24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
i need help regarding my notes,,,2nd time they did this to me
i got this email from atip this morning

Mr. Khan
Windsor, Ontario
Dear Mr. Khan:
This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Privacy Act, which was received on September 29, 2014, for the following records:
the electronic permanent residence file concerning XXXX(applicant's name).
I regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:
· Requests made under the Privacy Act require that your client be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or an individual present in Canada. Please provide proof that your client is entitled to make a request under the Privacy Act (i.e.: copy of a stamped passport, valid visa, citizenship certificate or corporation registration). If your client is not eligible to apply under the Privacy Act, you may submit your request under the Access to Information (ATI) Act along with a $5 application fee.
Please note that we will put your request on hold until we receive the requested information from you. If we have not received your reply by December 29, 2014, we will consider the request abandoned and close our file accordingly.
Please submit the requested information to our office by either mail at the address listed at the top of this letter or by email at ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca.

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Annuuuuu said:
Hey EagleMan..... So sorry... Actually v busy days... Forum py just numbers hi find krti hoon aur baaqi post bohat hi kum parhti hoon aaj kal....

Stress out of control ho jata hai sometimes.... Bus Allah sy dua hai k ye jaldi sy PP waapis aa jaey... Aameen
It's ok, Ameen

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Nick_afg said:
Salaam to all dear respected members i have few question hope u guys can help me' so my question is that i want to go to kabul and stay with my wife so i decided not to stay in kabul for long i want to go to Islamabad and stay wit my wife in Islamabad until she get ppr u know why i choose islamabd coz all Afghan residents has to send thier pp to Islamabad visa office for visa issuance and have to provide a pakistani address for resenting the pp but we dont get any ppr yet and as far as i knew the interview has been viewed alhhamdulilia acordding to my mp and my latest note everything looks okay, so my quetion is should i get pakistani visa for my wife to stay in Islamabad and inform cic ? Or just as u known cross the border and she stay with me in islamabd till she get ppr or she can stay in islamabad Without any pakistani visa same like other many afghans with no visa she stay in pakistan till she get ppr i am Canadian citizen offcours i 'll get my pakistani visa from Toronto but i am tinking about my wife should i get her pakistani visa in her afghan pp and tell cic that she has been moved to Islamabad or no? or as i mentioned before is it okay for her to stay in islamabad without any visa and she travels by road to Islamabad and stay there till ppr what is ur advices and opinion dear forum members i need ur advices thank u guys in advance
You may ask this in Afghanistan thread where people are from same place, I am sure they might have this situation as well. they will help you better. I wish you all the best :)

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
Nick_afg said:
36 months means the undertaking months that u have to provide food and shelter to ur spouse in canada after she get ppr its nothing to do with ur timeline and for the Urdu language meNs they 'll arrange or u 'll arrange a Urdu translate in case if they ask ur spouse for interview and it doesn't means that they 'll ask u for interview hope i clear ur confusion
Thanks Nick_afg. Your answer certainly helped...Appreciate it!!!

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
MRS SAM said:
i need help regarding my notes,,,2nd time they did this to me
i got this email from atip this morning

Mr. Khan
Windsor, Ontario
Dear Mr. Khan:
This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Privacy Act, which was received on September 29, 2014, for the following records:
the electronic permanent residence file concerning XXXX(applicant's name).
I regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:
· Requests made under the Privacy Act require that your client be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or an individual present in Canada. Please provide proof that your client is entitled to make a request under the Privacy Act (i.e.: copy of a stamped passport, valid visa, citizenship certificate or corporation registration). If your client is not eligible to apply under the Privacy Act, you may submit your request under the Access to Information (ATI) Act along with a $5 application fee.
Please note that we will put your request on hold until we receive the requested information from you. If we have not received your reply by December 29, 2014, we will consider the request abandoned and close our file accordingly.
Please submit the requested information to our office by either mail at the address listed at the top of this letter or by email at ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca.
What a strange response as your spouse is already in the system and in the process of being sponsored.
What was the outcome; the last time you requested notes?
Which document did you submit as they've changed. Here are the links to follow; if your already using them then please ignore the links.

Submit this document

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

this the website

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

sister ASyed :-\

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
ASyed said:
What a strange response your spouse is aleady in the system as being in the process of being sponsored.
What was the outcome the last time you requested notes?
Which document did you submit as they've changed it. Here is the links to follow if your aleady using these than please ignore them.

Submit this document

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

this the website

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

sister ASyed :-\
i have filled every thing according to guide and last year i got notes..
this year when i applied in sept by mistake i selected privacy act then after 21 days i got this reply

We would proof of ,XXXX (applicant's name) residence in Canada.
Photocopy of ID will do so we can procced with your request.
If not in Canada, you will need to apply again put under Access and not Privacy.
Thank you!

then we applied again

Princess123

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad / London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-March-2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
10-April-2013/
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
10-April-2013 (Isl)/24-Feb-2014(London)
Med's Request
7 oct 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2013 expired / 21 oct 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 November 2014 passport sent 21 November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 jan 2015
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Anyone receives passport today ? Please share

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Shahmed said:
Dear EagleMan: what was your time span between PPR1 & 2?
when did u receive ppr1? i received it in bits n pieces this nov..i didnt get a chart but simply client info req..u think we'll get ppr2 after a month from ppr1?

aliq1107

Star Member
Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl-London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Trans to London May 15 2014
Med's Request
Re-MED Oct 1st 2014
Med's Done....
remedical + pcc + passport info sent Oct 8th 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 17 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 05 2015
LANDED..........
March 2015 INSHALLAH!!
Faso said:
when did u receive ppr1? i received it in bits n pieces this nov..i didnt get a chart but simply client info req..u think we'll get ppr2 after a month from ppr1?
hey faso: same here my wife never received a chart, it was just client info from her passport. She got that on OCT 1 and status changed to DM on oct 22 but since then NO PPR....I was hoping it will be with in a month that we get an email from LVO....

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
aliq1107 said:
hey faso: same here my wife never received a chart, it was just client info from her passport. She got that on OCT 1 and status changed to DM on oct 22 but since then NO PPR....I was hoping it will be with in a month that we get an email from LVO....
wth seriously? ajeeb hain yeh log..they asked for my passports bio-page in oct n in nov they asked for height eye color waghaira..i was hoping that ppr2 would follow soon..did u contact ur mp? i also submitted additional docs n remed in oct

aliq1107

Star Member
Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl-London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Trans to London May 15 2014
Med's Request
Re-MED Oct 1st 2014
Med's Done....
remedical + pcc + passport info sent Oct 8th 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 17 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 05 2015
LANDED..........
March 2015 INSHALLAH!!
Faso said:
wth seriously? ajeeb hain yeh log..they asked for my passports bio-page in oct n in nov they asked for height eye color waghaira..i was hoping that ppr2 would follow soon..did u contact ur mp? i also submitted additional docs n remed in oct
No, I did not contact my MP yet. I has never asked for a bio page only Re-medical along with PCC and Info from passport. info included Name, height, eye color and passport expiry date

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Hey guys a quick question how much expince for tow ppl for a month in islamabd if u want have a normale life with food hotel an and evreything ????