+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Check list for Canadian Experience Class

Yuii

Aug 9, 2018
Hello,

Just want to ask the experts in this forum some questions in regards to the checklist for EE Canadian Experience Class.

I saw on my check list that CIC is asking for:
Passport
Proof of Medical exam
Offer of employment
Police certificate
Education degree
Employment records
Letter of employment
Proof of means of financial support
Digital Photo

My questions are:
-Why do I need to provide letter of employment and offer of employment while I am already working in Canada..? Should I go back to the survey to alter any information?
-Do I have to ask my banks to provide bank statement of past 6 month of all accounts given I have stable job which will provide consistent income? I have put quite a large amount on the survey so not sure if they will need me to provide this...

Thanks!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1- Because you claimed that you have a valid job offer.
2- Having a stable job does not exempt you from having to provide POF. Being a CEC applicant or having a valid job offer does.

Yuii

Aug 9, 2018
1- Because you claimed that you have a valid job offer.
2- Having a stable job does not exempt you from having to provide POF. Being a CEC applicant or having a valid job offer does.
1. If I am already working as full-time should I choose "no" for valid job offer?
2. Sorry I should explain it more clear. I got my ITA being a CEC applicant. I think in this case I should just provide my pay stab and T4? Another follow up question, should I still provide bank statement as I have indicated a large amount in the survey and they are saved in two different banks..

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. If I am already working as full-time should I choose "no" for valid job offer?
2. Sorry I should explain it more clear. I got my ITA being a CEC applicant. I think in this case I should just provide my pay stab and T4? Another follow up question, should I still provide bank statement as I have indicated a large amount in the survey and they are saved in two different banks..
1- Working in Canada does not necesarilly mean you have a valid job offer. If you're working on a PGWP for example you wouldnt have one.

2- No. Only a letter stating that you are a CEC applicant and thus no POF are required.

Reactions: patric__

Yuii

Aug 9, 2018
I see.

Then I should answer "NO" to "Does [my name] have a job offer in Canada" under "Intended work in Canada", and I will need to write a letter to state that I am a CEC applicant and submit it to "Proof of mean of financial support". Correct?

1- Working in Canada does not necesarilly mean you have a valid job offer. If you're working on a PGWP for example you wouldnt have one.

2- No. Only a letter stating that you are a CEC applicant and thus no POF are required.

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
I see.

Then I should answer "NO" to "Does [my name] have a job offer in Canada" under "Intended work in Canada", and I will need to write a letter to state that I am a CEC applicant and submit it to "Proof of mean of financial support". Correct?
Can you provide more details about your employment in Canada?
Is it an Intra Company Transfer?
If yes, then you need to provide the offer letter that was issued for this job/transfer along with a letter from employer stating that you will be employed by them for atelast a year after getting your PR.

Yuii

Aug 9, 2018
Can you provide more details about your employment in Canada?
Is it an Intra Company Transfer?
If yes, then you need to provide the offer letter that was issued for this job/transfer along with a letter from employer stating that you will be employed by them for atelast a year after getting your PR.
I am currently working full time with PGWP :)