Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
got a reply from london office today ..
It said it may take several months before we record your receipt and review your submission.. I thought they said 4 months .. ???

saddique

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2012 And received 20-11-2012
Doc's Request.
10-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
10-07-2014
Med's Done....
28-07-2014
Interview........
Allah na kare
Passport Req..
ppr1 & ppr2 on 27 August passport sent on 8 September
VISA ISSUED...
11 october
LANDED..........
In sh Allah16 october
Ommy said:
Sponsorship mai decision made or permanant resident mai in process hai
Brother could you tell me which documents you have sent to london by courier tell me 1 by 1 thanks?

blablabla

Jan 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I / LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2013 3rd request: aug 7 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 2013 3rd done: sept 8 2014
Passport Req..
oct 3rd 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
sherry9 said:
thnx dear :)yeah intending now 2 send proofs but have a question here if u & any member can guide me plz>should I order notes first b4 sending them proofs of ongoing contact, to know their comments n concerns about relationship, if they r satisfied saying it genuine n legitimate then what should I do? still need 2 send more proofs then? plz guide!!!!
Order notes first. If they are satisfied with your relationship nd consider it genuine then dont send more proof. Atleast not any photos. My case screwed up cuz of that. They got confused. Thats my experience, rest is up to you.

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 12th June 2014 and PPR 2 on 25th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Omer Qureshi said:
Sample of PPR1 Request From London Visa Office

Dear Applicant : Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Since Pakistani law does not permit the mailing of Pakistani passports from Pakistan to other countries, we will not ask you to submit your passport to our office in London. The issuance of your permanent resident visa will be a two-step process. Step 1: Follow the instructions in this letter to submit the requested items to our office in London. Please carefully read the enclosed/attached ‘Step 2' instructions for submitting your passports in precisely 2 weeks. Step 2: Do not submit your passport to our Islamabad office until 2 weeks after you submit your documents to London. The Islamabad office cannot issue your visa before we instruct them to do so; (if you submit your passport early, it will be returned to you without a visa). The Islamabad office can only mail passports to addresses in Pakistan. If you will want your passports returned to an address outside of Pakistan, then this letter does not apply to you. Inform us immediately so that we can send you different instructions. Step 1: Submit the documents listed below to our office in London. (These instructions do not apply to accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will have to travel on their Canadian passports.)
1. Clear photocopies of your passport and the passports of each accompanying family member. The passports must meet the Passport Specifications as detailed below because these are the passports you will use to travel to Canada.
2. The Updated Information Chart below, fully completed for you and each accompanying family member.
Submit these two items within 7 days of the date of this correspondence. All items for you and your accompanying family members must be submitted together in one package.
You may scan and send these items by email to LDNIMMIGRATION @ INTERNATIONAL.GC.CA OR by mail OR by courier to: VPU Processing (LDN) Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission 38 Grosvenor Street London, W1K 4AA United Kingdom Sincerely, Immigration Section

Regards,
Omer Qureshi

Thanks for the clarification between background checks and PPR1 emails! I wasn't sure whether the table in the PPR 1 email had the height, eye, passport number columns.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all members who got good news of visa stamped on their passports! Safe journey to your new abode.

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
blablabla said:
Order notes first. If they are satisfied with your relationship nd consider it genuine then dont send more proof. Atleast not any photos. My case screwed up cuz of that. They got confused. Thats my experience, rest is up to you.

Hi
Blabla is right.
Do not ever send any kind of proofs like extra pictures or something like that to CIC UN-till unless you have been asked by CIC. Because they get bother because of these kind of UN necessary things and pay more attentions to review the files.

Yes you have to update them about very important things like documents which you receive after the application filed. Like CSQ (certificate of selection du Quebec) etc. Its just an example.

I sent them my wife,s CSQ copy to update her file on July 16th 2014 and i got reply on 17th July 2014. This is the reply.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your attachment regarding CSQ for your wife is added to your file.

Once your file is reviewed by an immigration officer, we will contact you if further documentation is required.

Kind regards

CSU(AMF)

The purpose is do not bother them for and let them ask whatever they want. May be when we send them extra proofs voluntary and after they can ask more than that. So sit and wait what they demand for.( Its my opinion, Members can disagree)

Thanks

SparkBeni

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
submitted to ISB-- now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2012
Doc's Request.
10-09-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
25-01-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2012 first med, 25-06-2014 2nd med
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
sooon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soonnn
my additional documents were received by Hussain today. anyone else whose documents were received by the same person?

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakeel1 said:
Hi
Blabla is right.
Do not ever send any kind of proofs like extra pictures or something like that to CIC UN-till unless you have been asked by CIC. Because they get bother because of these kind of UN necessary things and pay more attentions to review the files.

Yes you have to update them about very important things like documents which you receive after the application filed. Like CSQ (certificate of selection du Quebec) etc. Its just an example.

I sent them my wife,s CSQ copy to update her file on July 16th 2014 and i got reply on 17th July 2014. This is the reply.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your attachment regarding CSQ for your wife is added to your file.

Once your file is reviewed by an immigration officer, we will contact you if further documentation is required.

Kind regards

CSU(AMF)

The purpose is do not bother them for and let them ask whatever they want. May be when we send them extra proofs voluntary and after they can ask more than that. So sit and wait what they demand for.( Its my opinion, Members can disagree)

Thanks
I agree with your reasoning, however, like TRV (applying for a visit visa) its a hit or a miss ... it depends on the visa officer really.

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
waiting110 said:
got a reply from london office today ..
It said it may take several months before we record your receipt and review your submission.. I thought they said 4 months .. ???
which receipt and submission???

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Wifenumber1 said:
what are you talking about, you are confusing everyone
I dont what he/she is talking about ???

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
man this is insane havent revied my pp back

kab aye ga

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
CIC007 said:
berket said:
Asam U Lakum

I'm new to the forum here.

My sponsorship application was sent directly to London after it left Mississauga. My question is, is that normal?

I was under the impression the application goes to Islamabad first? Is that not the case or is the process changed.

Thanks
If you read your AOR letter , it stated there why the sending it to london office. Please don't act like Siddiqui
sir you are lucy person that your case is move directly Canada to London.This is normal because some cases are move to Islamaba, some India and some to London. Even some cases are also move from islamabad to again london or etc. due to rush , i hope you understand. so donot worry, be happy. i think now your case will finalies within for to 8 month but if your case move to islamabad then long wait may be 1year to 2 year. best of luck.
naveedpcs.