+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Checking application status

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
Hello, I have done family class in Canada sponsorship and applied online Dec 7. I used the link in my AOR Received Dec 10 to try to check application status and keep getting error stating info is wrong or my application is not in the system. I have also tried using the “online services” to check application status and same error. Doesn’t work for PA or Sponsor. Medicals were requested Dec 15. I’m at a loss on how to check updates. I would think the application is in the system if we applied online and medicals have already been requested. Any insight?

nittinkumar

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Hello, I have done family class in Canada sponsorship and applied online Dec 7. I used the link in my AOR Received Dec 10 to try to check application status and keep getting error stating info is wrong or my application is not in the system. I have also tried using the “online services” to check application status and same error. Doesn’t work for PA or Sponsor. Medicals were requested Dec 15. I’m at a loss on how to check updates. I would think the application is in the system if we applied online and medicals have already been requested. Any insight?
yes bro same thing happend with me but i create my account i am sponsor but m nt able to create a account for my spouse'it shows wrong info'anyone can help ?

nittinkumar

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
i think tracker not updated since december 06,it shows when i login my account sponsor,But when i tried to create a account for my spouse it shows invalid info !

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
i think tracker not updated since december 06,it shows when i login my account sponsor,But when i tried to create a account for my spouse it shows invalid info !
weird....i believe others who applied after Dec 6 can access it - But i cant as a sponsor or my spouse as PA are not able to access. all info is correct and i used caps lock like i did in the application as well, so its exactly the same but still no luck using the tracker or linking to gc key.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
help me to interpret these status under GCKEY please
I applied on 5th December 2022 under AIP (Online) and Am I closed to get the decision :) ?

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results

• You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents

• We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview

• You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics

• December 5, 2022 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

maans7097

Dec 28, 2022
Hi
Can Anyone Please help me
I have submitted my SOWP on 2nd May 2022. I am not recieving any update at all.
Everybody is recievening there replies in just 2 -3 Months.
I have already contacted to Mp from 4 Months but no response yet
What should I do??????

JuBang

Dec 28, 2022
I received AOR email (with UCI and application number) on December 13th and I am as well unable to link the application to our GCKey (principal applicant one, sponsor doesn't have one).

Will I miss any important information or does important request such as medical/further documents come by email?

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
I received AOR email (with UCI and application number) on December 13th and I am as well unable to link the application to our GCKey (principal applicant one, sponsor doesn't have one).

Will I miss any important information or does important request such as medical/further documents come by email?
Requests will come by email.