+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Choosing a course

M

mehtab.92

Hi friends.

As all of you know that choosing a related course to your previous studies is a big thing.

Guys, My friend Rajinder is also filing his case next week.

He has done 12th grade with Non-Medical subjects(Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) and he sent his docs to College and college advise him to select course of International Business.

I just want to know that does this International Business relates to his previous studies?

Please share your experience if anybody of you or your known got visa in same conditions.

Thank you,

M

mehtab.92

Hi friends.

As all of you know that choosing a related course to your previous studies is a big thing.

Guys, My friend Rajinder is also filing his case next week.

He has done 12th grade with Non-Medical subjects(Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) and he sent his docs to College and college advise him to select course of International Business.

I just want to know that does this International Business relates to his previous studies?

Please share your experience if anybody of you or your known got visa in same conditions.

Thank you.

Ny

Jun 6, 2011
Sorry but I have so say no, International Business doesn't relate to math and science courses at all ^^
You will do a lot of reading and writing in that class.

M

mehtab.92

But I think so Mathematics is common subject between both.
Accounting is also based on maths.

Ny

Jun 6, 2011
International Business doesnt deal with accounting. If you want to study accounting then choose Accounting 12

M

mehtab.92

Ny ....Without having proper knowledge please don't give wrong answers to anyone.

As you International Business doesn't deal with Accounting......I'm sorry to say you're wrong here.....You can even check the following link.....http://www.senecac.on.ca/fulltime/IBU.html .

It very clearly given over there that Accounting 1 is the subject in Semester 2....
However in the whole coure Maths goes around every semester...
In 1st Semester...Maths is there.
In 2nd Accounting 1
Even in 3rd .........there i little maths with subject of Business Statistics.

Ny

Jun 6, 2011
Hey so sorry I didnt know that you were talking abt college T_T
Because there is also an International Business course in high school too and that is the one that I was referring to.

yogdhuria

Dec 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello mehtab.92
Important point here is that please attach statement of purpose in ur file stating which course u r opting and how it is linked to ur previous studies (stating the points that u have stated above) and also how this will going to benefit u.

M

mehtab.92

@yogdhuria: I want to know this for my pal.

I already filed on 2nd of june.