3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
handsup said:
paywasta reh shajar se umeed-e-bahar rakhhhh...
Dali gayi jo Fasal-e-Khazan mein shajar se toot...
Mumkin nahin hari ho sahab-e-bahar se...

wab6

Mar 24, 2014
Hi guys,
It's been over a month now since Re-Medical was done. But still no news from LVO. NO PPR and not even the e-status has changed (Still application received since the beginning)
Is this normal?

:(

Essoh

Mar 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad/ Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2012
Doc's Request.
Forms & pics 15-April-2013
AOR Received.
08-Aug-2012
Med's Request
14-July-2013
Med's Done....
28-July-2013
Passport Req..
PPR 1: London 15-May-2014 PPR 2: 25-June-2014
VISA ISSUED...
3-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-July-2014
Guys Im so mad right now.
I called the call centre in mississauga and both time the agents were so rude.
For spouse sponsorship they required to submit original birth certificate, uni degrees and marriage license. Now they say we do not return original documents (what the call centre agent said)

I emailed london & islamabad many times, no reply. Its been 6 months since my husband landed in Toronto and case has been completed but no sign of returning original documents. THIS IS RIDICULOUS! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyone else in this situation? did you receive your original documents back?

tachhi

Dec 30, 2014
OmNi2012 said:
Yes, its recommended to have your spouse's name on both NIC and Passport.

As handsup mentioned above, the guide will answer most of your questions and get you started
so does that mean she has to get her NIC changed and get my name on it and than get another passport?

and do I need her brothers and sisters information too, and if yes what kind of information and docs if any.

Princess123

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad / London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-March-2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
10-April-2013/
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
10-April-2013 (Isl)/24-Feb-2014(London)
Med's Request
7 oct 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2013 expired / 21 oct 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 November 2014 passport sent 21 November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 jan 2015
LANDED..........
Inshallah
kingkhan787 said:
I hope Today and Tomorrow is our days to receive back our passports.

Have you contacted LVO or CHC-ISB regarding your passport?, as in the letter they sent me it said like "expect to be without your passport for 4 weeks...contact us if TCS hasn't contacted you regarding your passport."
I did email to LVO . Inshallah this week we all will get our passports inshallah ameen

wab6

Mar 24, 2014
A question to those who applied for heir Spouse's sponsorship (WITHOUT RUKHSATI CASE). Are there any successfully cases? or does LVO absolutely demand the Ruskhsati to be done?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Princess123 said:
I did email to LVO . Inshallah this week we all will get our passports inshallah ameen
Insha Allah Aaamen.

Essoh said:
For spouse sponsorship they required to submit original birth certificate, uni degrees and marriage license. Now they say we do not return original documents (what the call centre agent said)

I emailed london & islamabad many times, no reply. Its been 6 months since my husband landed in Toronto and case has been completed but no sign of returning original documents. THIS IS RIDICULOUS! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mine were back after stage 1 approval. IDK the procedure to get them back.

tachhi said:
so does that mean she has to get her NIC changed and get my name on it and than get another passport?

and do I need her brothers and sisters information too, and if yes what kind of information and docs if any.
Q1. Yes
Q2. Yes, you will come to know what info is needed when you will start filling the forms.

wab6 said:
A question to those who applied for heir Spouse's sponsorship (WITHOUT RUKHSATI CASE). Are there any successfully cases? or does LVO absolutely demand the Ruskhsati to be done?
I know the one and that case has to do rukhsaty, CIC sent a letter with a time period to do the rukhsaty and now the sponsor has gone to Pakistan for rukhsati purpose. So Nikah case needs a lot of work and evidences and even after doing so you might be asked to do rukhsati and send proof to get Visa.

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
handsup said:
I know the one and that case has to do rukhsaty, CIC sent a letter with a time period to do the rukhsaty and now the sponsor has gone to Pakistan for rukhsati purpose. So Nikah case needs a lot of work and evidences and even after doing so you might be asked to do rukhsati and send proof to get Visa.
yes you are rite handsup, nikkah only cases some time takes longer, and in the end they send a ltter giving a timeperiod of 30 days to get the rukhsati done and submit evidence.... I also read the application guideline, CIC prefer cases with complete marriage that is with rukhsati....

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
wab6 said:
rukhsati is not an absolute thing. The only things absolute are the ones they ask for on their application forms rest is just a way to convince them to let you into Canada. There are nikah only cases that were successful but in their cases there were a lot of other things going well in their favour so probably VO didn't need to see Rukhsati. But what we are doing is, we are trying to minimize our chance of more questions being asked by VO, minimize any doubts, any holdback so if you can do rukhsati try to do so, it won't hurt, if anything it will be helpful.
Cheers.

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
wab6 said:
wab6, I sent you a private message, but now looking at your previous post I am assuming that you have already applied and you case is nikkah only case... and re-medical is done.... Lets just pray that they send you the PPR... however they usually send you a letter giving you a time period of 30 days to get the rukhsati done and submit evidence of the rukhsati.... and trust me they want proper functions... a friend of mine he was given 30 days to provide evidence for rukhsati, he flew to karachi in a rush for a week and got the rukhsati done with a small function at home with close relative,,, no proper bridal dress for the bride.... later CIC asked why it was done like this no proper function,.. no bridal dress..... so please be prepared for everything....

lets just hope they miss the nikkah only thing and send you the PPR directly

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
tachhi said:

Well you can but for me i applied without updating my cnic and passport. What i believe if you have enough solid proof to show them that your marriage is genuine along with all other documents completely filled out, they can not actually make this an issue. i applied without any changes in passport and cnic. Also if i change my last name, wouldnt you have to change the name on degrees and all other documents?? Just asking.
Changing your last name is not mandatory except in certain cases within pakistan they ask the women abt it. Like at the isb airport they asked me but that was actually irrelevant of him i guess. For me its just another hassle. But yes in case i'll get any such correspondance relevant to it, will definitely let you know.

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
Essoh said:

i never submit them my originals.. instead i asked my university to issue another sealed documents and rest were attached photocopies

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
Assalam o Alikum wr wb

To ALL,,,
I am going to let everyone know that when you receive your first letter from CIC and mentioned the time that your processor will take for example 3 years and 2 months. So do not contact to the CIC until your time frame has been completed yet. Some people specially desis are not have patience for that. If you keep sending an email before theirs time frame time. Your action could be delay of your processor more what theirs time they have sent you letter for that. Because I have an experience and was patience and it worked for me and one of my friend who advice me as well. May be all of them are aware of it but I thought, share my experience which I had.

May ALLAH help all of you ( ameen)
Good Luck everyone

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
noah8 said:
Decision made since 2-3 days and no email yet. How long does it usually take them to send a freakin email?
it may vary from case to case... you may get it any day... some ppl got ppr before the status changed to decision made... some ppl got ppr request on the same day the status changed to decision made.... some ppl got ppr after 1 week, some got ppr after 2 week, some ppl got ppr after 3 weeks....

I got it after 15 days after my status changed to decision made, and i got ppr 2 directly, did not get ppr 1.... so relax and pray....