+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC LONDON: PASSPORT TRACKING HERE!!!

wynterbabe

Apr 1, 2012
;D Hi Guys,

I already received our passports with COPR today. What I did is I went directly to the post office then gave them the Ref.No. CHC gave me and the That's it! It's there since July 14. good thing I emailed CHC and they replied.. waiting game is over!! praying for another journey is next.
Good vibes!! Thank you so much guys....

wynterbabe

Apr 1, 2012
swarupsh said:
Hi.....

I am loosing patience now.
I sent emails to CHC london several times (2 times Case specific queries on Web form and 2 times through my personal Email)
They do not have courtesy to reply back about the situation of our passports.
My and my wife's passports are with CHC london since 4th June. we are living in Dubai as an expatriate.

I do not know how to solve this.

When I got instructions to send passports they clearly mentioned not to use prepaid courier envelops. So I sent them passports with Self addressed envelop and now I have no tracking of our passports.

Can any one give me suggestion considering my above situation.

Thanks....
Hi,

Try to reply from the emails you received from CHC before.(if u have any) Because that's what I did. instead of sending email to the specific enquiry i just replied to the emails they sent me before so that it will be forwarded directly to your visa officer.(I assume) In my case,when MCH replied to my email asking about the status I immediately replied back and ask for the tracking no. and after like 15mins he/she replied with the ref. no that's why I tracked my parcel. They used "International Signed For" as their postal service to Philippines im just not sure for UAE. hope this helps. praying for all of us.

Thanks!! Good Vibes....

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
wynterbabe said:
Hi,

Try to reply from the emails you received from CHC before.(if u have any) Because that's what I did. instead of sending email to the specific enquiry i just replied to the emails they sent me before so that it will be forwarded directly to your visa officer.(I assume) In my case,when MCH replied to my email asking about the status I immediately replied back and ask for the tracking no. and after like 15mins he/she replied with the ref. no that's why I tracked my parcel. They used "International Signed For" as their postal service to Philippines im just not sure for UAE. hope this helps. praying for all of us.

Thanks!! Good Vibes....
Congratulations Wynterbabe,

The email that you are saying was received by my consultant from CHC london and then my consultant forwarded the same to me... So shall my consultant send them reply to their email or I should reply...
Thanks
swarupsh....

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
hi friends
I got passport with visa today morning.
thanks everyone for good suggestation, advice, and feedback in this forum.

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
sugalk said:
hi friends
I got passport with visa today morning.
thanks everyone for good suggestation, advice, and feedback in this forum.
Hi..
Congratulations.
Did you get any message from Aramex. Or you got directly.

Thanks,
Swarupsh

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
sajidn said:
Hi Mariyasubtain, Swarupush,
Did anyone get the passports? It is 10 days since the status changed to DM.

Regards,
Sajid

Hi Sajidn,
Any update from your side about your passport.....I am still waiting ... I sent on 3rd June from Dubai and DM status appeared on 14th July.....

Please give update...

Swarupsh

gcctocanada

Jun 12, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/5/10
AOR Received.
4/15/10
IELTS Request
4/15/10
File Transfer...
9/23/10
Med's Request
6/20/13
Med's Done....
7/17/13- with PC and RPRF
Passport Req..
9/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/06/2013
LANDED..........
12/9/2013 EDMONTON
Congrats guys.

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Dear All,

My PP is submitted to PHEP section of CHC London, UK. Are they also on strike?

Coz I dont think under any circumstances, PPs can withhold for very long in a third country.

I was told by the VO (MCH) that they dont have policy to send PP back by courier to Egypt so they will use International mail (Signed for) and will try to expedite the issuance coz of bad situation in Egypt.

Can someone enlighten me,

MapleDreamer

Jul 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2011
Med's Request
09-04-2013
Med's Done....
17-04-2013
Interview........
21-02-2013
Passport Req..
18-06-2013 (CHC London Rcvd)
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2013
LANDED..........
04-08-2013 (Calgary Airport)
:) :)
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this forum, but I've been reading the thread and it's really helpful.

I sent our passports to CHC London for visa stamping last June 17 and they received June 18. Our status changed to DM July 15 I think. We were actually patient enough to wait for our passport though we are targeting to land in Canada by July 28 (very ambitious.. which is today) but a very unfortunate thing happened to our family last July 16 that I have to send an email to CHC London to request for our passports to be sent back as soon as possible. I sent an couple of email July 16, left a voice mail also when I called CHC London, then I got a reply July 19 they told me that my husband's visa stamping is still on process. Then I sent them an email again asking them to send it soon as possible coz my husband needs to home to be with his family and they replied back on July 22 informing me that the visa stamping for my husband's passport is done and they will be forwarding our passports to Abu Dhabi. They also gave me the airway bill from Aramex.

However, until now I still don't have our passports. I have been checking the airway bill number from Aramex's website but the number is coming invalid. I tried calling the Embassy in Abu Dhabi but as expected no one is answering the call. I called Aramex also to check about the airway bill and they have no record also.

I think the email is legit because they have copied in my agency to let them know about the latest progress of my application, but yeah I still don't have our passports back.

Please if anyone can share their similar experience when it comes to receiving the passports from Aramex.

Thanks...

MapleDreamer

Jul 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2011
Med's Request
09-04-2013
Med's Done....
17-04-2013
Interview........
21-02-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2013
LANDED..........
Hi Nashe_31

I got your message but somehow I don't have the option to answer you back or maybe I just don't know how to do that.

About your request, unfortunately I don't have a specific number to give you to call. All I did was I dialed the number posted on their website and I tried and I tried till someone answered the phone then before I could even tell him my situation he transferred me straight to the voice mail. Sorry, I can't help you much.

nashe_31 said:
Dear All,

My PP is submitted to PHEP section of CHC London, UK. Are they also on strike?

Coz I dont think under any circumstances, PPs can withhold for very long in a third country.

I was told by the VO (MCH) that they dont have policy to send PP back by courier to Egypt so they will use International mail (Signed for) and will try to expedite the issuance coz of bad situation in Egypt.

Can someone enlighten me,

m.ibrahim

Nov 16, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2011 received at NS
Nomination.....
PER 14-10-2011
File Transfer...
ecas 2nd line..started processing 16-08-2012
Med's Request
10-04-2013
Med's Done....
08-05-2013 Rcvd at LVO 15-05-2013 ecas 3rd line 07-06-2013
Passport Req..
09-07-2013 DM: 28-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
My passports received at LVO on 15th July, decision made 28th July. Waiting for the passports back.

Regards,
Ibrahim

MapleDreamer

Jul 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2011
Med's Request
09-04-2013
Med's Done....
17-04-2013
Interview........
21-02-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2013
LANDED..........
OMG till now we don't have our passports still and I think this is because of the strike from the visa section of all the Canadian Embassies... I've lost hope that we can get our passport this week. It's so frustrating when time is not on your side.

I wish us all the best.. hopefully their ordeal gets over soon so ours doesn't get pushed aside.

jhaja16

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
MapleDreamer said:
OMG till now we don't have our passports still and I think this is because of the strike from the visa section of all the Canadian Embassies... I've lost hope that we can get our passport this week. It's so frustrating when time is not on your side.

I wish us all the best.. hopefully their ordeal gets over soon so ours doesn't get pushed aside.
same here :(