Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
N.Ali said:
Thankyou very much for replies.

-my visa exact expiry date is 8th september, and inshallah my plan to travel is 29th july. so this gives me about 39 days till expiry, will i be in trouble?or should i contact cic and ask them?reason for my late departure is i have ACCA exams in June and my parents are saying to do eid with them and then go. i can provide cic my exam details if they ask me.

-those sandwiches i was talking about are sealed like the ones available in gourmet etc they have a plastic seal on them, but if there is a chance they will throw it away then no need to waste money on them.

-and for capsules, my body has a tendency of gaining weight very quickly i take these capsules to stay in limit i have tried everything like gym, jogging etc but no i gain weight within days. so u can say they are a part of my diet. and that doctor has told me he will give me proper prescription of them on hospital letter pad etc along with diet chart etc. so i need to make sure if ill be ok with them.

-as for a laptop bag it wont have anything just some eatable stuff like biscuits etc and an ipad and a jacket nothing else, i might wear the jacket and that bag would be less than 1kg, then it will be fine?

thankyou again for replies i really appreciate.

Regarding laptop bag..
Usually Airlines allow 1 hand carry (7-8 kg, size matters also, it should be standard hand carry luggage, whats ur airline, u can check its website ot your ticket details alternatively)
and 1 Laptop bag, ofcourse it must contain Laptop but you can add some small junk too...... like biscuits and metos..its fine...

being a frequent traveller I suggest you to go easy..I mean dont clutter urself with heavy hand luggages , xtra mithais n halwajat , sweets n all.. :)

TORONTONIAN04

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question ???
Please tell if anyone's ecas is showing both addressess current home and current mailing address. I am asking because till yesterday I have only 1 mailing address and today ecas is showing 2 addresses but both have same Pakistani addressess. I know if you get ppr or decision made then your home address change to Canadian address.
Thank you guys for your answers. Please consider

Habi medy

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
TORONTONIAN04 said:
Question ???
Please tell if anyone's ecas is showing both addressess current home and current mailing address. I am asking because till yesterday I have only 1 mailing address and today ecas is showing 2 addresses but both have same Pakistani addressess. I know if you get ppr or decision made then your home address change to Canadian address.
Today my ecas is also showing home and mailing adresses. Both r same nd pakistani adresses. And ecas status is "decision made " since 5 February. Waiting for ppr.

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
shy_guy said:
Regarding laptop bag..
Usually Airlines allow 1 hand carry (7-8 kg, size matters also, it should be standard hand carry luggage, whats ur airline, u can check its website ot your ticket details alternatively)
and 1 Laptop bag, ofcourse it must contain Laptop but you can add some small junk too...... like biscuits and metos..its fine...

being a frequent traveller I suggest you to go easy..I mean dont clutter urself with heavy hand luggages , xtra mithais n halwajat , sweets n all.. :)
thanks!! there wont be any mithai etc but i have been ask to bring some chapal kabbas..do u think i can bring them?

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
N.Ali said:
thanks!! there wont be any mithai etc but i have been ask to bring some chapal kabbas..do u think i can bring them?
Food isnt allowed .. Aur meat toh bilkul b nahi. Please dont take risk, yaha sub milta hai. If it goes undeclared you might be fined. Watch border security.

As for bags, you can have one hand carry and one laptop bag, no issue.

Noreen1

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2013
AOR Received.
16-12-2013
File Transfer...
27/01/2014
Med's Done....
2013/05/27
Interview........
According to notes will be
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
I am waiting for this day
Habi medy said:
Today my ecas is also showing home and mailing adresses. Both r same nd pakistani adresses. And ecas status is "decision made " since 5 February. Waiting for ppr.
My husband ecas status is also showing two address mailing as well and both are Pakistani addresss. his interview is on March 23rd.

Please any one can also provide feedback.
Habi Medy have you done with your Remedial?

Habi medy

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Noreen1 said:
My husband ecas status is also showing two address mailing as well and both are Pakistani addresss. his interview is on March 23rd.

Yeah, I have done my remedical in December nd my daughter's medical in January.
Now waiting for ppr

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
Thank you everyone for your PMs and posts on the forums and I apologize because I haven't responded to anyone. I have received mixed messages from the forum members - a lot of them were sympathetic and few were aggressively harsh. I respect everyone's input regarding what has happened over the past few weeks. I know I don't owe anyone any explanations but I would just like to clarify few things before I possibly banish from this forum as it will serve no purpose to me in the upcoming days, weeks, months and years. I'm also trying to restrict myself from responding due to the sensitivity of this issue now and because I need to be respectful of iddah.

- The fact that I never went back to Pakistan during 2.5 years was because I was not welcomed. My parents were told to keep my baby and I in Canada and my spouse will join us here. Being a mother, that posed as a safety concern or a red flag.
- Also, please note, contrary to the popular belief, he didn't marry me because he wanted to come to Canada. I had applied for his case after 2 years of our marriage. Even that was a struggle with multiple threats of divorce. He was never interested in coming here because he holds a very ‘established' job in Pakistan.
- After many family members interposed and asked him to reapply for the case, he clearly said no.
- If anything, he should've divorced me if I would've said that I wasn't interested in reapplying and waiting 2-3 more years for us to be reunited. Instead I insisted that we reapply through another lawyer which I hired after a forum member suggested and recco'd. Not because his case was rejected citing negligence.

Now, the forum member who claimed that I insisted to wait for the official rejection letter before sending any proof was because my lawyer (and many forum members) suggested that I wait to receive the actual letter; my MP kept telling me that I can't reapply until 3 years after this rejection. However, I did send all of my documents again to London Visa office. Regardless, I'm not here to defend my situation, case or life to anyone, not especially to the suspicious forum member like “Mrs. Sam”.

I would like to thank everyone for their support during this tragic time in our lives. May Allah make me strong and give me enough courage to face prejudice in our culture towards women who are left to defend themselves. JazakAllah and all the best to everyone in their journey.

MRS SAM said:
agree with u we cant quickly jump on conclusion...without know both sided story

her post r really messed up just a week ago she posted that her case is rejected and at the same day she also said that she will not re-apply she was think for divorce at that time...and she was not ready to send proof or reply she was very much confident that i will wait for rejection letter then i will reply ,,,then after 2 days she was asking for lawyer and very next day she said she hired new lawyer and paid her and her husband divorce her...all these r happened in just 6 days ,,there must be something which we dont know.....and in any type of job u can have at least 15 days off in a year and in govt job u have more benefits...and Pakistan is not such dangerous place where one cant stay for 10 to 15 days with Canadian National Baby ..2.5 year baby has to stay home so no one harm her in Pakistan..and i believe Allah will protect us no matter where we r ..any ways we can just wish her good luck

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
TORONTONIAN04 said:
Question ???
i think CIC has change there website format,,,everyone's Ecase shows this two separate address mailing and home address and mostly we have same mailing and home address thats why it show same address in two section

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
PrayingforPR said:
Thank you everyone for your PMs and posts on the forums and I apologize because I haven't responded to anyone. I have received mixed messages from the forum members - a lot of them were sympathetic and few were aggressively harsh. I respect everyone's input regarding what has happened over the past few weeks. I know I don't owe anyone any explanations but I would just like to clarify few things before I possibly banish from this forum as it will serve no purpose to me in the upcoming days, weeks, months and years. I'm also trying to restrict myself from responding due to the sensitivity of this issue now and because I need to be respectful of iddah.

- The fact that I never went back to Pakistan during 2.5 years was because I was not welcomed. My parents were told to keep my baby and I in Canada and my spouse will join us here. Being a mother, that posed as a safety concern or a red flag.
- Also, please note, contrary to the popular belief, he didn't marry me because he wanted to come to Canada. I had applied for his case after 2 years of our marriage. Even that was a struggle with multiple threats of divorce. He was never interested in coming here because he holds a very ‘established' job in Pakistan.
- After many family members interposed and asked him to reapply for the case, he clearly said no.
- If anything, he should've divorced me if I would've said that I wasn't interested in reapplying and waiting 2-3 more years for us to be reunited. Instead I insisted that we reapply through another lawyer which I hired after a forum member suggested and recco'd. Not because his case was rejected citing negligence.

Now, the forum member who claimed that I insisted to wait for the official rejection letter before sending any proof was because my lawyer (and many forum members) suggested that I wait to receive the actual letter; my MP kept telling me that I can't reapply until 3 years after this rejection. However, I did send all of my documents again to London Visa office. Regardless, I'm not here to defend my situation, case or life to anyone, not especially to the suspicious forum member like “Mrs. Sam”.

I would like to thank everyone for their support during this tragic time in our lives. May Allah make me strong and give me enough courage to face prejudice in our culture towards women who are left to defend themselves. JazakAllah and all the best to everyone in their journey.
Salam dear sister, as I read your words right now my heart felt so much pain as a woman, mother and a sister. No here needs to justify or put every word on this site.

When we write on this or any site for that matter we write with intensions of getting help with something it doesn't matter what it is. I spoke with you on the phone and I felt your pain. I did not judge you as we all ready have a Great Judge above and everywhere.

I have read your words about your husband not wanting to come to Canada. My husband was the very same. He had a good job and he quit it all to come here too live so we could be together. Now almost 5 months and no job in site I FEEL HIS PAIN OF NOT BEING ABLE TO PROVIDE.

My situation has grown dire with my health. I will be having back surgery soon In Sha Allah. When I'm well I think we maybe moving back to Pakistan In Sha Allah. Its not the place its the family support we have there.

Sister I really hope and pray that your life goes well for you and your daughter. With the strength of Allah with you all will go well In Sha Allah.

I have seen and spoke to many on this forum by writing or by phone and live by my words too. If you or anyone cannot say a good word about anything don't even speak.

I will keep you in my prayers and pray that your life gets happier and better with each breath you take May Allah wrap you in a way to protect you from harm from any bad words or opinion In Sha Allah.....

One day I was trying to tell a forum member the proper word for been allowed to come to Canada. I called it a gift and the proper word came to me just now and its called a PRIVILEDGE not a GIFT. Canada does not have to allow anyone into Canada but when they do its a PRIVILEDGE.

I pray that you find a happier life each day with your daughter In Sha Allah...........

kasmusrob

Jul 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad/ottawa/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Request
03 march 2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2012 03 march 2015
Interview........
march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
Noreen1 said:

My e.cas showing two address for my wife.let's pray everything go smooth g

yani

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I email to LVO about my medical result and if I also contact to MP,then it will delay my case?... Please reply

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
yani said:
I email to LVO about my medical result and if I also contact to MP,then it will delay my case?... Please reply
wait for their reply ,anyway in my opinion positive communication can never delay your case ,if you ask same questions in different ways so may be they irritate with you and they will ignore you.keep me in your prayers.

Aug 31, 2014
Members I need your valuable advise. I did my remedical back in Nov 2014. I didnt hear anything back since then. I applied for notes, in which it is written 'pls send new medical'. And in the final comment it is written "Send meds X 1- Meds Pending. However in few sections above the final comment it reflected my remedical has been updated. I wonder there is this contradiction.

I also inquired IOM about it through email and they confirmed me that my medical results have been submitted.

I need your suggestion what should I do in this case so that my medical issue is resolved ASAP??

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
micmac101 said:
Salam dear sister, as I read your words right now my heart felt so much pain as a woman, mother and a sister. No here needs to justify or put every word on this site.

When we write on this or any site for that matter we write with intensions of getting help with something it doesn't matter what it is. I spoke with you on the phone and I felt your pain. I did not judge you as we all ready have a Great Judge above and everywhere.

I have read your words about your husband not wanting to come to Canada. My husband was the very same. He had a good job and he quit it all to come here too live so we could be together. Now almost 5 months and no job in site I FEEL HIS PAIN OF NOT BEING ABLE TO PROVIDE.

My situation has grown dire with my health. I will be having back surgery soon In Sha Allah. When I'm well I think we maybe moving back to Pakistan In Sha Allah. Its not the place its the family support we have there.

Sister I really hope and pray that your life goes well for you and your daughter. With the strength of Allah with you all will go well In Sha Allah.

I have seen and spoke to many on this forum by writing or by phone and live by my words too. If you or anyone cannot say a good word about anything don't even speak.

I will keep you in my prayers and pray that your life gets happier and better with each breath you take May Allah wrap you in a way to protect you from harm from any bad words or opinion In Sha Allah.....

One day I was trying to tell a forum member the proper word for been allowed to come to Canada. I called it a gift and the proper word came to me just now and its called a PRIVILEDGE not a GIFT. Canada does not have to allow anyone into Canada but when they do its a PRIVILEDGE.

I pray that you find a happier life each day with your daughter In Sha Allah...........
I will definitely keep "PrayingforPR" and you micmac in my duaas!! And everyone else in this forum.
with an upcoming interview i am starting to feel a bit nervous. But doing lots of duas. Please remember me in your duas as well please. May Allah all make things easy for us and reunite us with our loved ones. Ameen