+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

soniasherry

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
ano987 said:
Its easy to talk abt others when u can't understand their scenario..
Especially 2013 applicants your position has been different from start.. And I really don't want to go in that 2012 n 2013 issue but right now u can't understand the suffering of those who were at the verge of application completion 8 months ago wen in Feb the whole stuff moved to London n still hanging..
Anyways i especially pray for those cases which r stuck from 2010, 2011 n 2012.. Coz only they can realize our situation truly..
Where r you shehryar? Have you got something??
I m waiting for ur 24 augst :(
we are still waiting till 24 aug let see hope inshallah gud news will come if i will have to.call them after 24 sometime you have to push them a bit the mp as she told me to call me after 24 if i dnt hear anything frm london inshallah hope soon my husband will be here its really tough :(

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
beeba-bacha said:
With due respect, There is no need to write the word "inshALLAH" at the end of every sentence, this word has some meaning and only use for specific reasons.
Avoid this onward.
further u can write "JazakALLAH" at the end of every sentence. It will be the expression of Thank You..
i hope you got my point.

rgds,
First of All, do u think we write this here just blindly, we know what In sha Allah means and what jazakallah means... if we are using it at the end of each sentence it means we are using it cuz we know the meaning. you must wish and mention Allah's Will in anything that happens or will happen.
your way of saying this shows you are trying to tell others you know more about islam than others.
when saying things like this or explaining them try to be more specific as you did not mention that each of these words has its own situation and must be used there no matter how many times you have to. does this word bother you or what? by the way I am Micmac husband here. she has been good and providing any guidance to anyone whoever needed it here and you should know that saying this, this way may hurt someone's feelings. May Allah bless you all In sha Allah

Illumination7

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
03-10-2012
File Transfer...
04-10-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-07-2012 (expired) 03-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
u.incredible said:
Congratulations, did you get today email from London?did you ever get additional documents request?
Thank you. Yes, London sent me the email. No they never sent me additional documents request.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
ano987 said:
Its easy to talk abt others when u can't understand their scenario..
Especially 2013 applicants your position has been different from start.. And I really don't want to go in that 2012 n 2013 issue but right now u can't understand the suffering of those who were at the verge of application completion 8 months ago wen in Feb the whole stuff moved to London n still hanging..
Anyways i especially pray for those cases which r stuck from 2010, 2011 n 2012.. Coz only they can realize our situation truly..
Where r you shehryar? Have you got something??
I m waiting for ur 24 augst :(
Oh so right you are!! If cases like 2013 were shifted back to Islamabad they would not be so ignorant as some of been as they don't know how we have suffered. Our case was delayed due to Lawyer who did not register our Nikha Nama, so it was delayed a year. Then an email sent to me last June 2013 said that in fact the back ground check had been started.
When my husband had his interview July 07/14 the Deciding Visa Officer was shocked to find out that in fact it had not been started at all. He told us he was contacting Ottawa ASAP.

I also said what about the remarks from some of your Visa Officers that were misleading, he said they don't count as HE was the deciding factor in our case..

I hope and pray that all cases 2010,2011 and 2012 are finished soon as it should be and not the other way. I never wish ill on others but so many from 2013 have to think of others before themselves
In Sha Allah...

ano987

Dec 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
sept 2012
Med's Request
10 dec 2013
Med's Done....
17 dec 2013
Passport Req..
ppr1 and 2 together on 21 august
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
soniasherry said:
we are still waiting till 24 aug let see hope inshallah gud news will come if i will have to.call them after 24 sometime you have to push them a bit the mp as she told me to call me after 24 if i dnt hear anything frm london inshallah hope soon my husband will be here its really tough :(
Can I ask you one thing?? How much time it took ur mp to inform you about that waiting till 24 august.. Did u personally meet her or just called??

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
Illumination7 said:
Thank you. Yes, London sent me the email. No they never sent me additional documents request.
I don't get it why they send me additional documents request two time instead of remedical.first chc Islamabad send me email of additional documents on January 3,2014, and now second time same email of additional documents LVO send me on August 18 , 2014 . I am july 2012 applicant since then still waiting for remedical request.

RED DEVIL

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan & London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2012
Doc's Request.
02-01-2014 & 15-04-2014
AOR Received.
24-07-2012
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014
Passport Req..
September 24th PPR 1 & 2
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Shonagill said:
Congrats to both of you. When does your online status changed to decision made. And where do you guys live in Pakistan.
Hi Shonagill,

When was your ecase changed to "in process"? and how long after that you gpt PPR? My ecase status changed to inprocess on July 24th, 2014.

rabis13

Sep 5, 2013
RED DEVIL said:
Hi Shonagill,

When was your ecase changed to "in process"? and how long after that you gpt PPR? My ecase status changed to inprocess on July 24th, 2014.
any one know when the estatus update as i got an email from LVO in june 2014 and website is updated in May 2014

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Illumination7 said:
Allah ka shukar hai k finally today my spouse received medical request. I'm just wondering if anyone with experience knows approximately how long after re-medical results have been sent does it take for passport request to come? Please and thank you! :)
many congratulation to you and family! :)

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u.incredible said:
I don't get it why they send me additional documents request two time instead of remedical.first chc Islamabad send me email of additional documents on January 3,2014, and now second time same email of additional documents LVO send me on August 18 , 2014 . I am july 2012 applicant since then still waiting for remedical request.
i must say human error, may isb did not scan and update ur documents on computer thus london is asking you to again send them same additional documents...

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
1st Medical November 2012 - Re Medical April 2014
Med's Done....
November 2012 - April 2014
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
Thanks everyone :) Alhamduillah
JazakAllah

Razwan

Aug 20, 2014
Razwan said:
Application Submission in July 2013.
recieved nothing yet ..
i am a new one here .
is there any body to help me out...
Respected buddies i am still waiting for rply to my post .... please guide me

soniasherry

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
ano987 said:
Can I ask you one thing?? How much time it took ur mp to inform you about that waiting till 24 august.. Did u personally meet her or just called??
yes i met her personally i had to fill a.form and write down a brief story abt my situation how long been taken for the process after she called the cic to confirm where was my file and what stage they have reached caz sometime they dont update all the detail online but they told the mp there is a varification background check going which indicate the due date till 24 aug so my husband should get an email after tat if he didnt recieved an email by 24 aug contact us again so my mp told ne to wait till aug 24 so m waiting:'( if i dnt get any email by tat i will call her again tats wat she asked me to do call her back again after 24 aug

ano987

Dec 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
sept 2012
Med's Request
10 dec 2013
Med's Done....
17 dec 2013
Passport Req..
ppr1 and 2 together on 21 august
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
soniasherry said:
yes i met her personally i had to fill a.form and write down a brief story abt my situation how long been taken for the process after she called the cic to confirm where was my file and what stage they have reached caz sometime they dont update all the detail online but they told the mp there is a varification background check going which indicate the due date till 24 aug so my husband should get an email after tat if he didnt recieved an email by 24 aug contact us again so my mp told ne to wait till aug 24 so m waiting:'( if i dnt get any email by tat i will call her again tats wat she asked me to do call her back again after 24 aug
Thanks a lot.. I ll ask my hubby to do the same..
Hope we get something in few days inshallah..

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012