+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adv2244 said:
My Wife received the following email from London today:

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the definition of a spouse per R117(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act 2002 (IRPA), and thus, you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

R117(1)(a) of the IRPA defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner.
I note you have submitted an English Nikah Nama as evidence of your marriage to your sponsor. However, you have not submitted an Urdu Nikah Nama. I therefore have concerns regarding the validity of your marriage.
It also appears from your application that you did not celebrate the Ruhksati after your marriage. I note that your sponsor remained in Pakistan for 9 days after your wedding and that he has returned to Pakistan since and you have celebrated the Valima. You have not submitted an explanation for why you have not celebrated the Rukhsati. It appears that you have not followed the cultural norm in traditional Pakistan weddings of celebrating the Ruhksati straight away or soon after the wedding celebrations. I note that almost 2 years have now passed since your marriage and you have not submitted any evidence to demonstrate that you have celebrated the Rukhsati since your application. Given the above, I have concerns regarding the bona fides of your marriage.
Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a member of the family class is made, you are being given 30 days to provide an explanation and any additional information/documentation you may wish to submit, to support that the proxy marriage was performed correctly. The information/documentation you submit must be sufficient to clearly demonstrate that the above definition is/definitions are met. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document.
Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 30 days. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.
Should you not respond within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file at that time, and may lead to a refusal of your application. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application was received.

The tone of this email is frightening, seems like they have ignored all the ruksati/valima and other evidences i had send them earlier and was confirmed in the GCMS notes. We had filled an English version of the Nikkah nama...dont know why they need an urdu one.... Any senior member please guide me what should i do...Thanks

Just curious, did you e-CAS change to "In Process" or is it still "Application Received"?

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
mrashid123 said:
ch.immigration,

Just noticed ur timeline.... I swear I remembered u applied much before march 2013... n u have a lot of posts so u couldn't have joined after march 2013.... is that a typo?.... I remember seeing a lot of ur posts while I was applying in march 2012
I joined before i applied
Yes i applied exactly in march 2013
I wish i applied before

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for all the comments guys , i'll send all the documents through snail mail rather than email this time.

I am a Dec 2012 applicant and no the e Cas has not changed still Application received

OmNi2012 said:
Just curious, did you e-CAS change to "In Process" or is it still "Application Received"?

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i heard the current timeline for passport returns from isloo for islamabad only cases is 3 months! :eek:

zaij87 said:
@ hubby chubby

any idea how long it will take CHC islo to send the PP back... my file never transferred to london and its been a month since i sent my PP...

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hera_86 said:
Dino when you sent your passport?
ecas is still in process and i sent them passport on 4 th july

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
adv2244 said:
Thanks for all the comments guys , i'll send all the documents through snail mail rather than email this time.

I am a Dec 2012 applicant and no the e Cas has not changed still Application received

Man i was praying you hear something but not something like this ... Did u send add docs thru email before ?? Always mail these docs through a certified courier as the email might end up somewhere else ..

Anyways gather all the proofs as well as the email u sent them with all the proofs and also let them know u did email these docs before ..give them a clear picture. Send docs thru DHL or any other internationally known courier company and inshAllah their doubt will go away ..

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quote mahrukhshoaib on June 05, 2014, 08:05:35 am
were there in my very first notes. now my file is being handled by some SB..dont know the name.

adv2244 said:
They must have a middle name that starts with an O

Hahahaha sorry man, but I was reading old posts and laughed out LOUD at this one :p

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting110 said:
Man i was praying you hear something but not something like this ... Did u send add docs thru email before ?? Always mail these docs through a certified courier as the email might end up somewhere else ..

Anyways gather all the proofs as well as the email u sent them with all the proofs and also let them know u did email these docs before ..give them a clear picture. Send docs thru DHL or any other internationally known courier company and inshAllah their doubt will go away ..
If you were to courier additional proof voluntarily, do you send photocopies or originals?

I am reluctant to send originals voluntarily just in case they do not get it and require it at a later stage...

your thoughts?

ano987

Dec 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
sept 2012
Med's Request
10 dec 2013
Med's Done....
17 dec 2013
Passport Req..
ppr1 and 2 together on 21 august
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
just a quick question please. i did my remedical in dec 2013, n i got notes few days ago..
but in my notes there was nothing mentioned about remedical. Only medical being passed, file open and in process, has been mentioned there.
i just want to ask about that MEDICAL PASSED written in my notes,was it about my first medical which expired or the remedical?? coz i was getting concern whether they recieved my remedical or not...
By the way in notes they did mention the date when they called me for address confirmation and remedical. But details only about address confirmation r mentioned there but nothing about remedical. if someone had an idea about it please reply as its been 7 months after remedical n no ppr uptill now :(
its just so much frustrating wen will they issue ppr..

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
kman said:
If you were to courier additional proof voluntarily, do you send photocopies or originals?

I am reluctant to send originals voluntarily just in case they do not get it and require it at a later stage...

your thoughts?

Are you talking about receipts and all? Even in the original submission they only ask for original educational docs and nikkah namah .. For proof of relationship you can photocopy and send .. For receipts and stuff i scanned them because i made powerpoints .. Even my pictures were on pp

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting110 said:
Are you talking about receipts and all? Even in the original submission they only ask for original educational docs and nikkah namah .. For proof of relationship you can photocopy and send .. For receipts and stuff i scanned them because i made powerpoints .. Even my pictures were on pp
Oh ok, so you just printed the powerpoint and couriered that?

KingKhan1

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad Then London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet !!!
AOR Received.
No
File Transfer...
October 2012
Med's Request
December 2014
Med's Done....
December 24,2014
Interview........
26th January 2015, Cleared :)
VISA ISSUED...
26th Jan 2015...At the time of interview ALHAMDULLIAH :)
LANDED..........
26th April 2015 :)
ano987 said:
just a quick question please. i did my remedical in dec 2013, n i got notes few days ago..
but in my notes there was nothing mentioned about remedical. Only medical being passed, file open and in process, has been mentioned there.
i just want to ask about that MEDICAL PASSED written in my notes,was it about my first medical which expired or the remedical?? coz i was getting concern whether they recieved my remedical or not...
By the way in notes they did mention the date when they called me for address confirmation and remedical. But details only about address confirmation r mentioned there but nothing about remedical. if someone had an idea about it please reply as its been 7 months after remedical n no ppr uptill now :(
its just so much frustrating wen will they issue ppr..
don't worry ano u pass the medical....i am also 2012 July applicant but I didn't receive anything since October 2012.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
kman said:
Oh ok, so you just printed the powerpoint and couriered that?

Yup exactly .. Cuz then i didnt have to handwrite whats going on the pictures .. Same with my fb proofs and whatsapp proofs .. For fb just took screen shots and pasted that on the slide and explained whats going on .. Powerpoint thing made my life really easy .. And handwriting can also mess up the page/pic so that seemed to be the best way ..

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting110 said:
Yup exactly .. Cuz then i didnt have to handwrite whats going on the pictures .. Same with my fb proofs and whatsapp proofs .. For fb just took screen shots and pasted that on the slide and explained whats going on .. Powerpoint thing made my life really easy .. And handwriting can also mess up the page/pic so that seemed to be the best way ..
thanks...

so-lonely

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
can u plz reply who receive thes mail.... the SPONSOR or the APPLICANT........