Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
U guys, which email address should i use to contact london..
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca. Or. london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Shena

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Missisagua/Islamabad as per AOR..now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Re-PCC+Additional Forms+RPRF on Jan22,2014 from Isloo+May09 for IMM0008 from LVO
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012/20-03-2014 to LVO(GCMS notes say)
Med's Request
29 Sep 2014
Interview........
22 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 Jan 2015...at the time of interview ALHUMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
3rd Feb 2015....ALHUMDULILLAH... !
Faso said:
U guys, which email address should i use to contact london..
ldnimmigration @ international.gc.ca. Or. london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Means London office ney be Eid mnai hy

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
Hello Everyone,

Interview is schedule for my spouse in New Delhi and she lives in Kabul Afghanistan.
They schedule her interview in month of November which fast coming.

Any idea how to change interview date and location because its very difficult for her to travel.

any information will much appreciated

Rainbow.Rainbow

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
tofan-ram said:
Hello Everyone,

Interview is schedule for my spouse in New Delhi and she lives in Kabul Afghanistan.

Any idea how to change interview date and location because its very difficult for her to travel.

My suggestion is do not waste your chance by making such requests. If it is impossible to travel to India than the best way is write an email to the New Delhi visa office and ask them the same question.

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
tofan-ram said:
Hello Everyone,

Don't do this. It will have a bad impact on your application. And this can lead to further complications or god forbid a refusal. So I would suggest just find some way for her to travel to India to attend the interview. Best of luck!

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam, I posted a question on Oct 04/14 and here we are Oct 08/14 and not one member offered any help I will so remember this. After helping so many here I'm real disappointed in the forum!!

Micmac101

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
Salam, I posted a question on Oct 04/14 and here we are Oct 08/14 and not one member offered any help I will so remember this. After helping so many here I'm real disappointed in the forum!!

Micmac101
Walikumslama micmac, can you type the question again please? A few of us are on the facebook group so we don't come here as often as we used to. Hope you are doing well at home!

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
chumfriend2 said:
AOA

Please answer below Question.

How long a PR card holder can stay out of Canada ?

And if it is updated on any official site so please provide link for reference.
As far as I know.... As long as ur PR card doesn't expire u can stay out of Canada as long as u like... the only impact u will see is when u apply for citizenship.... u will just have to reside in Canada longer to meet the residency requirement for citizenship.... n e one else know something different?

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:

Micmac101
micmac101 said:
Salam everyone, as you know I arrived in Canada on Sept 19/14 and exactly one week after my husband received his Pass Port back with Visa on Sept 26/14 Alhamdulillah I can never thank Allah for all what Allah has done for us.
My husband will be arriving on Oct 18/14. What does he need to fill out to be ready when he arrives In Sha Allah. He will be traveling onward to New Brunswick with our Persian Cat. We are getting so anxious and all my family feel so happy like after 4 years since we applied.
May Allah bless you all with this great blessing and feelings as we have right now. Also I want to wish everyone Eid Mubarak. I will be having surgery on my back at the end of October as I arrived in bad shape so please keep us in your prayers In Sha Allah. Is anyone traveling on Oct 17/14 from Islamabad to Toronto. My husband flew in Helicopters and a small flight none as long as this flight. So please pray he will be ok and not too nervous. May Allah bless you all In Sha Allah

Micmac101

Ok found it.

Some experienced members who have actually landed will be best able to assist you but I found these links on CBSA and CIC sites:

Important notice for immigrants (first time) and documents they should have upon arrival:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-border.asp

For your husband bringing the cat - The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) establishes import requirements for all animals and animal products entering Canada, including domestic pets. http://inspection.gc.ca/animals/terrestrial-animals/imports/eng/1300460421194/1300461242684

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
micmac101 said:
Salam everyone, as you know I arrived in Canada on Sept 19/14 and exactly one week after my husband received his Pass Port back with Visa on Sept 26/14 Alhamdulillah I can never thank Allah for all what Allah has done for us.
My husband will be arriving on Oct 18/14. What does he need to fill out to be ready when he arrives In Sha Allah. He will be traveling onward to New Brunswick with our Persian Cat. We are getting so anxious and all my family feel so happy like after 4 years since we applied.
May Allah bless you all with this great blessing and feelings as we have right now. Also I want to wish everyone Eid Mubarak. I will be having surgery on my back at the end of October as I arrived in bad shape so please keep us in your prayers In Sha Allah. Is anyone traveling on Oct 17/14 from Islamabad to Toronto. My husband flew in Helicopters and a small flight none as long as this flight. So please pray he will be ok and not too nervous. May Allah bless you all In Sha Allah

Micmac101
Micmac101,

I'm so happy to see ur case has finally concluded mashallah!.... u have been very strong and patient throughout it all.... I think we should all learn from ur patience.... may Allah continue to bless ur relationship and ur family in ur new life together in Canada....

When my wife landed she did not fill out anything.... there is a form u have to fill out if u'll b travelling with other belongings or if ur expecting a shipment of ur belongings later on in Canada.... but if that's not the case no need to fill out anything..... just b sure to keep the landing papers n present those to customs.... other than that nothing else is required.... they'll just ask him a few questions at customs n apply for PR card etc...

Wish u all the best in ur new beginning in Canada... inshallah

chumfriend2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Karachi Pakistan
Visa Office......
Ottawa & ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 June 2012
Doc's Request.
23 Sep 2013,
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Already completed
File Transfer...
10 October 2012
Med's Request
Re medical 17 Jan 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Medical on 12 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 Feb 2015
LANDED..........
7th April 2015
mrashid123 said:
As far as I know.... As long as ur PR card doesn't expire u can stay out of Canada as long as u like... the only impact u will see is when u apply for citizenship.... u will just have to reside in Canada longer to meet the residency requirement for citizenship.... n e one else know something different?
Thank u for ur reply.

We r In situation.my wife and son are here with me since Feb 2014.

For last 2 months child aid benefits is stop ( we are not utilizing it) as they are not in Canada. As they back to Canada so do we need to give any justification for being out. It is resumed again ? Or should. I send them back if there is going to be a big issue.

Please suggest

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chumfriend2 said:
Thank u for ur reply.

For last 2 months child aid benefits is stop ( we are not utilizing it) as they are not in Canada. As they back to Canada so do we need to give any justification for being out. It is resumed again ? Or should. I send them back if there is going to be a big issue.

Please suggest

If your children are not going to be in Canada then you will not receive child benefits. Based on that you may relocate your family as you please.

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
chumfriend2 said:
Thank u for ur reply.

Please suggest
A PR holder of Canada is not allowed to stay more than 6 months out of Canada. Its clearly defined from Govt of Canada and one should know that he/she is not allowed to be out of country more than 6 months.

2nd whenever you have to go out of country and you are getting any kind of benefit from govt then you must have to inform the specific department because if you dont tell them and they catch you then you are in trouble.

3rd when you are out of country for more than 6 months (pr) and when you will land back in canada then immigration wont let you go out and will put you in inquiry. Go on cic website you will get all the information there.

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
chumfriend2 said:
AOA
Please answer below Question.
How long a PR card holder can stay out of Canada ?
And if it is updated on any official site so please provide link for reference.
"When you are a permanent resident, you can live outside of Canada, but must live in Canada for at least two years in a five-year period. If you live outside of Canada for longer, you may lose your permanent resident status."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/about-pr.asp
shakeel1 said:
A PR holder of Canada is not allowed to stay more than 6 months out of Canada. Its clearly defined from Govt of Canada and one should know that he/she is not allowed to be out of country more than 6 months.
2nd whenever you have to go out of country and you are getting any kind of benefit from govt then you must have to inform the specific department because if you dont tell them and they catch you then you are in trouble.
3rd when you are out of country for more than 6 months (pr) and when you will land back in canada then immigration wont let you go out and will put you in inquiry. Go on cic website you will get all the information there.
You may want to read the official version: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/about-pr.asp