+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC LONDON: PASSPORT TRACKING HERE!!!

Humaira k

Mar 28, 2012
Thanx Gypse and discreet.... it was really terrible time to wait for passport .. since they dont reply back. We are planning to go to Regina Inshallah...I am from Pakistan.
Inshallah others who have sent their passports will get their visa's soons.
Regards

Yousef_MA

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
Many Congratulation Humaira k, I am so happy for you since your case was very delayed.
god bless you and your family

Humaira k

Mar 28, 2012
Thanx Youssef-ma .....
Ur idea worked to send mail with subject "important and urgent". After I received my passports back I got reply back from them yesterday that i will receive my passports shortly. :D
Regards

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
My e-cas status changes to "Decision Made" today. My passports were received by London on 23rd March. I hope the status change at this stage is a good sign, and I pray to Allah that I receive my visa stamped passports soon.

LOUTH

Oct 5, 2011
Lethbridge
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
21-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-12
LANDED..........
06-05-12
ja77 said:
My e-cas status changes to "Decision Made" today. My passports were received by London on 23rd March. I hope the status change at this stage is a good sign, and I pray to Allah that I receive my visa stamped passports soon.
Hi Ja77,
I suppose DM is a good news and from what I have been reading in this forum you should get your passports back pretty soon. Our passports were also received in LVO 23/03/2012 but no update on e-cas(e-cas is only showing medical results have been received.)

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
JUST PASSING BY TO SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE ;) ;) ;) GLAD TO SEE THIS THREAD WHICH I OPENED LONG TIME AGO IS STILL ACTIVE.

Yousef_MA

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
Hi Guys,
My PPs received by LVO on march 5 and still did not get them back, the status is still in process with no DM.I sent them an email with no reply yet. Really worried.WAITING IS KILLING ME.

Yousef_MA

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
abhihappy said:
Please sent them Case specific enquiry... It should be on the way pretty soon
Actually I sent them last week a case specific enquiry with with reply yet. I should send another email next week if i dont hear from them this week
Thanks

LOUTH

Oct 5, 2011
Lethbridge
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
21-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-12
LANDED..........
06-05-12
Yousef_MA said:
Actually I sent them last week a case specific enquiry with with reply yet. I should send another email next week if i dont hear from them this week
Thanks
I share your frustration :mad:.Dealing with LVO is like dealing with................
Sadly until passports are returned with visa/copr e.t.c nothing is certain.Our passports has been with them since last month as well and e-cas has not been updated. Despite the fact that my wife and I have job offers to start next month in Canada.!! Please keep hope alive.

Eimmae

Mar 3, 2012
Passport sent last april 10, but we did not paid the pre paid couier envelope,if ever they will return the PP will aramex give me a call or do i have to follow it up by my self? Usually after how many days will they return the PP? Im here in kuwait?

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah, I have received my PPs with the immigrant visas and COPRs today. Aramex delivered them to me this morning. The issuance date for the visas is 3rd April and they are valid up until 14th January 2013.

Thank you all my dear forum members.

SAYEK

Star Member
Mar 30, 2011
Dear Members,

I would like to know the below queries, if any one can confirm me pls:

1. I sent my passport to London CIC ofc last Mar 29, 2012 for Visa Stamping. Since my medical will expire on May 03, 2012, should I receive my visa before the medical expiry date?

2. If yes, is it a condition of Landing that medical should remain valid on the day of Landing? I came know from some one that if visa is valid, medical expiry is not a problem for landing as long as passport doesn't expire.

Would highly appreciate, if someone can confirm me.

Many thanks & regards,

SAYEK

Dubai-based applicant