05 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
05 January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
03 February 2015
LANDED..........
14 February 2015 ALHAMDULILAH
FR123 said:
My spouse received an email for re medical from Delhi ..
Mubarak

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Has anyone ever got xray remed request? How long after submission of XRAY results do we get PPR?

khotaydakhota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May2013
Med's Done....
05 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
05 January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
03 February 2015
LANDED..........
sh52 said:
Has anyone ever got xray remed request? How long after submission of XRAY results do we get PPR?
2 to 4 weeks

sahar12

Jun 19, 2014
Hi I received an email from London visa office for re medical as my medical has been expired. Can someone tell me how long will it take from now to get passport request ? I would really appreciate responses. They sent us two emails one of them was about additional family information form with police clearance certificate, which we already submitted at time of file submission.

My Time line is :
File submitted April 2013
Transferred to Islamabad visa office May 2013
Transferred to LVO June 2014
Got re-medical request with police clearance certificate request Feb 2015

khotaydakhota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May2013
Med's Done....
05 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
05 January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
03 February 2015
LANDED..........
sahar12 said:
Hi I received an email from London visa office for re medical as my medical has been expired. Can someone tell me how long will it take from now to get passport request ? I would really appreciate responses. They sent us two emails one of them was about additional family information form with police clearance certificate, which we already submitted at time of file submission.

My Time line is :
2 to 3 weeks

khan jee

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad....Trasnfered to London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2013
Doc's Request.
07-01-2015
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
7-12-2014
Interview........
In Process 30/1/15
Passport Req..
PPR : 8/4/2015.....DM 11/3/15
VISA ISSUED...
29/4/2015
LANDED..........
20/06/2015
you have to send them a new police clearance certificate...the one you submitted with initial forms in 2013 has been expired too....on average it takes a month for the passport request if all the documents are in order and they dont have any doubts left about the relationship.

sahar12 said:

My Time line is :

FR123

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad or London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
File Transfer...
To London visa office in Feb 2014
Med's Done....
Exp..November 4.2014 ....remed on March 3/15
Interview........
March 2014

Terrykhan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/12/2013 (Wife Case)
AOR Received.
File# given on 31/12/2013 via email
File Transfer...
FEB 22,2014(London)
Med's Done....
Remedical 24 Nov-2014
Interview........
Status Changed to Decision Made(12/6/2014). Interview Waived
Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
2nd day in a row my wife's name is in the list. I hope this time it's her pp.

Regards,

Tahir .

Blahblahblah

Nov 4, 2014
Hey guys,
I am really stressing out here and I am sure one of you people would be able to provide some insight. My wife got her passport back with the visa last week and I booked a flight for her right away. Anyway, she cleared customs in Pakistan an hour ago and was informed that she may not be able to cross customs in Canada because she doesn't have landing papers.
She just received her passport back with the visa stamped and never got any landing papers(and as far as I know you get your PR after you are in Canada and no landing papers) For people on here who flew to Canada recently (within the last few months) were you or your spouse able to by pass customs with just the visa or did you need landing papers or other information. I realize I can't really do anything now but wait until she lands in Calgary and hopefully the customs officer in Pakistan was misinformed but any info would be appreciated.
Thanks,
For people curious about my time line.
Applied (August 2013)
Remed (Nov 2014)
PPR2 (2 Dec 2014)
Passport with Visa ( 29 Jan 2015)

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
Anyone from 2012 still waiting like me ?

Amaw

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2014
Med's Request
dec 2014
Passport Req..
26 feb
VISA ISSUED...
17 march
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Aslamualaikum
Plz help me out with this
My husband send some documents thru TCS from pPakistan to uk and when I was ttracing the tracking number on the website it says that contact customer service so we did and they told us that tcs aircraft maim kuch problem hu gaye hai and they gave my husband another website where we can track the file AJWW company hai UK ki koe wo embassy main bhejay thy and jab main us website pa track kr rahe hun tu 3 days sa bas ya statement aya rahe hai Ka in transit to final destination.
Kya karay hum plz kabhi kisi ka sath Aishi ssituation hue hai Kya...... Plz Help me out with this .

Terrykhan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/12/2013 (Wife Case)
AOR Received.
File# given on 31/12/2013 via email
File Transfer...
FEB 22,2014(London)
Med's Done....
Remedical 24 Nov-2014
Interview........
Status Changed to Decision Made(12/6/2014). Interview Waived
Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
Blahblahblah said:
Hey guys,
I am really stressing out here and I am sure one of you people would be able to provide some insight. My wife got her passport back with the visa last week and I booked a flight for her right away. Anyway, she cleared customs in Pakistan an hour ago and was informed that she may not be able to cross customs in Canada because she
doesn't have
landing papers.
She just received her passport back with the visa stamped and never got any landing papers(and as far as I know you get your PR after you are in Canada and no landing papers) For people on here who flew to Canada recently (within the last few months) were you or your spouse able to by pass customs with just the visa or did you need landing papers or other information. I realize I can't really do anything now but wait until she lands in Calgary and hopefully the customs officer in Pakistan was misinformed but any info would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Applied (August 2013)with the visa
Remed (Nov 2014)
PPR2 (2 Dec 2014)
Its been 2 yrs since i did my PR landing so i fully dont remember what papers they exactly gave
With the visa. But i clearly remember the officer asking me to sign the copy of permanent residence aka landing paper and attached it with my pp.i dont think they gave that paper at time of visa.

Normally what i have seen tht FIA at khi AP have a habit of asking stupid questions. I remember one FIA guy asked me you have pr visa and pr card......how come? Dil tou kur raha tha ullo kai pathay cant u see there is a big stamp of cancelled written over on the visa. The point is the staff at the pk Aps have a habit of making ppl nervous just for nothing.

However, if someone else could also confirm what you need at the time of landing that would be great.

Morning bells

Star Member
Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2012
Med's Request
sept 2014
Med's Done....
jan 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
jerry84 said:
Anyone from 2012 still waiting like me ?

Yes ...m waiting since 37 months...

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Blahblahblah said:
Hey guys,
I am really stressing out here and I am sure one of you people would be able to provide some insight. My wife got her passport back with the visa last week and I booked a flight for her right away. Anyway, she cleared customs in Pakistan an hour ago and was informed that she may not be able to cross customs in Canada because she doesn't have landing papers.
Thanks,
Applied (August 2013)
Remed (Nov 2014)
PPR2 (2 Dec 2014)
Did she receive the COPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence) papers alongwith the passport back when she received the package?

Note that the COPR these days is just plain legal-sized paper, one has photograph and the other is without photo. It's no longer a special-colored paper, just ordinary paper nowadays. (known as IMM 5688).

Since she is at the airport, they may try to ask her for the COPR. Depending on the person and airline, if she can make it to the Canadian POE, she can try and see if CBSA can grant her entry (not sure about how they will proceed), (maybe they can print it off for her ?)

You should've been more proactive and should have verified things before she left for the journey. As a Canadian sponsor it's also your responsibility to ensure your spouse carries whatever is necessary to meet travel guidelines.

While I think that the Visa is what enables the traveler to travel, but the category also requires that the person be in possession of the COPR.
Many places do not check for COPR since they check the passport+visa in it.

Let us know the outcome.

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, this is what exactly happened to me when i sent Re-PCC to LVO in November through TCS.

Amaw said:
Aslamualaikum
Plz help me out with this
My husband send some documents thru TCS from pPakistan to uk and when I was ttracing the tracking number on the website it says that contact customer service so we did and they told us that tcs aircraft maim kuch problem hu gaye hai and they gave my husband another website where we can track the file AJWW company hai UK ki koe wo embassy main bhejay thy and jab main us website pa track kr rahe hun tu 3 days sa bas ya statement aya rahe hai Ka in transit to final destination.
Kya karay hum plz kabhi kisi ka sath Aishi ssituation hue hai Kya...... Plz Help me out with this .