September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
Raheel27a said:
Anybody's documents recieved at LVO by ELI?

When did you get only additional documents request from LVO?when did you apply? Did you get remedical request? When did you send additional documents to London?

ariesking

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
Jan-2014
AOR Received.
Nov-2013
File Transfer...
Nov-2013
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
April- 2015
I feel guilty posting my previous posts, i just got carried away.
I should have showed some consideration for my brothers and sisters who are waiting for a long time by not posting my ECAS status.

I pray that everyone get their case sorted out very soon.

zindagi

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 2013 to Isd & Feb 2014 to LVO
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
ariesking said:
I feel guilty posting my previous posts, i just got carried away.
I should have showed some consideration for my brothers and sisters who are waiting for a long time by not posting my ECAS status.

I pray that everyone get their case sorted out very soon.
No you shouldn't feel guilty, not you fault. It's your good luck that's it. Keep it to the positive side and keep praying for yourself and others.

Allah Sab ki mushkil asan fermain, Aameen

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
1st Medical November 2012 - Re Medical April 2014
Med's Done....
November 2012 - April 2014
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
Asalaamolekum guys am really sorry for posting this very late ...as i have told you everyone that my case is not spousal case and i was following this topic after PPR because i only found this one active topic for Pakistan family category though i have joined this forum last year , My case was parents dependent sponsorship and my brother applied in 2008
I am dependent child in our case i was 18 year old when we applied, today i am 24 and m living alone here in Pakistan since 4 years as my whole family is living in Canada however you all know i had send my passport on 18th July and current situations which are going around Islamabad there was no hope to get my passport back and actually i wasn't expecting any tcs delivery but suddenly doors bell rang at 04:13 pm today 20th August 2014 and when i open i saw TCS guy in-front of me that *Moment* guys i cant tell you my hands were literately shacking while receiving that envelope till open and when i pull out COPR papers there was Stamped Immigrant VISA page (Opened Passport) in middle of those papers on that moment i was just and m still saying Almhamdulillah Almhamdulillah Almhamdulillah Almhamdulillah Almhamdulillah Almhamdulillah Almhamdulillah Almhamdulillah :)
2008 - 2014 that was really journey of full challenges and hard time .. Trust me guyz its all matter of time dont lose hope ever just keep Praying !
I really want to thanks to all of you for being so kind & supportive every-time , this forum has really made my hopes always alive. i have learn so much about immigration in this platform and will continue.
Trust me guys in all 5 time prayers , I pray for All of you and will not stop praying . I wish and pray everybody get reunite with their families very soon and live very happy life with your spouse/kids and Parents in Canada Aameen IN SHA ALLAH
JazakAllah :)
JazakAllah

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
bishoo1 said:
Asalaamolekum guys am really sorry for posting this very late ...as i have told you everyone that my case is not spousal case and i was following this topic after PPR because i only found this one active topic for Pakistan family category though i have joined this forum last year , My case was parents dependent sponsorship and my brother applied in 2008
I am dependent child in our case i was 18 year old when we applied, today i am 24 and m living alone here in Pakistan since 4 years as my whole family is living in Canada however you all know i had send my passport on 18th July and current situations which are going around Islamabad there was no hope to get my passport back and actually i wasn't expecting any tcs delivery but suddenly doors bell rang at 04:13 pm today 20th August 2014 and when i open i saw TCS guy in-front of me that *Moment* guys i cant tell you my hands were literately shacking while receiving that envelope till open and when i pull out COPR papers there was Stamped Immigrant VISA page (Opened Passport) in middle of those papers on that moment i was just and m still saying Almhamdulillah Almhamdulillah Almhamdulillah Almhamdulillah Almhamdulillah Almhamdulillah Almhamdulillah Almhamdulillah :)
2008 - 2014 that was really journey of full challenges and hard time .. Trust me guyz its all matter of time dont lose hope ever just keep Praying !
I really want to thanks to all of you for being so kind & supportive every-time , this forum has really made my hopes always alive. i have learn so much about immigration in this platform and will continue.
Trust me guys in all 5 time prayers , I pray for All of you and will not stop praying . I wish and pray everybody get reunite with their families very soon and live very happy life with your spouse/kids and Parents in Canada Aameen IN SHA ALLAH
JazakAllah
congrats

M.Asif

Aug 12, 2014
bishoo1 said:
JazakAllah
COngratsss congrats ;) ;) ;) same thing happen to me when i saw tcs guy :p :p

KingKhan1

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad Then London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet !!!
AOR Received.
No
File Transfer...
October 2012
Med's Request
December 2014
Med's Done....
December 24,2014
Interview........
26th January 2015, Cleared :)
VISA ISSUED...
26th Jan 2015...At the time of interview ALHAMDULLIAH :)
LANDED..........
26th April 2015 :)
bishoo1 said:
JazakAllah
Many many congratulations....pray for us too.i am July 2012 applicant still waiting for remedical and passport request...
JazakAllah

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Feb 20,2012/ may 28, 2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 and PPR 2 on July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
aug 15,2014 PP received aug 23, 2014
LANDED..........
I hope soon
Congrats to both of you. When does your online status changed to decision made. And where do you guys live in Pakistan.

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
bishoo1 said:
JazakAllah
Its great to hear all that.
Have a wonderful life ahead here in Canada

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bishoo1 said:
JazakAllah

Great news! :) Its time to reunite with your family and loved ones.

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
bishoo1 said:
JazakAllah
CONGRATS. ALHAMDULLILAH. THAT MEANS THEY ARE SENDING OUT THE VISAS INSHALLAH!!! PRAY FOR US.
ALL THE BEST
AMEEN

Illumination7

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
03-10-2012
File Transfer...
04-10-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-07-2012 (expired) 03-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
Allah ka shukar hai k finally today my spouse received medical request. I'm just wondering if anyone with experience knows approximately how long after re-medical results have been sent does it take for passport request to come? Please and thank you! :)

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
Illumination7 said:
Allah ka shukar hai k finally today my spouse received medical request. I'm just wondering if anyone with experience knows approximately how long after re-medical results have been sent does it take for passport request to come? Please and thank you! :)
Congratulations, did you get today email from London?did you ever get additional documents request?