i received it at 10 am
just forget abt it for a moment
one morning when yew wake up yew will get it iA
Congrats marium sister, ALLAH APka jana baies rehmat karain. Ameen Suma ameen

Lala171

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Dr.Dua said:
U are not alone ..I am april 2013 case ,,still waiting ,,no remedial request ,no PPR request ..Cases after me, got their visa even ..CASE STILL IN ISLAMABAD ..ECAS showing APPLICATION RECEIVED ON 8TH APRIL 2013 .. I THINK WE SHOULD ASK OTHER MEMBER'S THE DUA'S AND PRAYERS THEY HAVE OFFERED FOR GETTING QUICK VISA .. BECAUSE I THINK WE ARE MISSING ONLY THIS ,,ALTHOUGH EVERYONE PRAYING FOR VISA,, BUT THERE MIGHT BE SOME SPECIFIC DUA FOR THIS .. I REQUEST ALL MEMBERS TO SHARE THEIR DUAS AND PRAYERS SO THAT WE CAN ALSO ASK ALLAH THE WAY OTHER MEMBERS HAVE ASKED THEIR VISA FROM ALLAH .. I AM NOT JOKING ,,KINDLY AND PLZ SHARE .. Anyone and everyone can inbox me or share it on forum page as well ..I will be very thankful ..
Sister, meri Frnd nay sawa lakh dafa ayat karima Ka khatam karwaya THA aur usko yaqeen hay ussi waja SY Uss KA process 24 months Mei complete Hogya Tha ab Wo toronto Apni family k Sath hain. Aur Mujy Aik Qari Sab nay esha Ki namaz k baad 500times YA MUSABABAL ASBAB parhnay Ko Kaha Tha MeiNay b kuch arsa Iss Ko parha tha ALHAMDULILLAH Meray Kaam ALLAH nay Asaan kiye hain, ab ap Sab k liye baht baht Dua hay ALLAH app Sab ki duaein jaldi kabool karain aur passport Jaldi aa Jaey, ameen suma ameenn

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
With a heavy heart, I'm reporting that after 2 years of waiting, my husband's case has been rejected. Since the decision was made on the e-cas, there's no way to reopen the case. I'm left with the only option to reapply, with the wait of 29 months.

I've hired a new 'promising' lawyer after a recommendation from a fellow forum member. This new lawyer is promising the sun, the moon and everything in between. I'm left with no options but to trust another lawyer, yet again! Anyway, we are hoping to have all the documentations ready and submitted in the second week of March, although the lawyer has already take 75% of the fee to start working on it.

Please keep me and my 2.5 year old daughter in your duas!

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
Mubashar Mirza said:
Dear members ....hope u r fine....I wish u best of luck and prey for all members specially those who have interview in march...as i am may 2013 applicant but still received nothing in ist week of jan MP told us that our file is waiting in Que for interview organization...Now 2 months gone but still i did not received any letter for interview...it means they never call me for interview in march now hope in April or may...???every body get interview letter but am still waiting i don't know why they don't send me letter...???
aoa. Don't worry , I am also waiting .God help all of us. Allah fazal fermay ameen. Best of luck. Naveed

Rainbow.Rainbow

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
PrayingforPR said:
With a heavy heart, I'm reporting that after 2 years of waiting, my husband's case has been rejected. Since the decision was made on the e-cas, there's no way to reopen the case. I'm left with the only option to reapply, with the wait of 29 months.

I've hired a new 'promising' lawyer after a recommendation from a fellow forum member. This new lawyer is promising the sun, the moon and everything in between. I'm left with no options but to trust another lawyer, yet again! Anyway, we are hoping to have all the documentations ready and submitted in the second week of March, although the lawyer has already take 75% of the fee to start working on it.

It is sad, why don't you go to IAD, if you can prove VO's decision wrong in IAD, VO will be instructed for reopen the case. Regards.

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
Rainbow.Rainbow said:
It is sad, why don't you go to IAD, if you can prove VO's decision wrong in IAD, VO will be instructed for reopen the case. Regards.
What's IAD? I've called many lawyers, and they all said the case is now closed. If I were to request to reopen it, it'll take 2-3 years and will cost $10,000 minimum.

wab6

Mar 24, 2014
marium.shahid said:
AH i got ma pp back wd viza after 22 days
even i send it through tcs instead of vac:D this holy night mare is over for me
ma process completed in 20 months
THANKs to ALLAH :)
Hello, congrats. Could you lease let us know when you got the PPR and when you actually submitted the passport?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
PrayingforPR said:

Why hiring and trusting lawyer again? I can help you preparing and filing your case

Rainbow.Rainbow

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
PrayingforPR said:
What's IAD? I've called many lawyers, and they all said the case is now closed. If I were to request to reopen it, it'll take 2-3 years and will cost $10,000 minimum.
IAD is immigration appeal division. You can challenge the VO's decision in IAD search and google it you will find the link. Also when you will get the rejection letter from VO, they will guide you the steps for IAD also most probably they will attach the form for the purpose as well. But the stipulated time period for challenge the decision is 30 days for filing with IAD. Ask your lawyer and check the possibility of winning the case in IAD, this is much better than refiling the case.

Regards.

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
Orig Edu Docs received in CA : 19th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Expired 03-Oct-2014 , Re-Med on 22-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 10-02-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015, Received PP...: 13-03-2015
Sidkhan said:
If they are satisfied and your application is already in process i dont think u need to. Unless there are some really important documents that are mandatory to submit.
I Agree with this :)

Regard,
Zam

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
fozia1 said:
Hi Everyone,
I need some help please. My husband just got an email from LVO that he has to submit his Original Islamabad Police Character Certificate. Can anyone tell me what the procedure is in how to obtain it??? Very much appreciated. Thank you.
You can get your police certificate by going to you nearest police station as they will have authority to issue you your PCC (Police Character Certificate) You should go there and meet ASI of the Police Station and ask him that you need your PCC, he will ask :

These requirements written on FORM:

I. Three passport size photographs (01 Photo to be pasted at the above mentioned space which will be signed and stamped by the concerned SHO and Two Photo to be attached with the application form).
II. Photocopy of Passport, (Attested by Gazetted Officer)
III. Photocopy of National ID Card (NADRA) (Attested by Gazetted Officer).
IV. Residence Proof in Islamabad. (Copy of allotment or lease agreement)

A)2 witness (2 neighbors ) n.i.c copy + signature on the form
B) your n.i.c, your parents n.i.c, (copies)
C) the letter CIC sent you

and some money (if you have some person you know then they dont ask money as it is issued free of cost.)

Hope this helps
Regards,
Zam

zameer2u

May 4, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05-01-2014
File Transfer...
24-01-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 Jan 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dr.Dua said:
U are not alone ..I am april 2013 case ,,still waiting ,,no remedial request ,no PPR request ..Cases after me, got their visa even ..CASE STILL IN ISLAMABAD ..ECAS showing APPLICATION RECEIVED ON 8TH APRIL 2013 .. I THINK WE SHOULD ASK OTHER MEMBER'S THE DUA'S AND PRAYERS THEY HAVE OFFERED FOR GETTING QUICK VISA .. BECAUSE I THINK WE ARE MISSING ONLY THIS ,,ALTHOUGH EVERYONE PRAYING FOR VISA,, BUT THERE MIGHT BE SOME SPECIFIC DUA FOR THIS .. I REQUEST ALL MEMBERS TO SHARE THEIR DUAS AND PRAYERS SO THAT WE CAN ALSO ASK ALLAH THE WAY OTHER MEMBERS HAVE ASKED THEIR VISA FROM ALLAH .. I AM NOT JOKING ,,KINDLY AND PLZ SHARE .. Anyone and everyone can inbox me or share it on forum page as well ..I will be very thankful ..
I Read "Ya-Muheetu" 67 times after each Namaz before making duas . It has helped me every time i got stuck in a big problem.

Regards,
Zam

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
handsup said:
Why hiring and trusting lawyer again? I can help you preparing and filing your case
You will? But my case is messy now because of the rejection

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
PrayingforPR said:
Please do not go to a lawyer again. take help from people here.. They have more infos than lawyers and MPs

petal765

Mar 20, 2014
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london/isb
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
AOR Received.
12/18
File Transfer...
July8,2019
Med's Request
December 27,2019
Med's Done....
January 14,2020
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
February 11,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 18,2020
LANDED..........
March 04,2020
PrayingforPR said:
dnt know where u r located bt u shd hire a good lawyer....i hired michael sherrit from calgary n Alhamdolilah done with inspite of complications,lawyers are not always bad bt tht shd b professional not part time desi....doc n lawyer pe no compromise,always go for the best...dnt hear any1...ur case is so complicatednow n only a proffesional immigration consultant can now deal it