August 2014
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 2014
LANDED..........
January 2015
AoA,

In GCMS notes, how to find the information regarding If you are in the interview queue or if it's waived ?

According to notes, my file transferred from CHC-I to LVO on June 10, 2014. My due date was July 10, 2014. My file was last reviewed by CHC-I in December 2013, where visa officer has considered us in a bona fide spousal relationship after reviewing all the additional documents provided in Sept 2013. While my re-medical has also been expired on 13th Sept 2014.

Wondering, what will be next ?

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Noah_Saaz said:
AoA,

In GCMS notes, how to find the information regarding If you are in the interview queue or if it's waived ?

According to notes, my file transferred from CHC-I to LVO on June 10, 2014. My due date was July 10, 2014. My file was last reviewed by CHC-I in December 2013, where visa officer has considered us in a bona fide spousal relationship after reviewing all the additional documents provided in Sept 2013. While my re-medical has also been expired on 13th Sept 2014.

Wondering, what will be next ?
Wsalam .. inshAllah remed and ppr

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam. everyone just received GSMN on Friday and in the Criminal back ground check, it says my husband has passed all. So now I wonder if that means they will send his Pass Port. They have had it since July 07/14.
It has been exactly 4 years since we applied. The lies they told us that they had started back ground search last June/13 is a pile of lies.
Had to go to Islamabad and get extension for my Visa as it expired Sept 09/14. They renewed it for a year. We drove through the area of the Demonstration and it looks like a Village. People taking showers, washing clothing, tents everywhere and garbage everywhere. I can see why people who need to go to work in those areas are afraid its like a battle zone. A police officer a foot apart from each other with the army in the back ground. Its a sad affair that it has gone on so long to make clients like us wait and for what. So they can continue. I pray this all ends soon for all of us In Sha Allah...

Micmac101

FR123

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad or London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
File Transfer...
To London visa office in Feb 2014
Med's Done....
Exp..November 4.2014 ....remed on March 3/15
Interview........
March 2014
micmac101 said:
Salam. everyone just received GSMN on Friday and in the Criminal back ground check, it says my husband has passed all. So now I wonder if that means they will send his Pass Port. They have had it since July 07/14.
It has been exactly 4 years since we applied. The lies they told us that they had started back ground search last June/13 is a pile of lies.
Had to go to Islamabad and get extension for my Visa as it expired Sept 09/14. They renewed it for a year. We drove through the area of the Demonstration and it looks like a Village. People taking showers, washing clothing, tents everywhere and garbage everywhere. I can see why people who need to go to work in those areas are afraid its like a battle zone. A police officer a foot apart from each other with the army in the back ground. Its a sad affair that it has gone on so long to make clients like us wait and for what. So they can continue. I pray this all ends soon for all of us In Sha Allah...

Micmac101
INSHALLAH .. You will get back passport with visa soon now..

Noah_Saaz

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISBD - CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
October 2012
Med's Request
August 2014
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 2014
LANDED..........
January 2015
waiting110 said:
Wsalam .. inshAllah remed and ppr
Hopefully what you are saying will come true for all of us real soon !

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
adv2244 said:
Bhai dua karo 2012 and 2013 walay yahaan say chaley jaein...phir aap ka number aa jae ga
Could you please tell me what documents they asked from you? How much time they gave you to submit required documents? When you applied? Are you sponsoring your wife? Or?

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
London depends mostly on Islamabad for Pakistani applicants. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

If Islamabad is not working in full capacity due to security conditions then London will slow down.

London is slow down as now a days medical appointments are easy to get since number of applicants are less
as compared to the number of applicants before "therna"...................................
so, :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

They are not interested in Pakistani applications. So small situation in Islamabad makes them (give them excuse)
to slowdown.......hold....hold....hold......that is why now PPR1/PPR2 slow down and Passports
are being returned very slowly.....on hold. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Therna will not give anything to PTI or PAT or PML(N). All will lose to much. :( :( :( :( :(

However it will impact Pakistan economy, people and definitely us and it is showing Undecided.............GOD helps us! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Those who do not understand......they do not know pain of waiting for PPR since May-2013.
Or they do not understand why timeline is 33 months.

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
micmac101 said:

Micmac101

Every department " Criminal back ground check" want to take time for his activity.
Every VO want to spend his hours no mater how needy you are they are in need of money. :mad: :mad:
They will spend as much time as possible to show too much work.
I wonder how applicant get through with one medical if this is so long and time consuming process. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

We can only pray on this insanity done my immigration Canada to Pakistanis.

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
Done with re medical am I suppose to maik them my payment slip? As they havn't given me anything else...

My file is in london and email I have receivwd I'd from london office too.. So I have to mail and email to london address . Am I right?

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
w8ing said:
Done with re medical am I suppose to maik them my payment slip? As they havn't given me anything else...

My file is in london and email I have receivwd I'd from london office too.. So I have to mail and email to london address . Am I right?
when did you receive medical request?

how many days it took you to get appointment?

Please write.

Thanks