+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC LONDON'S WORK PATTERN UNTIL APRIL 2012

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Dear all,

It is also believed that CHCs will try to finish backlog of post February 2008 applications (total of about 130,000) along with about 90,000 to 100,000 pre-February 2008 applications by April 2012.

By current pattern of work at CHC London:

It seems that CHC London will keep processing time of about 44-48 months for pre-February 2008 applications for permanent residence in Canada. This timeline only applicable to those who already received documents update instructions from CHC London.

CHC London will also keep processing time of about 13-18 months for post-February 2008 applications for permanent residence in Canada.

The processing time for post June 26, 2010 applications for permanent residence in Canada at CHC London will be about 10-14 months.

Nectar

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Nectar,

Appreciate if you can please share the way you got this info. Thanks for understanding

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
eemmoo1 said:
Dear Nectar,

Appreciate if you can please share the way you got this info. Thanks for understanding
Dear eemmoo1,

Please wait & see it will be proved in future that the above information is correct.

Nectar

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
Nectar said:
Dear all,

It is also believed that CHCs will try to finish backlog of post February 2008 applications (total of about 130,000) along with about 90,000 to 100,000 pre-February 2008 applications by April 2012.

By current pattern of work at CHC London:

It seems that CHC London will keep processing time of about 44-48 months for pre-February 2008 applications for permanent residence in Canada. This timeline only applicable to those who already received documents update instructions from CHC London.

Thank you for the information, Mr Nectar. However, would you be able to find out and say what will happen to those applicants that have not received a documents update letter up till now but received an AOR stating that their cases will be finalized within 44 -48 Months. Also, From what you have stated above, assuming the information is correct, and they are not able to meet this time limit i.e they exceed the 48Months as stated in the AOR, can the applicant them claim his money back (if the applicant decides not to immigrate any longer) quoting that they did not fulfill their obligation and as such he, the applicant, is no longer interested in immigrating.

Nectar

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Hi schwarzeradler, it's nice to see you back after ages i guess, last I saw you was in Bobby B's thread of update letters for 2007.
It's true about Oct/Nov 2007 applicants that none of them have received their update letters yet and even if they do receive them, they still won't be finalised straight away and might well go over the stated timeframe i.e. 48 months. However you can ask you money back any time before you send your docs coz once you send your docs to CHC, they than start processing on your application and than you will not be able to get refund. A friend of mine applied in Aug 2007, he received update letter in Aug 2009 and he decided not to carry on with his application, they refunded his full fee back to him.

@ Nectar, It looks that CHC is working on lines as stated by yourself. Any update abt your MR?

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
ahmadtajwer said:
Hi schwarzeradler, it's nice to see you back after ages i guess, last I saw you was in Bobby B's thread of update letters for 2007.
It's true about Oct/Nov 2007 applicants that none of them have received their update letters yet and even if they do receive them, they still won't be finalised straight away and might well go over the stated timeframe i.e. 48 months. However you can ask you money back any time before you send your docs coz once you send your docs to CHC, they than start processing on your application and than you will not be able to get refund. A friend of mine applied in Aug 2007, he received update letter in Aug 2009 and he decided not to carry on with his application, they refunded his full fee back to him.

@ Nectar, It looks that CHC is working on lines as stated by yourself. Any update abt your MR?
Dear schwarzeradler,

ahmadtajwer said very correctly about refund policy of CIC.

SAP November 2007 to February 2008 applications will be processed in new GCMS at CHC London.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
ItsBeenLongNow said:
Dear Nectar,

Anything new at your end??
Dear ItsBeenLongNow,

Nothing yet but as I told earlier that the first quarter of 2011 is very important for pre-February 2008 SAP applications.

Nectar

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
Nectar said:
Dear ItsBeenLongNow,

Nothing yet but as I told earlier that the first quarter of 2011 is very important for pre-February 2008 SAP applications.

Nectar
Dear Mr Nectar,
Pardon me for intruding/boring into your private-sphere, but having read your posts again and again, and from your English, I can deduce that you are of Asian origin, most likely Pakistan (but you could be Indian too).
I tend towards Pakistan ( because Islamabad cases were transferred to London), and from your knowledge of the happenings in London, If I were to make an Educative Guess, I think you may well be one of the newly recruited (in 2010) Urdu/English speaking immigration assistants. Am I correct? LOL
Anyway, thanks for the info. keep it up.

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
schwarzeradler said:
Dear Mr Nectar,
Pardon me for intruding/boring into your private-sphere, but having read your posts again and again, and from your English, I can deduce that you are of Asian origin, most likely Pakistan (but you could be Indian too).
I tend towards Pakistan ( because Islamabad cases were transferred to London), and from your knowledge of the happenings in London, If I were to make an Educative Guess, I think you may well be one of the newly recruited (in 2010) Urdu/English speaking immigration assistants. Am I correct? LOL
Anyway, thanks for the info. keep it up.
Dear schwarzeradler,

How do you know about my gender f/m?

You are absolutely wrong. I am not from Asian origion and please don't be a racist.

If you don't like please ignore these postings for good.

You also need to learn Arabic, Chinese, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi and Persian languages just becuase of economic shift towards Asia and Middle East.

Nectar

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
Nectar said:
Dear schwarzeradler,

How do you know about my gender f/m?

You are absolutely wrong. I am not from Asian origion and please don't be a racist.

If you don't like please ignore these postings for good.

You also need to learn Arabic, Chinese, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi and Persian languages just becuase of economic shift towards Asia and Middle East.

Nectar
Hey, Hold on. Where is the racist comment in what I have written.? You have misunderstood the whole passage completely. I was only trying to find out how you are getting the info you are supplying here. The idea was not to attack you. And what do I care about yours or any other person's gender here.
And for your information, I do speak Hindi, Urdu, Arabic and Punjabi. The more reason why I can guess where you could be from.It would have been nice to be able to speak Persian, Chinese, Mandarin too.

Anyway, you seem to have got the whole meaning wrong. Just forget about it and keep it up.

memo74

Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-3-2007
Doc's Request.
15-7-2009
AOR Received.
20-6-2007
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Med's Request
waiting
To Nectar,
I would like to say that every word u have said is correct..I have heard the same thing from my lawyer about pre-February 2008 SAP applications and the no. of the staff who are working inside CHC London.
God bless u thank u so much