+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC Singapore, Waiting for PPR???

gm.nayan

Mar 19, 2009
Dear All

Meds & PRPF send to CHC Singapore on 15th Nov’09.
Not yet any response from CHC.
How long I have to wait for getting PPR?

Pls show some light on this.

vncviewer

Sep 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
SIngapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-09
Doc's Request.
25-09-09
Nomination.....
15-12-09
AOR Received.
23-12-09
I think they are still in Holiday mood. Plz show your time line...

gm.nayan

Mar 19, 2009
App. Filed : June, 2008
Full Docs : April,2009
Meds+Prpf Rcvd: October,2009
Meds+Prpf Sent : Mid November,2009
NOC Code:1111

ahorse

Star Member
Sep 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, seniors,
i am applying in Singapore and I was asked to send full docs to Visa office in 120 days.
I checked the visa office specific forms and found sth I did not know how to do. Appreciate if you could point out to me!
1. The police certificate: from their website, it says: "Applicants should present a letter from the Canadian visa office and complete an application with a full set of fingerprints taken by a qualified fingerprint official or at the CNCC office at the time of application, photocopies of their current passport, documentary proof of a previous stay in Singapore for non-Singapore citizens, two passport-size photographs, and a bank draft in Singapore dollars for the applicable fees payable to the Head of Criminal Record CID".
Q: where can I get the "letter from the Canadian visa office "? do I need to wait for them to mail me the letter or can download somewhere?

2. Fee payment: for the initial eligibility assessment, I have paid the fees. So for this time of visa office application, do I need to pay fee again? If yes, do I need to pay the fee for:
1) "Immigrant Services--Permanent Resident Applications, include: Principal applicant, Spouse/Common-law partner or dependant 22 years & over, Dependant under 22 years", and
2) "Right of Permanent Residence Fee, include: Principal applicant of any age, Spouse or common-law partner, Dependent children"?

3. EDUCATION/TRAINING/QUALIFICATIONS:
1) Post-secondary education documents: vocational or technical certificates or diplomas;
Q: Do I need to submit the high school certificate, like Junior college in singapore, to them? Or, how many years in Canada is considered as finish secondary education?, 10 years or 12 years?

2) College or university documents: certification of completion and thegraduation degree, diploma, or certificate issued by the college or university and
the evaluation committee;
Q: Do I need to put the official translation into university sealed envelopes?

Thanks for your reply!

PankajK

Mar 22, 2009
Vancouver, BC CANADA
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
November 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
November 2012 Vancouver, BC
Hi,
I am also applying from SINGAPORE and currently collecting my documents for full application to CHC SINGAPORE. Please see my inline answers:

ahorse said:
Hi, seniors,
i am applying in Singapore and I was asked to send full docs to Visa office in 120 days.
I checked the visa office specific forms and found sth I did not know how to do. Appreciate if you could point out to me!
1. The police certificate: from their website, it says: "Applicants should present a letter from the Canadian visa office and complete an application with a full set of fingerprints taken by a qualified fingerprint official or at the CNCC office at the time of application, photocopies of their current passport, documentary proof of a previous stay in Singapore for non-Singapore citizens, two passport-size photographs, and a bank draft in Singapore dollars for the applicable fees payable to the Head of Criminal Record CID".
Q: where can I get the "letter from the Canadian visa office "? do I need to wait for them to mail me the letter or can download somewhere?
You can take the printout of the email received from Sydney NS along with other required documents for CNCC, I got my CNCC (My and wife) with printout of same AOR email from Sydney NS.
2. Fee payment: for the initial eligibility assessment, I have paid the fees. So for this time of visa office application, do I need to pay fee again? If yes, do I need to pay the fee for:
1) "Immigrant Services--Permanent Resident Applications, include: Principal applicant, Spouse/Common-law partner or dependant 22 years & over, Dependant under 22 years", and
2) "Right of Permanent Residence Fee, include: Principal applicant of any age, Spouse or common-law partner, Dependent children"?
with Full application you can give Fee for PRRF, but it can also be paid once they send Medical request etc, Members please correct me if i am wrong.
3. EDUCATION/TRAINING/QUALIFICATIONS:
1) Post-secondary education documents: vocational or technical certificates or diplomas;
Q: Do I need to submit the high school certificate, like Junior college in singapore, to them? Or, how many years in Canada is considered as finish secondary education?, 10 years or 12 years?
Yes, should provide all since 10th class
2) College or university documents: certification of completion and thegraduation degree, diploma, or certificate issued by the college or university and
the evaluation committee;
Q: Do I need to put the official translation into university sealed envelopes?
Yes, Request Transcripts in University Sealed Envelop from the University(s) you attended.
Thanks for your reply!
Hope that helps

Regards,
Pankaj

ahorse

Star Member
Sep 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, PankajK,
Thanks for your reply.
I am a foreigner in Singapore and my education background is different from SIngapore.
I am still not very sure about the post-secondary education: in my country, I got 5 years primary school education, 3 years secondary school education, 3 years middle school education before attending the university admission examination.
So do I need to send the 3 years middle school education transcripts?
Thanks a lot !
Ahorse