+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So they assumed that happened in my case...despite of all the updates i have been sending them !!! Insane... day dreamers

hogaishaadi said:
proxy marriage is when you or spouse are both not present at the same place for marriage... meaning marriage over phone, over skype (video), etc etc.... and you have your designated representatives (waqeels) giving permission on your behalf at the place of the marriage... hope this helps...

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
By the looks of it my hubby should be here in 4 months :D
ecased changed from "Application Recieved" to "In Process"
No PPR yet :(
Mecial expired on Dec 4th, 2014 which is less than 5 months away :)

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you will get the ppr through email today or tommorrow! ;D after that wait for three months for isloo to return your passport. :mad:

you are not a london tranfer are you? if u r then expect your passport back in 5 days! ;D

Naqibee said:
By the looks of it my hubby should be here in 4 months :D
ecased changed from "Application Recieved" to "In Process"
No PPR yet :(
Mecial expired on Dec 4th, 2014 which is less than 5 months away :)

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
2nd Ashra of Ramazan Mubaraik to all.

My question is when i filed my wife,s application i did not mention my email address. But now last Monday i wrote an email to LVO and told them to update my email address in the file. But that is my email(Sponsor's email) and my wife is applicant. I want to ask that still CIC will send any update like Remed or Anything else on my email address or they will only contact to my wife directly by Mail.

Like here members receive Remed request and ppr. Are they getting them on sponsor,s email address or the applicant? Reply please Thanks

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
shakeel1 said:
2nd Ashra of Ramazan Mubaraik to all.

My question is when i filed my wife,s application i did not mention my email address. But now last Monday i wrote an email to LVO and told them to update my email address in the file. But that is my email(Sponsor's email) and my wife is applicant. I want to ask that still CIC will send any update like Remed or Anything else on my email address or they will only contact to my wife directly by Mail.

Like here members receive Remed request and ppr. Are they getting them on sponsor,s email address or the applicant? Reply please Thanks
They mainly contact applicant. But yoi have given your email as well that is good

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
Hera_86 said:
They mainly contact applicant. But yoi have given your email as well that is good
I mailed to LVO last month and i asked them that i have sponsored my wife and this is uci # and i want ask that my our file is in London or in ISBD. But they replied me next day that file is here in London and they also mentioned that this email they will use for further correspondence in future. Is this mean they will send Remed or other updates on my email or will contact directly to Applicant because i did not give my wife,s or mine email when i filled up the file and now just updated with my email. Reply plz Thanks

zindagi

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 2013 to Isd & Feb 2014 to LVO
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
shakeel1 said:
I mailed to LVO last month and i asked them that i have sponsored my wife and this is uci # and i want ask that my our file is in London or in ISBD. But they replied me next day that file is here in London and they also mentioned that this email they will use for further correspondence in future. Is this mean they will send Remed or other updates on my email or will contact directly to Applicant because i did not give my wife,s or mine email when i filled up the file and now just updated with my email. Reply plz Thanks
If they said they will use this email for further correspondence then they will use your email. So your wife doesn't have a email? Seniors can give better input

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
shakeel1 said:
They will send it to the email that you have updated on file, you can forward it to your wife and that should be the end of it. They don't care whose email is that, its just an email address where they will send the info rest is up to you to figure out at your end.

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
shakeel1 said:
They will contact you because they have your email not your wife.
Jazak Allah.

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Man, its been almost 1.5 years here and I can't decipher what the 'Application Filed' on our profile outlook means ... is it referring to when we mailed our sponsorship package to Mississauga, or when they actually received our application OR when they started processing it? Cz I may have to change mines to December 2012 from January 2013 depending on what category did you guys put the dates in ...

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
I am an august 2012 applicant. My wife left for Canada the day before yesterday after staying with me for 11 months. I see a lot of august applicants receiving ppr's whereas, I have not even heard a single word from them since the day I applied. My status hasn't changed on the website and my medical expired God knows how many months ago. It's really depressing to see people who have applied after me have received pprs and what not. Our case was straightforward, I don't have a travel history, In fact I applied for a passport after we got married. My file is in Islamabad inside a cabinet that is maybe sold out in an auction or something. This is really messed up.

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
OmNi2012 said:
Man, its been almost 1.5 years here and I can't decipher what the 'Application Filed' on our profile outlook means ... is it referring to when we mailed our sponsorship package to Mississauga, or when they actually received our application OR when they started processing it? Cz I may have to change mines to December 2012 from January 2013 depending on what category did you guys put the dates in ...
Its the date they received your application.