Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mahmudp said:
marium.shahid you are taking us wrong... its good your husband love u,,, and that should be the case...I am not saying ppl should visit pakistan ... you are lucky you had a chance to be with your husband whether it be thailand or anyone in the world.... what we are discussing is ppl they dont visit their wives at all.... and we are saying in general.... imagine how wud you feel that your husband have no time to visit you for 2 years....
I got married jan 12 2013... however i couldnt submit my application until december 2013.... but still visited my wife 5 times... went for 2 honeymoons.... malaysia and thailand.... its not about honeymoon or any thing... its about to show your wife that you care... and definitely your husband he cares for you so he visited you whether be it in cina or thailand........
yaar aap baar baar apni hi situation describe kr rahay ho, is it so hard to understand that not everyone is in a situation to actually do what they want to do, or perhaps you haven't experienced or seen anyone in situations like that?
a close friend of mine, did his PhD in agricultural's field from UBC, was a part time lecturer here, couldn't afford to go visit his wife & 2 kids, because he wasn't defence or cantt class society, he couldn't afford, his father had cancer, and mother was sick, his wife was taking care of them, whatever he was earning he was sending that for their medical treatment. one day i asked him when are you planning to go to pakistan he just started crying and then i realized he couldn't have because of the situation. some of us friends managed to pay for his ticket and he came along with me to pakistan. right now he is working for NZ government earning almost half a million $/year wife is there, so are his parents and he is happy with it. what do you do in that situation?
another guy i met he is in his 50's even today he start crying because he came to the USA and somehow got some allegations against him so it delayed his process of becoming citizen hence he couldn't visit in the meanwhile his son was almost 4 years old. even today he has tears when someone talks about it. another guy got sick 2 months from the day he arrived here, he was hospitalized with abbesses in brain hence a bit tricky treatment he went through in the meanwhile his Mom was dying to see him worried, she had a nervous break down but he was from a family where he couldn't afford his Mom's ticket even as he came here for better life and ended up in a hospital. what do you say?
yaar sub ki situation different hoti hy, not everyones situation is the same or even close to the same.
hope this long ass email with a few examples did help you what we are trying to say here.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got our PPT back yesterday via FedEx Alhamdulilah! CHC-Islamabad took exactly 4 weeks.

Thank you all for the kind support and sincere advice, especially the senior members.

<-- Timeline is on the left

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
OmNi2012 said:
Got our PPT back yesterday via FedEx Alhamdulilah! CHC-Islamabad took exactly 4 weeks.

Thank you all for the kind support and sincere advice, especially the senior members.

Masha Allah ballay ballay
congrats

marium.shahid

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2013
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2014
AOR Received.
july 2013
Med's Request
17 dec 2014
Med's Done....
24-12-2014 descion made on 25 janurary
Interview........
waived AH
Passport Req..
30 jan 2015 :)
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
not planned yet when to land
well em trying to make you understand everybody got different situations and we cant predict anything abt anyone thats it nothing else elobrating ma personal example trying to convey yew love is not all that how many time a spouse visited his wife love is expandable kinda thing may be he is earning money to give him a better life in canda strugling to get a white collor job so that they can have beutiful life together ahead by bearing distance for just few years like 2 -3 keep things simple

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
wahmad4 said:
yaar aap baar baar apni hi situation describe kr rahay ho, is it so hard to understand that not everyone is in a situation to actually do what they want to do, or perhaps you haven't experienced or seen anyone in situations like that?
a close friend of mine, did his PhD in agricultural's field from UBC, was a part time lecturer here, couldn't afford to go visit his wife & 2 kids, because he wasn't defence or cantt class society, he couldn't afford, his father had cancer, and mother was sick, his wife was taking care of them, whatever he was earning he was sending that for their medical treatment. one day i asked him when are you planning to go to pakistan he just started crying and then i realized he couldn't have because of the situation. some of us friends managed to pay for his ticket and he came along with me to pakistan. right now he is working for NZ government earning almost half a million $/year wife is there, so are his parents and he is happy with it. what do you do in that situation?
another guy i met he is in his 50's even today he start crying because he came to the USA and somehow got some allegations against him so it delayed his process of becoming citizen hence he couldn't visit in the meanwhile his son was almost 4 years old. even today he has tears when someone talks about it. another guy got sick 2 months from the day he arrived here, he was hospitalized with abbesses in brain hence a bit tricky treatment he went through in the meanwhile his Mom was dying to see him worried, she had a nervous break down but he was from a family where he couldn't afford his Mom's ticket even as he came here for better life and ended up in a hospital. what do you say?
yaar sub ki situation different hoti hy, not everyones situation is the same or even close to the same.
hope this long ass email with a few examples did help you what we are trying to say here.
wahmad4... we see these kind of ppl everyday... i appreciate u shared these stories... because we dont know what we are going through... usually i dont compare anyone withmyself... one of your friend he did his PhD.. that good for him but all these scenarios are different from what we are discussing here.... my father came to canada for PhD in engineering... after 6 months he realized his parents are not well... he left PhD and went back... my friend according to the teaching of Islam, parents ki khidmat karo... my father prefered to be with his parents however we the kids and my mom were there in pakistan to support my grand parents..... eventually my dad decided PhD gaye bharrr mein he should take care of his parents... my father thn started business in Pakistan... i dont have to tell anyone how much he earns...... now my dad again applied for immigration and we are now in canada all my family is here....

you also mentioned your friend he use to cry coz he cant go back he came for citizenship to USA.... yaar bhar mein gaye aesii citizenship jo famil se dur kerde......... if i have a 4 yr kid and i cant see him coz i m waiting for my citizenship... lanat hai mujh per... sorry to say but for me my kids would be important.... my friend we need to understand our priorities... we move to countries like canada and USA for better future... but i have seen people earning handsome amount of money they come to canada driving cabs... c'mon i met this guy a chartered accountant from pakistan... drives a cab he couldnt find a job in Canada..... to

I am an engineer ... I had canadian PR i came here for my masters my parents went back to pakistan as they dont like it here... mere dad ko ye gowara nahi k woh taxi chalayein he is doin business in pakistan... so i came for my masters.... i have now a decent jon in canada but agar mujhe bhi taxi chalani parhti tou i wud have left canada.... also aesa nahi mein odd job nahi ki... while i was studying i did odd jobs at the gas stations but they were temporary........ Bhai all i am saying family is more important citizenship gaye bharrr mein....

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats bro!
very happy for you and your Mrs. May God bless you to and give you a long healthy life and relationship together Ameen!

Plz keep the rest of us in your thoughts and prayers. I still have not recevied wife's passport from CHC-ISB. But we try to keep our hopes high! Maybe tommrow, maybe next week...

Anyways, wish u all the best, have a great trip and keep visiting us as you truely were an asset to this forum brother!

-Khan

author=OmNi2012 link=topic=103544.msg3906888#msg3906888 date=1420751434]

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kingkhan787 said:
Congrats bro!
very happy for you and your Mrs. May God bless you to and give you a long healthy life and relationship together Ameen!

Plz keep the rest of us in your thoughts and prayers. I still have not recevied wife's passport from CHC-ISB. But we try to keep our hopes high! Maybe tommrow, maybe next week...

Anyways, wish u all the best, have a great trip and keep visiting us as you truely were an asset to this forum brother!

-Khan

You're welcome bro and thanks so much for the kind wishes! Its been really nice assisting each other ... it was a long journey but worth it.

You will inShaaAllah hear from them very soon as they have picked up their slack and starting working with full capacity.

amcmurray

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 OCT 2013
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
re med 30th Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18th ..sent with Passport copy
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
12th jan 2015.. sent on 13th jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting patiently
LANDED..........
waiting
do u mean 2nd jan 2015??? I think they have started sending ppr emails to ppl

khankhan said:
e case change to dm on 02 jan 2014

amcmurray

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 OCT 2013
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
re med 30th Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18th ..sent with Passport copy
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
12th jan 2015.. sent on 13th jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting patiently
LANDED..........
waiting
congratulations! !
I hope i get ppr soon :(
its been a year havent seen my hubby :(

dextroo said:
i got PPR today. DM was made on 16-Dec-14. Rest details are on the left.

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
OmNi2012 said:

excellent dear congratulations , Naveed

khan jee

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad....Trasnfered to London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2013
Doc's Request.
07-01-2015
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
7-12-2014
Interview........
In Process 30/1/15
Passport Req..
PPR : 8/4/2015.....DM 11/3/15
VISA ISSUED...
29/4/2015
LANDED..........
20/06/2015
HI EVERYONE....I GOT THIS EMAIL YESTERDAY....WHAT DO U GUYS SUGGEST, WHAT SHOULD BE MY NEXT STEP???

Dear Applicant,

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the definition of a spouse per R117(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act 2002 (IRPA), and thus, you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

R117(1)(a) of the IRPA defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner. Insufficient evidence has been provided that this is a legal and genuine marriage.
Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a member of the family class is made, you are being given a final 30 days to address the following concerns and/or provide any requested items:
- I note you have submitted a civil registration document as evidence of your marriage to your sponsor. However, you have not submitted an Urdu Nikah Nama or translation. I therefore have concerns regarding the validity of your marriage. As a result, it appears you may no longer be a member of the family class. Therefore your application for permanent residence may be refused.

Furthermore, I note that you have provided no evidence that the Rukhsati was complete which is a strong deviation from cultural norms. I also note that you have presented insufficient evidence that you have maintained regular and meaningful communication with your sponsor since she returned to Canada nearly two years ago and there is also no evidence to show that you have seen your sponsor since December 2012. Given the above, I have concerns that your marriage may not be genuine and may have been entered into primarily to gain status in Canada. As a result, it appears you may no longer be a member of the family class. Therefore your application for permanent residence may be refused.

Please use this opportunity to address my concerns and indicate any further information you would like to be considered in respect of your application
Any information/documentation you submit must be sufficient to clearly demonstrate that the above definition is/definitions are met. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document.
In addition to the above, we require the following:

- New and updated, signed Schedule A and IMM5406 Family Information forms.

- New and up-to-date original police clearance certificate from Pakistan.
Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 30 days, including a copy of this email as a cover letter. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.
Should you not respond within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file at that time, and may lead to a refusal of your application. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application was received.
Sincerely,

Aashi

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
June 2014
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2015 Alhamdulilah
OmNi2012 said:

wow! Congratulations!!!!!
Have a blessed life ahead!