dec2013

Aug 29, 2013
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all,

I am sorry if this question was asked already (I could not find anything on this).

I am not using any consultant or representative and I need a list of form I need to fill and send with my application.

IMM0008 [General Application Form for Canada] = Yes/No ?
IMM5669E [Schedule A - Background Declaration] = Yes/No ?
IMM5406E [Additional Family Information] = Yes/No ?
IMM5476 [Use of Representative] = Yes/No ?

Any other forms I am missing... ??

I really need help on this.. and thank you in advance.

seton

Jun 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
AOR Received.
05-11-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2013
Passport Req..
04-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2013
LANDED..........
03-05-2013
See the Application Guide: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/cec.asp

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
dec2013 said:
Hey all,

I am sorry if this question was asked already (I could not find anything on this).

I am not using any consultant or representative and I need a list of form I need to fill and send with my application.

Any other forms I am missing... ??

I really need help on this.. and thank you in advance.
Check the document checklist for all forms.

>> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5610E.pdf

and the instruction guide as well

>>>http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5609ETOC.asp

LPS

Champion Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
09-04-2014
The forms that apply to ALL Canadian Experience Class applicants at this point in time are:

Document Checklist [IMM 5610]
Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008]
Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]
Schedule 8: Economic Classes – Canadian Experience Class [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 8]
Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]
Supplementary Information – Your Travels [IMM 5562]
Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence [IMM 5620]

Do not enclose the "Use of a Representative" form unless you are appointing a representative.

But yes, it sounds like you haven't read the instructions yet.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually? Are we really going to cater to people who haven't even bothered to go to the CIC website and look at the CEC section? It's just painful. People who are too stupid to go to the website and read the first page should not be applying for immigration.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
dec2013 said:
@ JSM0085:

F u c k you!!!...

I asked that question because I was confused as to I should be sending the Representative form or not as I do not have any representative appointed. I clearly mentioned that in my request.

If you don't like to help people then you have no business on this website.

everyone else.. thank you very much.. I really appreciate this...
Edit that post, please and take out the first part, that's absolutely not necessary and not how we
interact here.

Hope your question has been answered tho, and you can go ahead with your application.

jsm0085 said:
Actually? Are we really going to cater to people who haven't even bothered to go to the CIC website and look at the CEC section? It's just painful. People who are too stupid to go to the website and read the first page should not be applying for immigration.

As for JSM, I don't know if that was necessary either, but I agree - some questions are painful to answer.

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
dec2013 said:
@ JSM0085:

F u c k you!!!...

I asked that question because I was confused as to I should be sending the Representative form or not as I do not have any representative appointed. I clearly mentioned that in my request.

If you don't like to help people then you should not be on this website.

Please don't use that language - that's not how we operate on this forum and you are degrading the integrity of this site.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dec2013 said:
@ JSM0085:

F u c k you!!!...

You asked the question because you are either stupid or lazy. It's quite simple. Had you bothered to even look at the application package, you would have seen the following on the documents checklist: -

Use of a Representative (IMM 5476)
Completed, dated, signed and include this form in your application if you have a paid or unpaid representative.

Now just incase you have seen this but didn't understand it, what it means is that if you have a rep (paid or unpaid) you should submit the form. Otherwise, it should be left out.

Idiots like you apply and then have your application denied for stupid reasons, simply because you couldn't be bothered to read the information that is readily available to you.

So again, you are either stupid of damn right lazy.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per the checklist: -

Generic Application Form to Canada (IMM 0008) Completed and signed by the principal applicant.

Completed, dated and signed by everyone in the following list:
• the principal applicant
• spouse or common-law partner (whether they are accompanying or not)
• each dependent child over the age of 18 years (whether they are accompanying or not)

Completed, dated and signed by everyone in the following list:
• the principal applicant
• spouse or common-law partner (whether they are accompanying or not)
• each dependent child over the age of 18 years (whether they are accompanying or not)

Use of a Representative (IMM 5476)
Completed, dated, signed and include this form in your application if you have a paid or unpaid representative.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's also worth noting, as I'm sure you will know, having looked at the instruction guide, you must also include a completed documents checklist with your application.

LPS

Champion Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
09-04-2014
dec2013 said:

The question about the representative form is valid - it's a common question that people ask. But the rest of the post made it clear that you hadn't read the instruction guide. Whether this is "stupid" is a matter of opinion, but you should be warned that a hasty and ill-prepared application for CEC is not likely to succeed. Putting together an application package is a project that takes people weeks or months.

Besides, you are more likely to get people on here to help you if it appears that you're making an effort.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
LPS said:
The question about the representative form is valid - it's a common question that people ask. But the rest of the post made it clear that you hadn't read the instruction guide. Whether this is "stupid" is a matter of opinion, but you should be warned that a hasty and ill-prepared application for CEC is not likely to succeed. Putting together an application package is a project that takes people weeks or months.

Besides, you are more likely to people on here to help you if it appears that you're making an effort.
And that's how we should close that thread. All has been said and all questions have been answered.

dec2013

Aug 29, 2013
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I thought this forum was to help and get help from other people.. however I see some rude and not good people in this forum..

it's not that I (or other people who ask silly questions) don't do their research.. it's just that we are little confused and scared to do things on our own and need a little assurance from experienced/other people...

guys like JSM0085 should not discourage people like me (apparently stupid and lazy people) to ask questions openly..

may be in your opinion that questions was stupid but in my opinion it's a important question and if you feel that question is stupid don't bother replying to that post..

As other respected members of the group said.... I removed my previous comments...

thank you...

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
dec2013 said:
I thought this forum was to help and get help from other people.. however I see some rude and not good people in this forum..

it's not that I (or other people who ask silly questions) don't do their research.. it's just that we are little confused and scared to do things on our own and need a little assurance from experienced/other people...

guys like JSM0085 should not discourage people like me (apparently stupid and lazy people) to ask questions openly..

may be in your opinion that questions was stupid but in my opinion it's a important question and if you feel that question is stupid don't bother replying to that post..

As other respected members of the group said.... I removed my previous comments...

thank you...

Thanks for removing the posts.

You are encouraged to ask questions, at any time. Your initial hunt for answers should start on the CIC website tho.
Check the document checklist and the instruction guide for answers, as some questions can be answered by simply
reading through those two guides. If you can't find anything, try the
forum search function, or my website: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24404541/home.html

Still can't find anything, then here's the place to ask! :)