Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
fizz1234 said:
You are the last person to comment on the political condition of Pakistan. A field day ?? You gotta be kidding me, if it sounds so much fun why didn't you stay there ?. Unless you actually go through what people below poverty line have been going through in the last couple of decades here don't even pretend to understand their situation.

Besides you are staying in this country [doesn't matter why, point is you are] so tolerate the difference of culture/political situation. You are coming off as an arrogant brat who doesn't miss a chance to flaunt her nationality as if being a Canadian makes you superior.
Fizz, I agree with you. Please don't talk like BS for those people who born in poverty and in Pakistan. That doesn't make them below or inferior then any Canadian born. If we follow the Canadian system you should follow the Pakistani system while living in Pakistan. We poor people didn't born with luxuries and rights, we have to fight to get our rights, dahh

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
adv2244 said:
Kameeno kuch to bheej doo :(
excellent comments. Naveedpcs

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
Shena said:
Listen..Today I got an email from LVO stating that they have sent out medical instructions to me by post on 15 Sep.
My question is ..is there anyone who got remedical request from the LVO by post !!!??
If anyone did how much time did it take to that post reach u ?
For example I got a mail from Islamabad on Feb 12 and it was issued to me on Jan 22..so it took 20 days to reach me ..
I want to book an appointment in advance if I can get a clue how much days it we take to reach here ..?
Please reply !
And is this letter coming directly from LVO or they have asked Islamabad to send me one ?
Did you get remedical request today?

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
Shena said:
Listen..Today I got an email from LVO stating that they have sent out medical instructions to me by post on 15 Sep.
My question is ..is there anyone who got remedical request from the LVO by post !!!??
If anyone did how much time did it take to that post reach u ?
For example I got a mail from Islamabad on Feb 12 and it was issued to me on Jan 22..so it took 20 days to reach me ..
I want to book an appointment in advance if I can get a clue how much days it we take to reach here ..?
Please reply !
And is this letter coming directly from LVO or they have asked Islamabad to send me one ?
When did you get additional documents request from London?
Did you provide your email address to LVO?why they didn't send remedical request by email?

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
Is there any applicant of July 2012 who got remedical request or passport request?

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
Assalam o alaikom I have Allhumdulilah landed in Canada can any one tell me till one I will receive my document back?
JazakAllah

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
LOL.

fizz1234 said:
You are the last person to comment on the political condition of Pakistan. A field day ?? You gotta be kidding me, if it sounds so much fun why didn't you stay there ?. Unless you actually go through what people below poverty line have been going through in the last couple of decades here don't even pretend to understand their situation.

Besides you are staying in this country [doesn't matter why, point is you are] so tolerate the difference of culture/political situation. You are coming off as an arrogant brat who doesn't miss a chance to flaunt her nationality as if being a Canadian makes you superior.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
You should call CIC immigration at 1 888-242-2100 or email CPP-Ottawa.

Hera_86 said:
Assalam o alaikom I have Allhumdulilah landed in Canada can any one tell me till one I will receive my document back?
JazakAllah

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
micmac101 said:
Excuse my language but that's Bu** Sh*T as its to far away. I drove through their area and no one with a business would drive through there. In my honest opinion arrest them all and let them go home its over a month and Pakistan as become a laughing matter.
These are poor people there who are fed 3 times a day. They have set up shower stalls washrooms and schools for children, they even wash their clothing on the pavement. It sickens me that these people are taken advantage of the way they are.........

I believe the reason the issue of Pass Ports not being delivered is the lack of Canadian Citizens working there. Like really who in a calm work atmosphere would want to come work here with all this crazy stuff going on. Just think about it and it makes sense to me as a Canadian Citizen. Like I seen for my own eyes and they are having a field day with all this stuff. I pray we all get out of this mess soon In Sha Allah....

Micmac101
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I hate this FASADI therna.

This is giving excuse to Canadian Officers living in Islamabad to delay the work by taking day off
or doing nothing and look busy.

They were already doings delays deliberately to maximum extend and now they have more excuse of
putting every thing on hold....hold.....hold........................................crazy......BS people.

I see same situation like last year Strike when things stopped and they start doing
only priority cases whose medical were about to expire.
Due to this long Strike backlog created and we were pushed to London and now over 2nd medical expired
and we are waiting
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sh1980

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-nov-2013
Doc's Request.
---
AOR Received.
Sent on 18-dec-2013 but received via email on 24-jan-2014
File Transfer...
24-jan-2014
Med's Request
remedical request on 11 feb 2015
Med's Done....
03-oct-2013 1st medical expired/ remed request 11-feb-2015
Interview........
Interview call on 23-march-2015
Passport Req..
---
VISA ISSUED...
---inshAllah
LANDED..........
---inshAllah
fizz1234 said:

Well said fizz +1 for ur comment

Sh1980

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-nov-2013
Doc's Request.
---
AOR Received.
Sent on 18-dec-2013 but received via email on 24-jan-2014
File Transfer...
24-jan-2014
Med's Request
remedical request on 11 feb 2015
Med's Done....
03-oct-2013 1st medical expired/ remed request 11-feb-2015
Interview........
Interview call on 23-march-2015
Passport Req..
---
VISA ISSUED...
---inshAllah
LANDED..........
---inshAllah
Khawaja786 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I hate this FASADI therna.

This is giving excuse to Canadian Officers living in Islamabad to delay the work by taking day off
or doing nothing and look busy.

They were already doings delays deliberately to maximum extend and now they have more excuse of
putting every thing on hold....hold.....hold........................................crazy......BS people.

I see same situation like last year Strike when things stopped and they start doing
only priority cases whose medical were about to expire.
Due to this long Strike backlog created and we were pushed to London and now over 2nd medical expired
and we are waiting
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

And 2013 applicants are enjoying.
No offend but,
Well who said we r enjoying? We r in the same situation as u r guys..coz we know as late as u guys gonna be ,, we will have to suffer more..so who is suffering more?? And by the way lets suppose we 2013 ( some of them) r enjoying on getting some response, then y r u so jealous..it's all about luck dear!! But anyways I know everyone is in the same boat so chill and stop being jealous with others say Alhamdulillah on whatever situation is coz Allah knows well, what time is best for u to get a visa n land there. :) :)

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
fizz1234 said:

We have a saying and it goes like this: Sometimes people cannot see the forest for the trees and that's exactly what happened to you.

These are poor people there who are fed 3 times a day. They have set up shower stalls washrooms and schools for children, they even wash their clothing on the pavement. It sickens me that these people are taken advantage of the way they are.........

This is what I wrote, you don't know me and you don't know about my culture as an Aboriginal person, if you did you would not say the mean words you stated. I'm a very companionate person and have a keen eye for things that destroy the people on this land called Earth. Read about Aboriginal People in Canada and you will understand as its part of the test to become a Canadian Citizen.

I do not care what government comes to be elected they all do the same in the end fill their pockets.

My husbands family is so poor I cry and wished I could help more. I'm Micmac first then Canadian as my ancestors owned and lived on the land that is called CANADA.

Its a privilege to become a Canadian Citizen and not an Obligation.

So Fizz1234 the next time you read my posts try to read between the lines as you always jump at me and I never do this to anyone. Let me make myself clear start to treat people in Canada like how you do to me and you will not have a good life.
My heart hurts so much after what I witnessed as these poor people are being used to the fullest and some may die all at the mercy of GOVERNMENT........... May Allah help and protect them all In Sha Allah

Micmac101

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
micmac101 said:
We have a saying and it goes like this: Sometimes people cannot see the forest for the trees and that's exactly what happened to you.

This is what I wrote, you don't know me and you don't know about my culture as an Aboriginal person, if you did you would not say the mean words you stated. I'm a very companionate person and have a keen eye for things that destroy the people on this land called Earth. Read about Aboriginal People in Canada and you will understand as its part of the test to become a Canadian Citizen.

I do not care what government comes to be elected they all do the same in the end fill their pockets.

My husbands family is so poor I cry and wished I could help more. I'm Micmac first then Canadian as my ancestors owned and lived on the land that is called CANADA.

Its a privilege to become a Canadian Citizen and not an Obligation.

So Fizz1234 the next time you read my posts try to read between the lines as you always jump at me and I never do this to anyone. Let me make myself clear start to treat people in Canada like how you do to me and you will not have a good life.
My heart hurts so much after what I witnessed as these poor people are being used to the fullest and some may die all at the mercy of GOVERNMENT........... May Allah help and protect them all In Sha Allah
Micmac101
Please... spare the theatrics and history lesson as you, your whatever land and tribe has nothing to do with what you were actually talking about. You are commenting about something that you have no rational idea, you don't know anything about these people. Why they are there, what has caused them to leave their homes[if we can even classify their living quarters/conditions as "home"] to spend weeks in conditions where they are sure things can get escalated in a matter of minutes.

Lady I don't jump at anyone, unless the level of comment(s) reach a certain obtuse point after which not saying anything is unfair. And there you go again with you, your Canadian citizenship and aboriginal backgrounds.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
fizz1234 said:
Please... spare the theatrics and history lesson as you, your whatever land and tribe has nothing to do with what you were actually talking about. You are commenting about something that you have no rational idea, you don't know anything about these people. Why they are there, what has caused them to leave their homes[if we can even classify their living quarters/conditions as "home"] to spend weeks in conditions where they are sure things can get escalated in a matter of minutes.

Lady I don't jump at anyone, unless the level of comment(s) reach a certain obtuse point after which not saying anything is unfair. And there you go again with you, your Canadian citizenship and aboriginal backgrounds.
I want to ask you one thing have you been there or drove through there???

Raheel27a

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14 aug 2014, 5 sep 2014, 16 sep 2014
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Request
05 sep 2014
Med's Done....
15 sep 2014
Passport Req..
9th feb 2015 (passport submited thru VAC on 10th of feb 2015) (Decision Made on 18 feb 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
11th march 2015
relax guys there are lots of forums to talk about politics ...this forum is only for depressed sponsorship applicants..so please forget about politics here