Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
TORONTONIAN04 said:
I also got some thing similar any other?

Dear Applicant,

We are writing with regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please note that this file is undergoing routine background checks and await the review of an officer. We currently have no further information on this file.

Your continued patience is appreciated.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The subject line of this email and the initials included in the subject line are essential to avoid delays in processing requests and responses. Please include the initials written in the subject line of this email, in all future correspondence with us. For email communication, please use the “Reply to Sender” option of your email software which will keep the subject line intact in your response. For postal communication, please include these initials on the envelope, and highlight prominently on the cover letter.

Sincerely,

RME

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada

1 Grosvenor Square

London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB

United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni

Telephone/Telephone 0207 2586600

Facsimile/Telecopieur 0207 2586506

Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

quote author=Shena link=topic=103544.msg3689954#msg3689954 date=1415297474]
Guys I got a response from the LVO..this text is included in that..
Copied and pasted here..!

"IMPORTANT NOTICE: The subject line of this email and the initials included in the subject line are essential to avoid delays in processing requests and responses. Please include the initials written in the subject line of this email, in all future correspondence with us. For email communication, please use the “Reply to Sender” option of your email software which will keep the subject line intact in your response. For postal communication, please include these initials on the envelope, and highlight prominently on the cover letter."
This is what I got and I always select reply option so the previous conversation is already there and I do write (FC-ISLAMABAD) in subject line as well ..
How long after your inquiry did you receive this reply? And thanks for this information, very helpful. Funny they did not mention this anywhere else it seems, other than after replying to emails. Ridiculous :mad:

TORONTONIAN04

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Illumination7 said:
How long after your inquiry did you receive this reply? And thanks for this information, very helpful. Funny they did not mention this anywhere else it seems, other than after replying to emails. Ridiculous :mad:
After 1 month

Illumination7

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
03-10-2012
File Transfer...
04-10-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-07-2012 (expired) 03-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
Thanks! It's been 5 weeks so far. Hopefully hear back something soon.

marium.shahid

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2013
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2014
AOR Received.
july 2013
Med's Request
17 dec 2014
Med's Done....
24-12-2014 descion made on 25 janurary
Interview........
waived AH
Passport Req..
30 jan 2015 :)
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
not planned yet when to land
i have read some where an applicant telling chc calling through phone to take interviw anyone wd such experience?

Shena

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Missisagua/Islamabad as per AOR..now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Re-PCC+Additional Forms+RPRF on Jan22,2014 from Isloo+May09 for IMM0008 from LVO
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012/20-03-2014 to LVO(GCMS notes say)
Med's Request
29 Sep 2014
Interview........
22 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 Jan 2015...at the time of interview ALHUMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
3rd Feb 2015....ALHUMDULILLAH... !
KingKhan1 said:
I have received this email from lvo.Forum members please guide me

""Please be advised that your file is in queue awaiting the scheduling of an interview. We will be in contact in due course with further details"".
Hey I got this reply too in July and that's how I came to know that I'm in interview queue..after that in Aug,the notes confirmed it..still didn't get any date for interview!!

alibutt123

Mar 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2014
AOR Received.
29-03-2014
marium.shahid said:
i have read some where an applicant telling chc calling through phone to take interviw anyone wd such experience?
No, that was not interview, it was just a clearance regarding some matter. Interviews are conducted face to face.

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
Illumination7 said:
No my wife is here on a TRV and I emailed them asking if it was possible for me to send her passport from here instead of her going back to Pakistan. No reply from them yet.
You cannot send the passport from Canada.... it is illegal to send Pakistani passport in the mail.... u shouldn't have asked this inquiry to London.... I doubt n e courier company will agree to take it.... best way is arrange for ur wife to go back n make her landing when her passport is returned...

the other issue is even if u manage to send it from here.... CHC will not send it to u in Canada.... they will forward it to ur wife's Pakistani address.... n ur wife has to make her landing at the border and apply for PR card etc... so best thing is that she go over

Don't wait for their reply... arrange for ur wife to go back on the next PIA flight.... get ur wife's passport submitted ASAP.... don't delay it n e further..... they only give 30 days to submit otherwise they assume ur not interested n ur application gets cancelled!!

welldone

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
Urdu Nika Nama. Jan 14, 2015
AOR Received.
May 29, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 28,2013 to ISB, Feb 24 to London
Med's Request
Nov 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 10, 2014
Interview........
June 1 2015
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
June 1, 2015.
LANDED..........
Aug 6, 2015
Hi
My notice I ordered last month shows under Admissibilities Criminality:0 Misrepresentation: 0
is this for the sponsor or the Applicant? Who will receive the remedial request sponsor or the Applicant?

Thanks

blablabla

Jan 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I / LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2013 3rd request: aug 7 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 2013 3rd done: sept 8 2014
Passport Req..
oct 3rd 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
mrashid123 said:
You cannot send the passport from Canada.... it is illegal to send Pakistani passport in the mail.... u shouldn't have asked this inquiry to London.... I doubt n e courier company will agree to take it.... best way is arrange for ur wife to go back n make her landing when her passport is returned...

the other issue is even if u manage to send it from here.... CHC will not send it to u in Canada.... they will forward it to ur wife's Pakistani address.... n ur wife has to make her landing at the border and apply for PR card etc... so best thing is that she go over

Don't wait for their reply... arrange for ur wife to go back on the next PIA flight.... get ur wife's passport submitted ASAP.... don't delay it n e further..... they only give 30 days to submit otherwise they assume ur not interested n ur application gets cancelled!!
This is not true. It is illegal for pakistani passport to travel without the person only from Pakistan. This is a pakistani law. Otherwise you can send ur passport anywhere as long as you are not sending it FROM pakistan.
And as for his concern, u can send it from Canada nd receive it there too. Just email them nd let them know of your situation. I know this cuz there was a paragraph in my passport request about this, pasted below:
"If you will want your passports returned to an address outside of Pakistan, then this letter does not apply to you. Inform us immediately so that we can send you different instructions."

Illumination7

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
03-10-2012
File Transfer...
04-10-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-07-2012 (expired) 03-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
blablabla said:
This is not true. It is illegal for pakistani passport to travel without the person only from Pakistan. This is a pakistani law. Otherwise you can send ur passport anywhere as long as you are not sending it FROM pakistan.
And as for his concern, u can send it from Canada nd receive it there too. Just email them nd let them know of your situation. I know this cuz there was a paragraph in my passport request about this, pasted below:
"If you will want your passports returned to an address outside of Pakistan, then this letter does not apply to you. Inform us immediately so that we can send you different instructions."
Thanks, I almost had a heart attack from the last reply :(

chumfriend2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Karachi Pakistan
Visa Office......
Ottawa & ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 June 2012
Doc's Request.
23 Sep 2013,
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Already completed
File Transfer...
10 October 2012
Med's Request
Re medical 17 Jan 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Medical on 12 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 Feb 2015
LANDED..........
7th April 2015
AW23 said:
ALHAMDULILLAH BY THE GRACE OF ALLAH I HAVE GOT MY PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA TODAYYY AND ALSO MY BABY'S CANADIAN PASSPORT :D :D :D

THIS FORUM HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL FOR ME. THANKX TO EVERYONEEEEEEEE HEREEE. MAY ALLAH TALA ALWAYS BLESS YOU GUYSS AND GRANT VISA VERY SOOOOOONN. AAAMEEEN

TIMELINE:

PASSPORT REQUEST: SEP 26, 2014
PASSPORT SENT: OCT 25, 2014....RCVD: OCT 27, 2014
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA: NOV 6, 2014
Many congratulations and thank u for ur reply.

chumfriend2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Karachi Pakistan
Visa Office......
Ottawa & ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 June 2012
Doc's Request.
23 Sep 2013,
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Already completed
File Transfer...
10 October 2012
Med's Request
Re medical 17 Jan 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Medical on 12 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 Feb 2015
LANDED..........
7th April 2015
ASyed said:
Asslamu alaykum chumfriend2,

You receive a long form with the babies birth certificate when you inform the government about the birth of your child.
Which province do you reside in?

Sister ASyed :)
It is husband case and my wife lives in Saskaatoon.
She is here with me in Pakistan. Please suggest does she have to go personally for applying long form and collect long form certificate or we can apply on line from Pakistan and someone collects from there on her behalf.

Noreen1

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2013
AOR Received.
16-12-2013
File Transfer...
27/01/2014
Med's Done....
2013/05/27
Interview........
According to notes will be
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
I am waiting for this day
blablabla said:

I have been reading this issue and I will say my close friend got her skilled worker class immigration from foreign country and that time immigration office was Islamabad and she sent her passports to Pakistan in courier and provided her Pakistani address to send passports. After that no courier company was able to send passports from Pakistan to her .At the end they spoke consulate General of Pakistan in the that foreign Country and make arrangements and got their passports back through embassy.

By the way if she is in Canada situation is different as visa exempt country people mostly got their approval while living in Canada as well.
I have two suggestion
1- please do not waste your time and talk to Pakistani Consulate/London office and send your passports.
2-Talk to good immigration lawyer who deals with mostly Pakistani case he might suggest you something better.

I wish this should be simple as explain your situation to London office and send your passport to London and receive it back in Canada. :)

Thanks

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
submitted our passport on Wed... they got it on Thursday nov 06... lets wait and see... hoping for it to come back within a week inshallah...

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
hogaishaadi said:
submitted our passport on Wed... they got it on Thursday nov 06... lets wait and see... hoping for it to come back within a week inshallah...
Same as mine, i submitted my passport on wednesday and it was delivered on Thursday, Hoping for the best :)