+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chefs and Cooks 6241 and 6242 MI-3 July 2011.

winendine

Star Member
Sep 30, 2011
In the Kitchen
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Doc's Request.
All docs sub. with app.
AOR Received.
16-02-2012
IELTS Request
Band8 with app.
File Transfer...
10-03-2012 w/ file trans. to NDVO
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
201X
chefprashi said:
don't worry man u ll hv ur visa by Dec for sure.
thank you chef parshi for your encouragement. The more I am on this cruise job, the more country entry stamps I will get, the more PCCs I may have to collect at a later stage. As you know we do this only for money, right now I am in Spain, as you know the crew works hard and the rich get to see the wonders of the world. :D. By the end of this year I may have to give them 5/6 PCC's. :D

It was nice talking to you on phone. How is your process going, the last I knew that you got ur medicals, any news after that?

Good luck to you

chefprashi

Mar 17, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 sep 2011
AOR Received.
dec 15
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
15 Feb2012
Med's Done....
29 Feb
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 11 April 2012
Passport Req..
15 Feb and delivered on 9 Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 27th Aug. 2012
winendine said:
thank you chef parshi for your encouragement. The more I am on this cruise job, the more country entry stamps I will get, the more PCCs I may have to collect at a later stage. As you know we do this only for money, right now I am in Spain, as you know the crew works hard and the rich get to see the wonders of the world. :D. By the end of this year I may have to give them 5/6 PCC's. :D

It was nice talking to you on phone. How is your process going, the last I knew that you got ur medicals, any news after that?

Good luck to you
yeah i hv a gr8 news. I got my visa on sep 1 and flying on 1st nov. Hope they dont ask u too many pccs. Wish u all the very best for speedy process.

SairRam

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Toronto,ON Canada....
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31/1/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Application Received on 6/2/2012
AOR Received.
P.E.R on 6/03/2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
A.O.R on 28/03/2012
Med's Request
5/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
Waived Off....
Passport Req..
5/06/2012
VISA ISSUED...
30/07/2012
LANDED..........
2/09/2012
arihant100 said:
Hi Guys,

My name is Arihant... i came to canada in Dec 2010 n took up a 1 year post secondary course in Culinary skills..after i completed the course i applied for the post graduate work permit n got it by mid november 2011...after getting the permit i got a job in a hotel as a line cook n i started working over there on 5th dec 2011...im currently still working at the same place n now im looking to apply for immigration before i go back home since my employer would not apply for LMO...so i was going through the cic website to check out the requirements to apply for immigration...and i see that i need atleast 1 year of cooking experience to apply but since my permit expires in november 2012 i cannot finish a full 1 year..so i called cic n asked them if thats goin to be a problem for me or not n they told me that i have to have atleast 1 year n nothing less than that...so wrking till november would not work for me...im actually short of 25 days of work exp....also i cannot find another employer who can apply LMO for me....so this is my situation for now and i really need to apply for immigration somehow before i go back...guys pls advice me if i have any other way of applying...maybe in some other category if not the FSW...would appreciate ur help...thank u all!!
Hi Buddy!!!
I would advise that u should apply for a work permit extension just a week before ur curent work permit expires...that way u can continue working on implied status and fulfill ur exp requirement...before u go bck home!!! Always remember that the work exp. u gain on implied status is legal and valid....Feel free to contact me if u need any friendly advice...

anil816

Sep 27, 2012
hi guys!! i need help wanted to apply for canada? but i dont know how to process it should i go through agency or ???. presently i am working here in dubai as jr sous chef.

anil

Rawat anil

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 jan 2012
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
12 July 2012
Med's Done....
02 Aug 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11 oct 2012 DM on 15 oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
22 nov 2012
LANDED..........
16 jan 2013
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp
check the link above you will get all the information. right now they are not taking any application it will open again in jan 2013. but till the time you can work on your paper, like reference letter, ielts, etc.
you can apply yourself or agency its upto you. but applying through consultant will be a waste of 12000 aed. as they dont provide much consultation and you have to depend on them for all the updatd from cic.

anil816 said:
hi guys!! i need help wanted to apply for canada? but i dont know how to process it should i go through agency or ???. presently i am working here in dubai as jr sous chef.

anil