Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
you got early response from london because they are sending medical request to those who sent their application in june(or may be july)
shan_e_haider said:
DEAR friends
i just received a e mail from CHC London in which they requst me to send following docoments:

*Proof of the money you indicate being available for you to settle in Canada. source of the money.
*A full and detailed explanation from you of how you will become economically established in Canada.
*Proof of your English language proficiency.There are two approved organisations for the English language testing: the British Council IELTS test (www.ielts.org) and the Canadian International Language Proficiency Index Program CELPIP test (www.lpi.ubc.ca).
*Proof that your relatives have been residing in Canada.

they did't send me request for medical or PR fee. is it possible that they sent me request for medical and PR fee by post in same date?
and they required ielts through British council.i already done it through AEO so now i am confused,
wt i do? my ielts result is Listning 6 Speaking 6 Writing 5 and reading 3.5.
friends pls tell me is this letter a good news for me? and also give me idea about ielts...?

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
karachi
thanks for ur response. wt u think they can request me for medical in next couple of days or after sending these require documents? and pls also give me some idea about ielts coz they require ielts through British council and i done it through AEO, i will wait for ur quick response.
regards.

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
inform them about your ielts from AEO and also prepare for ielts for better result. (just for contingency). . .I think they ask for medical in couple of months
Best of luck
shan_e_haider said:
karachi
thanks for ur response. wt u think they can request me for medical in next couple of days or after sending these require documents? and pls also give me some idea about ielts coz they require ielts through British council and i done it through AEO, i will wait for ur quick response.
regards.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
Hi friends.
Is there any applicant who receive these request from CHC London before medical request to submit IELTS, Proof of the money you indicate being available for you to settle in Canada, an essay how you will become economically established in Canada, Proof that your relatives have been residing in Canada

auspiciouss

May 3, 2011
congs shan e haider
did u appear in british council ielts? or sent AEO ielts result again as london chc required u british council IELTS result.u got 5.5 in AEO IELTS,were these enough?
how many bands u took in british IELTS if u appeard?
reply please

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
auspiciouss said:
congs shan e haider
did u appear in british council ielts? or sent AEO ielts result again as london chc required u british council IELTS result.u got 5.5 in AEO IELTS,were these enough?
how many bands u took in british IELTS if u appeard?
reply please

thanx dear. i appeared in AEO IELTS and they accepted it. i got 5.5 bands and they also accepted it
so i think 5.5 bands are enough for provincial nominees in family stream with job offer.

bluerose

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have got provincial approval for SINP and now applying to CHC London for PPR. I want to know that Bank Draft Drawn On from U.K. or from CANADA, mean clearing bank should be in U.K or in CANADA.
Please advice... Thanks.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
bluerose said:
I have got provincial approval for SINP and now applying to CHC London for PPR. I want to know that Bank Draft Drawn On from U.K. or from CANADA, mean clearing bank should be in U.K or in CANADA.
Please advice... Thanks.

bank draft will be clear from UK but online by Canadian bank.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
auspiciouss said:
To shan-e- haider
Thanx for reply.
Would u like to share ur time line please

application submit to province level in July 2009
nomination August 2010
Applied to cic London September 2010
Documents request from london February 2011
Documents sent to london March 2011
Medical request June 2011
medical done June 2011

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shan_e_haider said:
application submit to province level in July 2009
nomination August 2010
Applied to cic London September 2010
Documents request from london February 2011
Documents sent to london March 2011
Medical request June 2011
medical done June 2011
Bro how u get ur medical request? through email or through TCS, Fed Ex????
how much expense u paid for medical? wt was ur IELTS band? plz share