is not credited into my bank account yet.its been more than 3 weeks .I received a mail saying it is successfully processed.In how many days I can expect the payment in my account.Anyone faced the delay like me ? My friend received the amount in accountin 5 working days ,but for me it's different don't know why...
hi, did you receive the refund? I am also facing the same problem. I received an email from cibc, they mentioned the refund was processed. But its now 1 and half month, I didnt receive the refund, I asked my bank, but they didn't receive anything, Please advice me if you know something

Nainika singh

Jan 29, 2021
hi, did you receive the refund? I am also facing the same problem. I received an email from cibc, they mentioned the refund was processed. But its now 1 and half month, I didnt receive the refund, I asked my bank, but they didn't receive anything, Please advice me if you know something

Have you got refund?

himaja123

Feb 11, 2021

Hi
Even im facing the same issue
Have you received the refund yet. Could you let me know because that would help me in proceeding further with my refund

himaja123

Feb 11, 2021
Hi, I am also facing the same problem, my bank cannot find the refund, CIBC says its in my bank, but i didn't receive the refund yet. Did you received the refund ?

himaja123

Feb 11, 2021
Hi vineeth

Have you received the refund. Im also facing same issue. If yes could you let me know what needs to be done

Nimarbajwa

Aug 22, 2019
I had paid GIC in CIBC but now decided to withdraw application because of some reason . My study permit was not applied yet . How to get GIC refund in withdrawal case ? Please suggest

sumona03

Mar 27, 2021
Hi vineeth

Have you received the refund. Im also facing same issue. If yes could you let me know what needs to be done
hey, did you get the refund? i am going to apply for a refund because my study permit got refused. Please let me the money is back or not . I am very worried about it .what should i do or not to do. Can you please contract me through email -sumonarahama91@gmail.com thank you in advance

sumona03

Mar 27, 2021
I had paid GIC in CIBC but now decided to withdraw application because of some reason . My study permit was not applied yet . How to get GIC refund in withdrawal case ? Please suggest
DID you get the money back? i am also going to apply for a refund .Cant understand what to do .

Nimarbajwa

Aug 22, 2019
DID you get the money back? i am also going to apply for a refund .Cant understand what to do .
Yes it got approved and got the confirmation mail that refund will be credit in next 5-10 working days. Hopefully I will get by next week .