+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Checking status of work visa

naina03

Oct 3, 2016
Hi,

I have applied for the Work permit online and it is done by a representative for me. I do not have access to the mail id given and neither to the cic account that might be used.

Any way I can check the status of my application? I have the application no. with me.

Also, what are the various statuses the application goes through? I think "Pending" is the first one. What is next after this?

Thanks!

modynripen

Mar 28, 2017
same here with my case, I dont even have an application number. What to do ? Hoe much does it takes for request of medicals ??

Justin william

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Same here evn my application has been submited by a representative in from canada...
I dont have access to GC ACcount whr i can check the status of my application..
I just have the application No...

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Justin william said:
Same here evn my application has been submited by a representative in from canada...
I just have the application No...
1. You would have to check with your representative, since they have a separate portal for Immigration applications.

us1313

Apr 10, 2017
If you have your application number, you can call IRCC Call Centre (+1 888 242 2100) and they inform you about the actual status. Just type the correct numbers and they inform the processing status without speaking to someone.

Regards

uma1982suthan

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-11-2017
Justin william said:
Contact your representative and request for an update on your visa status; if you do not have even application number, then there seems no way to contact IRCC directly.