Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dost_Dost said:
and my re-med was done on 14 Nov .I am also waiting. InshaAllah Allah karam karen gy.
I don't know how far it is true but I'd read in some other forum that due to Software System upgrade at CIC, PPR's or PP's with Visa are getting delayed for an additional 2/3 weeks. ;)

amcmurray

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 OCT 2013
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
re med 30th Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18th ..sent with Passport copy
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
12th jan 2015.. sent on 13th jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting patiently
LANDED..........
waiting
Dont know what exactly is going on.. should we contact the MP?? Or order notes?

Dost_Dost said:
and my re-med was done on 14 Nov .I am also waiting. InshaAllah Allah karam karen gy.

petal765

Mar 20, 2014
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london/isb
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
AOR Received.
12/18
File Transfer...
July8,2019
Med's Request
December 27,2019
Med's Done....
January 14,2020
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
February 11,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 18,2020
LANDED..........
March 04,2020
AMJ said:
I don't know how far it is true but I'd read in some other forum that due to Software System upgrade at CIC, PPR's or PP's with Visa are getting delayed for an additional 2/3 weeks. ;)
can u quote tht forum link plz

khan877

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 (LVO) Re-Medical Request...: Not Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
Sidkhan said:
Finally i hear something from cic and its a remedical request :)
Congratulations Sidkhan :)

We've almost same same timeline
But I didn't get anything yet

khan877

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 (LVO) Re-Medical Request...: Not Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
havehope2014 said:
Alhamdulilah thanks Allah mighty a millions times, my husband received his passport back with visa ! It's an amazing feeling I hope everyone gets the same feeling soon inshallah !
Congrats Dear :)
Good News
Stay Blessed & Happy Always!

Remember us in yours prayers as well

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
hladha said:
I would suggest tell your wife to be prepared to fly out as soon as she gets back her passport. Recently an applicant was given just 3 days to land cos his medical was expiring after that. So don't expect them to extend it unless they have told you so. Just be prepared. Best of luck
So true! So get packed In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Another important fact that we found out after my husband arrived was that he told them nothing else was to follow I mean in furniture. Had he mentioned more was to follow we could have got our freight sent with no added cost. A Muslim sister from Dubai did this and each time she returns to Canada after a visit she brings more belonging with her. She said it was no added cost. May Allah make it easy for all In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
kingkhan787 said:
Salam sister! Great too see you back on the forum with your immigration hassle over!!
I wish I had 5% of the patience you had... I remember your process took 4+ yrs if I'm not wrong.

Sis I have a question for you & anyone else who would know....

My wife and I are getting stressed now with no PP returned and we're entering week 7 now, whereas the PPR letter said expect to take 4 weeks and if nothing in 4 weeks contact us.
Other members who got PPR same day already got PP back past week.

I am wondering if there's an issue now... mainly because of 2 reasons:

#1 on wifes original application she had no travel history, however after wedding I took her to Dubai 2 times. So now her current passport has 2 Dubai stamps whereas before she had 0 travel history. We didn't inform CHC about trips.

#2 also for her original application she got her PK passport 1st time ever... However it got damaged after we applied... she took damaged PP to get replaced which they did no problems but now she has a new passport number and Issue date, expiration date. The new PP # is same as 1st PP however last digit is changed and it says 'Damaged' in brackets by PP #.

I.e. 1st PP: 123ABC456 ... 2nd PP: 123ABC457 (DAMAGED)

So we're now worried if these might be the reason for the delay in our return of PP.

I have emailed LVO as they required after 4 weeks of no PP returned. But who knows when or if they'll reply. Ordering Notes is another month long wait also.
I'm thinking of getting my wife to fax Islamabad CHC and I will try to contact my MP from here in Canada.

Any suggestions from you or anyone please, would be grateful!

Thank you
- Khan

I hope and pray your husband finds work asap here in CA and that all spouses waiting for this process to end soon iA !
Salam brother, no need to get yourselves in a fluster or panic. The biggest hurdle is over so just get yourself ready and all things come to those who are patient. Yes my husband arrive 4 1/2 years after we applied.
Soon these days for all will be a blur and all will live a patient life.

My husband had to renew his PP in the middle of 2 years. It doesn't matter at all as the old one will never be used as it is damaged and all Government Agencies work with a Valid PP. If your concerned call the MP in Canada. Also when I was in Pakistan I would call my MP from there. Also you could order your notes. All this will be over soon In Sha Allah.... What part of Canada are you in?

May Allah give you all what you need In Sha Allah..............

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wasalam sister. Thank you for your response and assurance.
I too believe my wife and I are now just over thinking about this issue. This final step is more difficult to endure then the past 2yrs.

Will try to get my MP to inquire on my behalf on Monday and have also prepared a letter for my wife in Pakistan to fax to Islamabad Monday as well.

I live in the GTA, in Ontario.

Thank you for your positivity sister!

micmac101 said:
Salam brother, no need to get yourselves in a fluster or panic. The biggest hurdle is over so just get yourself ready and all things come to those who are patient. Yes my husband arrive 4 1/2 years after we applied.
Soon these days for all will be a blur and all will live a patient life.

My husband had to renew his PP in the middle of 2 years. It doesn't matter at all as the old one will never be used as it is damaged and all Government Agencies work with a Valid PP. If your concerned call the MP in Canada. Also when I was in Pakistan I would call my MP from there. Also you could order your notes. All this will be over soon In Sha Allah.... What part of Canada are you in?

May Allah give you all what you need In Sha Allah..............

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This could be possible as there's a few ppl here still waiting for PPT returned with visa or for PPR email.

I hope our days come soon. InshAllah

AMJ said:

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
Dost_Dost said:
I did on Nov 18th and same situation

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
shakeel1 said:
I did on Nov 18th and same situation
I did it on 18 as well . Ljf vo

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi. Thxs for your feedback.

Is it 100% sure that LVO issues/prints visa and then sends to ISB? That seems very inefficient.
And if were the case, imo shouldn't take 1+ month to glue a visa to a passport. lol

I'm thinking LVO communicates with ISB that this person with File#... is expected to send in PPT, then ISB issues visa and places on PPT and mails back. They have a whole department in ISB for LVO Visa's as mentioned in their PPR letter.

Also you mentioned this happened before... different passport# than in original application.

I really doubt they're printing Visas before they get PPT. And why would they require a PPT copy when original is sent out already to ISB?
lol what if you didn't make copies before sending original PPT to ISB??

Sorry, just doesn't make sense.

I will get MP involved just to get some piece of mind but strongly doubt its a huge issue.

As the only time they asked PPT details was in original application which was prepared and sent over 2yrs ago... what if someone's PPT was to expire by then...

Furthermore, the original medical was done with 1st PPT and few months back Re-Med was done with new PPT no. So if there was an issue, I'm sure it would habe been brought up then.

& Even if they did miss it then... im sure they wouldn't bring it up so late over a month after PPT has reached their office in ISB.
They would contact asap to rectify the situation... but what rectification would one need? PPTs always change # after expired, damaged lost/stolen etc.

Will contact MP and hopefully have PPT w. Visa in hand this next week inshAllah!

Thanks for your response though.
- Khan

hladha said:
Well, it does make a difference if the passport no changes as London forwards the visa to isb n they just attach it to the file. If London was not informed about the change of Passport no, they would have sent the visa against the old passport and THAT causes delays. I would suggest get you mp involved and find out the reason of delay n clear it asap. I know someone who had the same issue a couple of months ago. She informed them about the change but for some reason they missed it n didn't update her file. When she got ppr the passport return was delayed cos they had the old info only. They asked her to send the passport copy and then they issued her the visa against her new pp no. Hope this helps.

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014