+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraja said:
Anyone with the VO named "NXR"?? specially the ones who got urdu nikah nama requests.. Guys who is ur VO?
ours. We emailed scan of urdu NN and it's eng translation today.

Mrslodhi

Sep 24, 2014
hogaishaadi said:
email them (lvo) by completing the updated information chart and color scan the passport pages with your photo and signature... that is page 2 & 3... that's all for step one... step two will be sending the actual passport + return address slip + two recent passport photos via tcs... that's all... nothing complicated there...
Thanku so much what is the retirn address slip can u pls tell
I m a bit confused pls tell i know that return address is written but which slip u talking about?
Thy asking the height eye color on chart did they ask this on application also?

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
hogaishaadi said:
educational isnt crucial... wait for them to ask... only send info by urself if ur address changes, name changes, or if you have made a visit.... otherwise wait... if you are up in the 24+ month range, and havent heard nothing in the past 5-6 months, then go ahead and bug them in a positive way by updating things and letting them know that you are out there...
have you recive passport request and have you send passport witch date you sent to islamabad embassy this very nice good insha allah you will be get good news very soon and i also waiting my passport i set passport 22 days ago..

Noah_Saaz

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISBD - CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
October 2012
Med's Request
August 2014
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 2014
LANDED..........
January 2015
IZ12345 said:
Congrats who will receive the pp request..

I have a question

My wife medical is done on July 2014 and in first week of october the ecase changed to decision made but did not receive any email regarding about passport request.
The people who gets the PP request ,First your ecase decision changed to decision made and then they will ask passport request.

Thanks for the Reply/Advice..
Order notes.

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
IZ12345 said:
Congrats who will receive the pp request..

I have a question

My wife medical is done on July 2014 and in first week of october the ecase changed to decision made but did not receive any email regarding about passport request.
The people who gets the PP request ,First your ecase decision changed to decision made and then they will ask passport request.

Thanks for the Reply/Advice..
wife case my condition is same i also get remedical in june and pp request rec in sep and i sent passport now 20 day ago but ecase still inprocess not like your status....

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrslodhi said:
N how to send return address slip do i need to paste it on envelope or just put it inside the envelope
if for ppr1 send scan of page 1 and 2 or also 3 (not demanded ) and a chart having emailed to you filling all its portions including name. pp #. your address .eyes color. Scan pp and chart send by email. Also you can send it by mail in addition to email.
PP2. ...Send original passport. 2 photos.and a chart where you will fill your return address and contact #. All this is written in the ppr1&2 email sent to you by London in attachments. Nothing left now UNCLEAR. .

riz.hash

Star Member
May 28, 2012
my file moved to london on july 2014. i applied in may 2014.. i only got the letter... my wife in pakistan .dint get anything.. is it ok? is it with everyone??? i havent heard anything either. let me know.. please.. mine is nikkah only case..

s saad

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Feb,2013
Doc's Request.
20 Aug,2014
Yes Sraja, mine VO is also NXR and i also got Urdu Nikahnamma request....

sraja

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14th Aug
drmunir said:
I sent it almost 2 months ago... But no news after that. Just wondering what this VO is upto...what's causing the delay...

sraja

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14th Aug
s saad said:
Yes Sraja, mine VO is also NXR and i also got Urdu Nikahnamma request....
What's your timeline? Just want to know how efficient this particular VO is... He/she hasn't replied to me after two months of receiving additional docs such as urdu nikah nama.....

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone,

I need a small help , how many and what forms i have to fill for super visa , and what is the minimum earning required to apply for parent super visa.
help will be appreciated.

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
drmunir said:

mine was nxr .. it was from london visa office

sraja

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14th Aug
w8ing said:
mine was nxr .. it was from london visa office
Glad that you're done with your remedical.... Mine is still to come. Dunno when :(

IronHubby

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London ( file transfer Feb 2014)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
may 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan 2012
Med's Request
sep 2014
Med's Done....
sep 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 and ppr2 together sep 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9th Oct 14
LANDED..........
inshaAllah soon
We have mentioned my in-laws address in our application and that is what the landing paper mentions too. So my pr card would be delivered on their address . However , we got a new place , so wanted to ask if my in-laws can receive my pr card or should I get the address changed at the time of landing ??