+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC London September 2010 applicant

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
asad123 said:
Bro how u get ur medical request? through email or through TCS, Fed Ex????
how much expense u paid for medical? wt was ur IELTS band? plz share

i received medical via tcs. its expenses are Rs 3550/person+ 3000 post charges. i got 5.5 bands in ielts.

whitebird

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My immigration Application (Provincial Nominee) were returned by the CHC London office because the bank draft was not drawn on a Canadian bank. I will be re-sending the application with the correct bank draft in a few days. CHC advice me to attach the objection letter on the top of the application when i resubmit application for PR. However, I need clarification on the following:

1) The first page of the immigration application is stamped by your office with the date received. Should I replace that page with a new one?

2) Should I sign all the forms with current date ?

3) Should I update the Personal History section with current date on the Schedule 1 (Background/Declaration) form, although there is no change since I first sent the documents.

4) Should I update the Addresses section with current date on the Schedule 1 (Background/Declaration) form, although there is no change since I first sent the documents.

Sineors Please advice. I want to resend my application as early as possible.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
One of my friend's status change from in process to decision made. he received step one request 1 and half month ago.. what it means by decision made now. is it that his visas issued?

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
another question that i done my medical in june 2011, in how much time i can receive my passport step 1 request? any idea? any experience ?

auspiciouss

May 3, 2011
hello shan e ahider
medical charges are 3550 per person whaich we have to give at the time of medical .ok?
after that will we have to pay more extra for post charges? i cant understand please solve it

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
auspiciouss said:
hello shan e ahider
medical charges are 3550 per person whaich we have to give at the time of medical .ok?
after that will we have to pay more extra for post charges? i cant understand please solve it

yes we have to pay extra charges for post.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whitebird said:
My immigration Application (Provincial Nominee) were returned by the CHC London office because the bank draft was not drawn on a Canadian bank. I will be re-sending the application with the correct bank draft in a few days. CHC advice me to attach the objection letter on the top of the application when i resubmit application for PR. However, I need clarification on the following:

1) The first page of the immigration application is stamped by your office with the date received. Should I replace that page with a new one?

2) Should I sign all the forms with current date ?

3) Should I update the Personal History section with current date on the Schedule 1 (Background/Declaration) form, although there is no change since I first sent the documents.

4) Should I update the Addresses section with current date on the Schedule 1 (Background/Declaration) form, although there is no change since I first sent the documents.

Sineors Please advice. I want to resend my application as early as possible.
Just attach new bank draft and VO letter on top of application package
Good Luck

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
hasse said:
hey

plz share the time it took to get the 2nd step for your friend ?

hasse.

my time line is as under:-

Applied for SINP..... July 2009
Nomination......... August 2010
Applied CHC London.. September 2010
Additional documents request February 2011
Medical request and medical Done June 2011
Passport request step 1 August 2011
now i am waiting for passport request 2 and then visa

God bless us all

shoki

Jan 29, 2011
shan e haider pls share one thing, your application was individual or with your family.

reqards