8-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
26 May 2015
Terrykhan said:
Any Tracking numbers for today?
Aoa

Monday was holyday in canada ( Family day) so the CHC islamabad also closed. I hope they despatch passport today and we will get tomorrow Insha Allah.

Remember me in your pray plz.
Jazak Allah

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
Guys i have a question. My wife did her remed in july 2014 but they put the expiry date to december 2015. I have two options. 1: let it be and dont do anything but wait. Or 2: ask my mp to let ndvo know and fix the expiry date to july 2015. If i do this will ndvo use this as an excuse to delay my applic process? At the same time if i let it be they might delay my ppr sayong that they have enough time to send my ppr and take their time?

TORONTONIAN04

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ak23 said:
My spouse went for her re-medical and the IMO center requested for polio vaccination document to be submitted as well.
This request was not mentioned in the email from Delhi's office. Can someone shed some light if the IMO office will not submit the medical documents until they receive the polio certificate.
I was informed they can get the drops at the airport.
Yes this is true. I have same story to tell. Doctor said they got new polio information from immigration last Monday. Agha Khan hospital in Karachi is authorized by Govt to issue polio certificates. However, people can get this certificate from any Govt hospital. Airport polio team might not give you as they are only giving to passengers. Agha khan is charging 100 rupees/person for printed version. Airport polio team gives you free. They ask people to submit polio certificate within 2 days. The results are uploaded online to New Delhi (RMO) Regional Medical Office in 72 hours of medical assessment.

kriv

Aug 14, 2014
namat said:
Guys i have a question. My wife did her remed in july 2014 but they put the expiry date to december 2015. I have two options. 1: let it be and dont do anything but wait. Or 2: ask my mp to let ndvo know and fix the expiry date to july 2015. If i do this will ndvo use this as an excuse to delay my applic process? At the same time if i let it be they might delay my ppr sayong that they have enough time to send my ppr and take their time?
The only option you have is to wait and there is nothing wrong with your wife's medical expiry date. A medical exam is usually valid for 12 to 15 months from the date the applicant undergoes the medical exam. The visa office can also extend the medical expiry if they want (depending on the case/circumstances and on which stage the application is).
Your MP can only inquire the status of your Application he cannot advice/dictate the ndvo to fix your expiry date or tell them how your file should be processed.
They never delay ppr or application processing on the base that they have a lot of time remaining for the medicals to expire SO you don't have to worry about the expiry date. As your wife has undergone the medical exam as per their requirement so it is all good n fine. Now just wait for the outcome of her application.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/assess/valid.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/assess/cert.asp

hope it helps and best of luck with your wife's application.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
namat said:
in any case CIC does not change the Date on request of applicant.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ak23 said:
My spouse went for her re-medical and the IMO center requested for polio vaccination document to be submitted as well.
This request was not mentioned in the email from Delhi's office. Can someone shed some light if the IMO office will not submit the medical documents until they receive the polio certificate.
I was informed they can get the drops at the airport.
at the time of booking for medical checkup, operator tells us the mandatory requirements for medical checkup at IOM including, fee charges, photos, passport copies, other health related issues including Polio certification.
I wonder why you forget to make it prior to the medical checkup..

sandands

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
15--12-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2014
Interview........
03-2015 will be Approved In Shah Allah
Passport Req..
23-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
In Shah Allah soon
LANDED..........
In Shah Allah soon
sponsorfa27 said:
Hello i got the exact same letter as u! Can u inbox me please
me too got the exact same letter with different name and date offcourse.please inbox me how it went what exactly they did ask .that will be a great help and mush appriciated.
thanks

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014
what will happen when status change to "in process" and what they are doing and how long to change to dession made. I done my upfron medical in Feb 2014 before submision of my application and my application was filed on 13 may and first approved on 31 july.

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
Hi Everyone,

I got this email from ND-VO and I am unsure as to what exactly is it that they are asking for.

This is in reference to your visa application for Canada.

The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself:

* Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
* Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
* Duly completed Re-assessment Form (in PDF/word)

What I am confused about is, is this a full remedical or just the x-rays and does my husband need to take photographs with him?

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Hijerry84. I got the same request. Its only xray and BP. MAKE SURE YOUR HUSBAND TAKES PHOTOS WITH HIM. IOM will say that they are not needed but when he will go there they will ask for it. Happened with me. Luckily i had them

sraja

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14th Aug
Aoa everyone,

Today i got a reply to an inquiry that I made in January. I inquired about the status of my case ... here is the reply,

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your recent e-mail.

Please be advised that your file is currently undergoing routine background checks, unfortunately we are unable to provide you with an update at this time. However as soon as these checks have been completed we will be in contact with you with an update.

We thank you for your patience.
Yours sincerely,
LJF

kindly share your views about the routine bg checks and how long does it take to complete it? What's the next step ?

Thanks.

roshaanee

Oct 21, 2014
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Mar-2014
File Transfer...
24-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical 25-Feb-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-2014
LANDED..........
1-Mar-2015
Hi All,

Anyone got a medical result extension? Are they even giving medical result extension now? And what date do they consider for your 12 months duration, the day you undergo a medical examination or the day your report is sent to the VO?

Thanks.

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
sponsorfa27 said:
To: London Visa Office

To Whom It May Concern

Thank you for taking the time to look over this letter. As you know ____ is booked for an interview at the Islamabad high commission office on March, 18 2015.
On December 19th 2014 we received a letter from you asking us to perform rukhsati within 30 days. At this time we had asked for an extension but we did not receive any.
We are writing you this letter to inform you about some important details about rukhsati and valeema that as you have already been informed took place January 14th and 15th of 2015. We are informing you of these now so that if you require any additional information, we will make sure to attach it at the time of interview.

A few immediate family members from both _________ side were unable to attend the events.

______ was unable to travel due to health conditions.
_______ got a new job. Due to such circumstances he was unable to book time off.
_______ also was unable to book time off work in such short notice.
________who resides in england could not come due to health reasons.
________ who resides in dubai was unable to come due to personal circumstances.
________ who resides in england could not come due to short notice.

Please also be advised that during the time ______was in Pakistan a friend of ____ parents had passed away. They both went out of city after the wedding for a couple of weeks. That is why there is no pictures with them after the wedding. However, pictures with other family members will be brought to the interview.
Lastly, a letter from _____ job will be brought to the interview, indicating why she was unable to take extended time off work.
If you need any evidence/proof of the above information please let us know as soon as possible so that it can be brought to the interview.
I hope the above information is enough for you to understand the circumstances of the missing information.
Thank you once again for taking the time out to read this. We will also bring a copy of this letter to the interview as well.

i just came back from rukhsati and a lot of family members were unable to attend.
i typed up a letter for lvo, just need some advice if its a good idea to send this before the interview or not?

The blank spots are obviously where the names go
Any advice would be great!
lots of correction needed
y u writing abt the people who didnt attend this or y u writing abt the people who are not present in the photos

just write how many people attended from both sides
and attach photos with labels and make it simple

you are making it so confuse

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Noreen1 said:
Dear Sister ASyed : I am praying that you should get good news before you come to Canada.

Insallah you will get good news very soon. Allah knows your patience and situation better than any one.

Thanks
Salam sister,

Get the Polio Vaccine from any hospital it costs a few Rupes and well worth the benefits. If CIC asks for all these forms do not go there with out them. Get them and bring all to interview as well as your Pass Port. You will be out of this situation ASAP.