17-12-2008
File Transfer...
23-12-2008
Med's Request
14-10-2009
Med's Done....
17-11-2009
Hi everybody,

I thought anybody and everybody who has applied through the CHC - London and those residing in Kuwait could get together and have a look at our timelines. So, please join this new thread and let's share as much info as possible.

I have applied to the CHC London office from Kuwait. I have already posted my time line but here are the details: I have been requested for the Medicals as well as the PCC as on Oct 14, 2009. The letter came through Abu Dhabi and finally reached us on Nov 9, 2009. I gave my meds on Nov 17, 2009 and the DMP sent the meds to CHC which reached on Nov 26, 2009. I later sent the Indian as well as Kuwait PCC to CHC London which reached on Dec 9, 2009.

I had already transferred the RPRF along with my Application Fees. The RPRF has been credited to the CHC accounts. I have already cross-checked on the same through my Bank/ Exchange.

Since Dec 9, I have been waiting for my PPR. I sent an inquiry to CHC London inquiring whether they have received my meds and PCC on March 3, 2010, and they replied the very next day by email as follows:

"Please be advised that the medical and police certificates have been received. We await the result of routine background enquiries.

We will write to you when we are in a position to do so."

I have spent my life in India and now I am in Kuwait for the past 5 years. I can't understand what is taking them so long for the background check. This wait is unbearable! It will be four months since I have been waiting for my PPR in April 2010. I have seen people having similar timelines getting a PPR and getting the visa stamped in as little as two - three months, especially from the New Delhi Office. Anybody from the London Office with a similar timeline? Please let me know.

Thanks for your support .

SKP

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Re: CHC London taking lot of time to issue PPR after medicals - applied from Kuw

As PMed to u...

Firstly, RELAX... everything is OK, u'll be hearing from them soon.
After meds, the PPR usually takes 3-4 months, 'coz your security checks r on & PPR cannot be sent before the security clearance.

Now, in normal circumstances the security clearance get over in max 5-6 months. Avg is 3-4 months. But, if there r any 'red-flags' it can linger on for quite sometime [as these cases need 'external' clearances]. But, I hope/pray u'll not fall under that category.

Thus, just give it till Apr-2010 [that your PCCs went in Dec-2009] -4 months max. And u'll have your PPR.

All the best !
Qorax

Ps.: I'm with CHC-London as well.

Biblo

Star Member
Jun 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Jul-2008
Doc's Request.
01- Dec - 2008
IELTS Request
01- Dec - 2008
Which doctor you went through for medicals and what was the procedure sequence wise, could you please explain your experience?

Thanks