+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Child Visitor Visa application

Afara

Mar 19, 2023
We have a situation where I have submitted an online Canadian Visitor Visa applications for a family member and his wife who are currently living in Dubai, but accidently missed to add their 5 year old child in the main application, and had to submit a separate application for the 5 year old child a day after submitting the parent main application. A month later the parent (mother and father) applications got fully approved, BUT the child application still showing that "Eligibility" under review for two months now. I have sent two "Webforms" for supporting clarification, but still no response. I appreciate help and guidance.

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
We have a situation where I have submitted an online Canadian Visitor Visa applications for a family member and his wife who are currently living in Dubai, but accidently missed to add their 5 year old child in the main application, and had to submit a separate application for the 5 year old child a day after submitting the parent main application. A month later the parent (mother and father) applications got fully approved, BUT the child application still showing that "Eligibility" under review for two months now. I have sent two "Webforms" for supporting clarification, but still no response. I appreciate help and guidance.
when did you apply for them ? from dubai and using the Gckey or ircc portal

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Applied online on Jan 18, 2023
Using GCKey or IRCC portal ?
i applied same say , on IRCC portal applicant mother lives in Dubai so far its under review for eligibilty thats it ,, when did they let you know that the visa was approved