+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

Diya21

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
shah12 said:
hey diya it comes with that atatchment ...
towards the bottom of that email you see a label that you can just cut and put it in that package ...
Thank you! But I just checked the email and there is no return label I mean there is nothing that I can cut I checked it thoroughly one page 3 of the PHEP form it asked us to provide the address
5. All applicants must provide their current mailing address (in Pakistan):
Email: ________________________
Telephone No. _________________ Signature____________________

Mrslodhi

Sep 24, 2014
Many many congrts pls pls tell me that whem u sent ppr1 via email to london embassy i mean when usent pasport copy to london embassy through email did they respond u back that they have received ur pp copy or they dnt reply? Plssss do tell meee pls can anyone pls tell me can u tell me

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Safa2013 said:
Asalamoalekum Brother,
Congratulation on the good news.
I have a question. I have same timeline as yours, and its a wife case. I have sent My wife and daughter passport to Islamabad for visa.

My question for you is that at the time of your son birth were you canadian citizen? and is that reason y they have not given the visa and asked to apply for temporary candian passport?

Please let me know, as I was a PR when my daughter was born and I was told to add my daughter with the spousal application.

Awaiting Your reply.
hey

yes when i was born i was Canadian citizen thats why they said that your son will not travel on Pakistani passport, you are PR i think you are good to go. wait for the passports and see what they say. if they issue visa for your child on her passports sure, if might send you explanation.

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014
khurram19801 said:
YES IT IS AN QUESTION BECOUSE IN PAK HOLIDAY 9 AND 10 MOHARAM AND MONDAY AND TUESDAY LOL ;D
the high commission is closed only on 4th, i called ans asked them. so its good.

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014
khurram19801 said:
YES IT IS AN QUESTION BECOUSE IN PAK HOLIDAY 9 AND 10 MOHARAM AND MONDAY AND TUESDAY LOL ;D
the high commission is closed only on 4th, i called and asked them. so its good.

Safa2013

Nov 1, 2014
nike5 said:
hey

yes when i was born i was Canadian citizen thats why they said that your son will not travel on Pakistani passport, you are PR i think you are good to go. wait for the passports and see what they say. if they issue visa for your child on her passports sure, if might send you explanation.

Thank you for the reply, I appreciated it. Pray that this wait over soon InshaAllah.

Safa2013

Nov 1, 2014
Mrslodhi said:
Many many congrts pls pls tell me that whem u sent ppr1 via email to london embassy i mean when usent pasport copy to london embassy through email did they respond u back that they have received ur pp copy or they dnt reply? Plssss do tell meee pls can anyone pls tell me can u tell me

It's an automatic general reply, that they have recieved your email. You just follow the PPR procedures what the letter tell u to do.

Hope this helps.

Regards

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
I got my re medical email 2 days ago and now my e-cas is showing status as "in process". Before that, it was application received.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
That's a positive sign.

jatt123 said:
I got my re medical email 2 days ago and now my e-cas is showing status as "in process". Before that, it was application received.

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
hellow how are you all members, application rec by cic islamabad 2011, my spousal case i want ask one question, every one member file transfer Islamabad-London, why my file transfer from islamabad to new dehli becouse i received remadeicalin July from new dehli and ppr received from Islamabad by email i am confuse why my case transfer to newdehli while every file transfer in London Office

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
khurram19801 said:
hellow how are you all members, application rec by cic islamabad 2011, my spousal case i want ask one question, every one member file transfer Islamabad-London, why my file transfer from islamabad to new dehli becouse i received remadeicalin July from new dehli and ppr received from Islamabad by email i am confuse why my case transfer to newdehli while every file transfer in London Office

If you are Afghanistani you ll be transfer to india

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
26 Sep 2014, Sent:oct 27, Rcvd: nov 6, 14
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
khurram19801 said:
R u an afghan whose case was filed thru islamabad?

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
26 Sep 2014, Sent:oct 27, Rcvd: nov 6, 14
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
khurram19801 said:
nop i m pure pakistani
Strange. So u were instructed to send (ppr2) right after rcvng the request? and also on which id did u send the email for (ppr1 n info chart)?

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
AW23 said:
Strange. So u were instructed to send (ppr2) right after rcvng the request? and also on which id did u send the email for (ppr1 n info chart)?
i dont understand hat are you saying i just rec ppr dont have ppr and ppr just ppr after remedical and nothing it is wife case