Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
I saw few comments, regarding the working procedure of CIC, alot of people criticize that they are slow, they have no set criterea, They process some applications in 7 or 8 months and some applications take 33 to 35 months and no response.

In the last 1 year I have met several applicants and sponsors, saw their applications, I have realized its not CIC delaying the procedure, its the sponsors and the applicants...
for instance I know someone his application was processed within 7 months and his wife reached Canada last year september 2013, saw his application, very well organized, he answered all the question in the application in a perfect manner, I don't know if anyone realized the questions in the application are organized in a way that if you answer your questions honestly and read your complete application again, its like you are reading a story....

anyways I met someone who submitted the application in 2012 and stilll no response, and when I saw his application, it didnt make any sense, i felt everything written in the application is nothing more than a lie. for example, in the applicationit asks you when did you met the applicant for the first time... he mentioned the date, which is correct...
next question, did you give your spouse any present or gift when you met for the first time, the answer was "Yes, I gave wedding ring",
what did your spouse gave you and the answwer was " a wedding ring"
I am not saying the answers are wrong, but we need to explain cic about our answers, like If I am a visa officer how am I going to believe that I met my spouse for the first time and I gave gher the wedding ring... One should provide explaination that it was a a marriage arranged by the parents and the met the spouse before i met her and they finalized everything... like you need to have a true and honest story explained ....

Also I have noticed alot of people have grammer issues, which is ok, in canada they understand English is not our language so they dont expect us to be perfect, but for people have issues with english should seek help from people who can speak and write english.....

I am only writing this message for everyone so that they should understand CIC staff they are all canadians they dont understand aour culture we need to address the questions in a way that have a picture of your culture in their mind.

I have seen posts from many ppl on this forum and have noticed their grammer, its difficult to understand the question as well...... no offense.. I am not going to mention anyones name....
so ppl before criticizing please make sure you have your application prepared in a perfect manner... please seek help from ppeople around you, I will never suggest hiring a lawyer or the consultant, I am sure you can find someone in the family to help you....
Please have your applications filled perfectly... gather all the required documents, there are so many blogs online which may help you gather documents.... it is very difficult to wait to be with your spouses... its disturbing... so ppl in order to avoid delays have your application filled just the way they want it to be....

No offense guys... just trying to help...

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Princess123 said:
My name is not there in tomorrow's list :(
something wrong with the site. Cant track :mad:

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;D :D ;D :D Alhamdulillah!!!!!!!!! ;D :D ;D :D
Today my wife also got directly PPR2 from LVO this morning. Exactly 1 month after DM on eCAS.

Long time ago, i read about this special service TCS has for passport delivery specifically to/from embassy's
Do you have any info on this?

Also, can you please explain how this tracking # system works, i see today someone also posted tracking #.

How does that work, where can we check? How would you know those tracking #'s are leaving CHC-ISB?

Jazakallah !

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
kingkhan787 said:
Today my wife also got directly PPR2 from LVO this morning. Exactly 1 month after DM on eCAS.

Long time ago, i read about this special service TCS has for passport delivery specifically to/from embassy's

Also, can you please explain how this tracking # system works, i see today someone also posted tracking #.

How does that work, where can we check? How would you know those tracking #'s are leaving CHC-ISB?

Jazakallah !
mashallah great news for the family congrates

Paki3506

Dec 1, 2014
Hello All,

I'm a Canadian citizen and I sponsored my wife early 2014. The application and medical were received in March 2014 and sponsorship was accepted in April. The file went straight to London office where the stated timeline is 11 months but I'm sure its taking longer than that.

I have a couple of questions:
- Is processing done on case to case basis or is it First in First out? Whichever the case, how long is it taking these days for Pakistan?
- Has anyone tried to apply for a visit visa for their spouse while their immigration file is in process? Would that work if I can prove her ties to Pakistan and provide a personal guarantee of her returning back once the Visa expires?

Thanks all for your updates and participation in this forum. I hope your loved ones unite with you soon (InshaAllah).

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Princess123 said:
My name is not there in tomorrow's list :(
I cant track any tracking # website is not working. Can any one please check and let me know if it works for them?

Diya21

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
kingkhan787 said:

Jazakallah !
Many Congrats! You can track these on TCS website. You can simply click the "tracking" tab but ofcourse you might want to start tracking once you are waiting for them to return your passport. You can simply change the last two numbers and go from there it will tell you who the shipper is and where it's going.

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
yay, me wifey on the plane right now, can't wait to be together here in Canada :D

and best of luck to all the brothers and sisters out there awaiting their own good news...

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kingkhan787 said:

Jazakallah !

Welcome to the club! Many congrats! :)

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
mahmudp said:
I saw few comments, regarding the working procedure of CIC, alot of people criticize that they are slow, they have no set criterea, They process some applications in 7 or 8 months and some applications take 33 to 35 months and no response.

In the last 1 year I have met several applicants and sponsors, saw their applications, I have realized its not CIC delaying the procedure, its the sponsors and the applicants...
for instance I know someone his application was processed within 7 months and his wife reached Canada last year september 2013, saw his application, very well organized, he answered all the question in the application in a perfect manner, I don't know if anyone realized the questions in the application are organized in a way that if you answer your questions honestly and read your complete application again, its like you are reading a story....

anyways I met someone who submitted the application in 2012 and stilll no response, and when I saw his application, it didnt make any sense, i felt everything written in the application is nothing more than a lie. for example, in the applicationit asks you when did you met the applicant for the first time... he mentioned the date, which is correct...
next question, did you give your spouse any present or gift when you met for the first time, the answer was "Yes, I gave wedding ring",
what did your spouse gave you and the answwer was " a wedding ring"
I am not saying the answers are wrong, but we need to explain cic about our answers, like If I am a visa officer how am I going to believe that I met my spouse for the first time and I gave gher the wedding ring... One should provide explaination that it was a a marriage arranged by the parents and the met the spouse before i met her and they finalized everything... like you need to have a true and honest story explained ....

Also I have noticed alot of people have grammer issues, which is ok, in canada they understand English is not our language so they dont expect us to be perfect, but for people have issues with english should seek help from people who can speak and write english.....

I am only writing this message for everyone so that they should understand CIC staff they are all canadians they dont understand aour culture we need to address the questions in a way that have a picture of your culture in their mind.

I have seen posts from many ppl on this forum and have noticed their grammer, its difficult to understand the question as well...... no offense.. I am not going to mention anyones name....
so ppl before criticizing please make sure you have your application prepared in a perfect manner... please seek help from ppeople around you, I will never suggest hiring a lawyer or the consultant, I am sure you can find someone in the family to help you....
Please have your applications filled perfectly... gather all the required documents, there are so many blogs online which may help you gather documents.... it is very difficult to wait to be with your spouses... its disturbing... so ppl in order to avoid delays have your application filled just the way they want it to be....

No offense guys... just trying to help...
agreed

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
hhassa said:
I cant track any tracking # website is not working. Can any one please check and let me know if it works for them?
TCS website is broken ..... :( :( :( :(

Bebo

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2014
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2014
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah very very soon
Alhumdulillah Alhumdulillah Alhumdulillah my hubby just received passport with visa right now :) finally it has been such a long time. Thanks to everybody on this forum who helped me and supported me when times got tough! I hope everyone gets reunited with their spouses very soon In Sha Allah!

Shahmed

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 2014, Apr 2016
Passport Req..
PPR 1 - Nov 2014, PPR 2 - May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 06, 2016
Bebo said:
Alhumdulillah Alhumdulillah Alhumdulillah my hubby just received passport with visa right now :) finally it has been such a long time. Thanks to everybody on this forum who helped me and supported me when times got tough! I hope everyone gets reunited with their spouses very soon In Sha Allah!
Alhamdulillah. Congratulations dear. nightmare comes to an end finally.