Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
File Transfer...
20-06-2014
Med's Request
med extension mail on 28th jan 2015, as per notes medical status is Cleared - Expired
Passport Req..
10th September 2015
ASyed said:
Hi aylia24,

Thank you for your prompt reply appreciate your support at this difficult time

As per LVO following reasons

Why did I come to Pakistan to visit husband?
Why does he call me more then I call him?
Has he sent money to me in Canada?

They did'nt ask husband for passport but they did'nt deny and took some files with them. Insha Allah their is still hope!!!

So far that' all we've been able to share between the tears. He's on his back to Lahore and will let me know in a couple of hours. I stayed up all night for the call. They decided not to call me and grilled him for 2 hours.
Spoke to my dad he said to go to MP and inform them.
sue them. Seriously sue them

FR123

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad or London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
File Transfer...
To London visa office in Feb 2014
Med's Done....
Exp..November 4.2014 ....remed on March 3/15
Interview........
March 2014
ASyed said:
Hi aylia24,

Thank you for your prompt reply appreciate your support at this difficult time

As per LVO following reasons

Why did I come to Pakistan to visit husband?
Why does he call me more then I call him?
Has he sent money to me in Canada?

They did'nt ask husband for passport but they did'nt deny and took some files with them. Insha Allah their is still hope!!!

So far that' all we've been able to share between the tears. He's on his back to Lahore and will let me know in a couple of hours. I stayed up all night for the call. They decided not to call me and grilled him for 2 hours.
Spoke to my dad he said to go to MP and inform them.
AOA. Don't worry everything will be alright .. When they took my husband's interview they were not satisfied with our marriage. Because I didn't visit him in pakistan. Then I went for 3 weeks and send all the proof of visit. After this I order notes and it says they are satisfied now and my husband can go to canada . (Sirf tang karty hain hamaray sabar ka imtihan lety hain )

Did they give him a letter that it's rejected or did say anything ..

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
FR123 said:
AOA. Don't worry everything will be alright .. When they took my husband's interview they were not satisfied with our marriage. Because I didn't visit him in pakistan. Then I went for 3 weeks and send all the proof of visit. After this I order notes and it says they are satisfied now and my husband can go to canada . (Sirf tang karty hain hamaray sabar ka imtihan lety hain )

Did they give him a letter that it's rejected or did say anything ..
Thank you FR123... now that the initial shock is over. My hubby informed me that they too his application documents police check and pictures. returned Skype call logs, other call logs, job and accommodation letters and birthday anniversary cards.

They didn't take his passport and said they have to further discuss and will inform us. No letter of any sort was given to hubby today. I've left a message for my MP.

Did they ask your husband for his passport at interview or was it requested later on? if so how much later?

thanks for your support hun

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015

FR123

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad or London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
March 2014
ASyed said:
Thank you FR123... now that the initial shock is over. My hubby informed me that they too his application documents police check and pictures. returned Skype call logs, other call logs, job and accommodation letters and birthday anniversary cards.

They didn't take his passport and said they have to further discuss and will inform us. No letter of any sort was given to hubby today. I've left a message for my MP.

Did they ask your husband for his passport at interview or was it requested later on? if so how much later?

thanks for your support hun
No they didn't take his passport because they said why your wife didn't visit you and why there is no Mehndi ceremony in your wedding.. They didn't say that our case is rejected. My husband bring his passport back and all the documents they ask that day ... But last week from my notes I find out that they are satisfied with our relationship because I visited him ..

XMan24April

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
File Transfer...
20-06-2014
Med's Request
med extension mail on 28th jan 2015, as per notes medical status is Cleared - Expired
Passport Req..
10th September 2015
ASyed said:
:( so sad right now
ur husband had a 2hr interview?
Have u visited ur husband in pakistan or gone on a trip elsewhere with him? N if u did then did u send proofs of thay earlier?

Also I dont get why him calling u more should be an issue.

FR123

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad or London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
March 2014
I went to MP's office 2 says ago and told them that my 36 months time is over. Why are they taking so long now .. Today that's what I received from MP.

I called up the department and was told that the criminal background checks and medical checks have been completed, and they are doing the security checks now. Also his medical check deadline has been extended.

They seem to have all the necessary documentation from him so that is good.

I was told that the London office has had the file since February 2014 and, due to the length of processing time from that office, they give themselves 28 months to complete a file, so it could still take another year, until June 2016 and they would still be within their published processing period. Hopefully it won't take that long, but there are no problems noted with the file, and we are not yet beyond the published expected processing time frame.

Does this mean that I have wait 1 more year..

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASyed said:
Hi,

Some assistance required my husband just had his interview. The LVO states she not satisfied with our case even tough we have a almost 3 year old daughter. I'm so broken after waiting almost 3 years for this case and going back and forth so our princess would now her father. Heartless immigration officer wants to refuse us Canadian visa. My daughter and I are both Canadian by birth. Where do go for an appeal? I live in Toronto Ontario. I'm really upset and disappointed and feel helpless and lost especially for my little princess that is really missing her dad.

Please help?

ASyed :mad: :( :'(
Sister, do not worry. They haven't officially denied you and are still investigating the evidence you have submitted. As a member mentioned its normal for them not to take passports at the interview, they still want to give you a chance to explain and answer any deficiencies that the interview and initial documents couldn't satisfy.

Your husband is right to suggest involving the MP. I would suggest you order ATIP GCMS notes to fully obtain information why the officer wasn't satisfied.

I would recommend you keep collecting proof between you two and your kid to enhance strong evidence before handing over to CIC ... if you guys haven't visited one another now would be the most ideal time ...

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
ASyed said:
Hi,

Some assistance required my husband just had his interview. The LVO states she not satisfied with our case even tough we have a almost 3 year old daughter. I'm so broken after waiting almost 3 years for this case and going back and forth so our princess would now her father. Heartless immigration officer wants to refuse us Canadian visa. My daughter and I are both Canadian by birth. Where do go for an appeal? I live in Toronto Ontario. I'm really upset and disappointed and feel helpless and lost especially for my little princess that is really missing her dad.

Please help? Aoa. Don't worry sister we are all praying for you. You will hear good news soon. Just relax and take it easy. Wish you best of luck. Naveed

ASyed :mad: :( :'(

welldone

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
Urdu Nika Nama. Jan 14, 2015
AOR Received.
May 29, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 28,2013 to ISB, Feb 24 to London
Med's Request
Nov 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 10, 2014
Interview........
June 1 2015
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015.
LANDED..........
Aug 6, 2015
Hi
Would there be any problem if my wife get Dubai visit visa on her Afghan passport which she has Canadian visa stamped? She live in Peshawar and her case was process in Islamabad/ London. I would like her to come with me from Kabul, we plan to stay about 3 days in Dubai. I emailed Dubai embassy in Kabul and asked these question I don't know if they will reply. Their website does not look official I found the contact info in Google I don't know how reliable the source is. I don't want to book tickets then find out they not giving Dubai visa.

Morning bells

Star Member
Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2012
Med's Request
sept 2014
Med's Done....
jan 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
welldone said:
Hi
Would there be any problem if my wife get Dubai visit visa on her Afghan passport which she has Canadian visa stamped? She live in Peshawar and her case was process in Islamabad/ London. I would like her to come with me from Kabul, we plan to stay about 3 days in Dubai. I emailed Dubai embassy in Kabul and asked these question I don't know if they will reply. Their website does not look official I found the contact info in Google I don't know how reliable the source is. I don't want to book tickets then find out they not giving Dubai visa.

AS u hv done ur remedical ....after remedical security checks proceed in which they will check applicant travel history also. ...the more u travel in these days the more they will take time for security check and wil delay passport request. My passport request is delay due to the same reason. .....

welldone

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
Urdu Nika Nama. Jan 14, 2015
AOR Received.
May 29, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 28,2013 to ISB, Feb 24 to London
Med's Request
Nov 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 10, 2014
Interview........
June 1 2015
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015.
LANDED..........
Aug 6, 2015
Canadian visa already issued to her on June 1

Morning bells

Star Member
Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2012
Med's Request
sept 2014
Med's Done....
jan 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
welldone said:
Canadian visa already issued to her on June 1

No issues then.....enjoy ur trip.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Haniya_T said:
Any one who has gotten a ruqsati letter. please message me.
Need help. PM me!
You should help yourself. That means, go and get the rukhsati done.
No way around it, otherwise they may refuse it.

So yeah, go get it done, and send them the evidence ASAP.