+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

checklist of non spp and success rate?

Hardik bhatt

Nov 9, 2017
Can u please help me with my SOP of its possible for u? I can send the one i put last time
Bcoz m planning to reapply next week.
Kindly forward me your email address.
It would b a great help.

Reactions: parveen_nijjar

Hardik bhatt

Nov 9, 2017
I hv done diploma and degree in pharmacy in 2009 and 2013 resp.
Rejection reasons r as follow.
1- VO is not satisfied that i would leave canada at the end of my study they said purpose of visit.
2- i hvnt provided credible reason to pursue choosen study i m pursuing the study which i hv already completed in india with many of same courses.

My profile is as follow.
Grade 10- 69%
grade 12- 62%
Diploma in pharmacy- 48%
Degree in pharmacy- 7.33 CGPA
total back log in degree---6
Work experience- 4 years in a same field ( 1 year in india as assistance pharmacist and 3 years in africa as business development manager)
Ielts score - 6.5 with no less than 6 in each.
Choosen study in canada- community pharmacy assistance (1 year programme)

Many of my college batch mate got the visa on same course.

madhc

Jun 7, 2019
spp or non spp dsnt matter..wht matter is ur profile...i got visa under non spp after 34 days...my profile..was so complicated...m.sc( it) in 2012..job exp more den 5 years...in teaching field..nd m going for project management and strategic leadership..in my case everthing was irrelevant like my proposed studies were different from my previous study nd my job exp..no one was ready to handle my case..bt finally it was my strong sop dat helped ne lot to secure visa nd efforts of canam consultants chandigarh..so spp non spp is not a issue
Hello, My sister is in same situation like you. She is really nervous. Could you please guide or forward your SOP to us. Thanks for your help.