11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
kman said:
Is there any 2012 applicant that has not heard anything from CHC (i.e. Re-med, addl docs, etc) since initial filing.
I am no new yet no remedical yet

Shena

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Missisagua/Islamabad as per AOR..now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Re-PCC+Additional Forms+RPRF on Jan22,2014 from Isloo+May09 for IMM0008 from LVO
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012/20-03-2014 to LVO(GCMS notes say)
Med's Request
29 Sep 2014
Interview........
22 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 Jan 2015...at the time of interview ALHUMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
3rd Feb 2015....ALHUMDULILLAH... !
munirdba said:
I am no new yet no remedical yet
Awwww there are so many 2012 applicants waiting for a remed

KingKhan1

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad Then London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet !!!
AOR Received.
No
File Transfer...
October 2012
Med's Request
December 2014
Med's Done....
December 24,2014
Interview........
26th January 2015, Cleared :)
VISA ISSUED...
26th Jan 2015...At the time of interview ALHAMDULLIAH :)
LANDED..........
26th April 2015 :)
Shena said:
Awwww there are so many 2012 applicants waiting for a remed
yes shena .sb logo ko umeed hai especially is july 2014 mai hamay medical request ya passport req receive ho???

Morning bells

Star Member
Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2012
Med's Request
sept 2014
Med's Done....
jan 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
Shena said:
30 months!!!!!
This is injustice man !!
This is very depressing ! U should have done by now !
Hope we all hear something soon IA..

This Game is all of Luck n ur patience.
This is what every one is learning here except for the few lucky ones whose luck win n they get the visa within shorter time period.

KingKhan1

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad Then London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet !!!
AOR Received.
No
File Transfer...
October 2012
Med's Request
December 2014
Med's Done....
December 24,2014
Interview........
26th January 2015, Cleared :)
VISA ISSUED...
26th Jan 2015...At the time of interview ALHAMDULLIAH :)
LANDED..........
26th April 2015 :)
Morning bells said:
This Game is all of Luck n ur patience.
This is what every one is learning here except for the few lucky ones whose luck win n they get the visa within shorter time period.
Is ur wife case or husband case???Did u apply Notes???

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
totally insane islamabad chc is..

hubby chubby said:
There are two things here.

CHC-ISB process pp issuance and CHC-ISB process LVO sent pp issuance.

They are not the same thing. ISB has a different section in for LVO where pp issuance takes place very quickly (around 5-20 days)

Then there is ppr from ISB only, with no links with LVO (thats where the problem is) they are notoriously slow.

Friend of mine got ppr may 1 2014 from ISB only ( A month and half before me) but still no pp return.

ISB is still up to its bad ways. Members whose files are transferred to LVO are now considered lucky.

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is it nessery they change inprocess into desion made and then send back the passport

my passport is with them since 5 days now but no activty on ecas

any comments

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
dino5541 said:
is it nessery they change inprocess into desion made and then send back the passport

any comments
who cares you got all done dont look ecase anymore

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
dino5541 said:

any comments
What your ecase says?

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Wife received the following email from London today:

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the definition of a spouse per R117(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act 2002 (IRPA), and thus, you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

R117(1)(a) of the IRPA defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner.
I note you have submitted an English Nikah Nama as evidence of your marriage to your sponsor. However, you have not submitted an Urdu Nikah Nama. I therefore have concerns regarding the validity of your marriage.
It also appears from your application that you did not celebrate the Ruhksati after your marriage. I note that your sponsor remained in Pakistan for 9 days after your wedding and that he has returned to Pakistan since and you have celebrated the Valima. You have not submitted an explanation for why you have not celebrated the Rukhsati. It appears that you have not followed the cultural norm in traditional Pakistan weddings of celebrating the Ruhksati straight away or soon after the wedding celebrations. I note that almost 2 years have now passed since your marriage and you have not submitted any evidence to demonstrate that you have celebrated the Rukhsati since your application. Given the above, I have concerns regarding the bona fides of your marriage.
Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a member of the family class is made, you are being given 30 days to provide an explanation and any additional information/documentation you may wish to submit, to support that the proxy marriage was performed correctly. The information/documentation you submit must be sufficient to clearly demonstrate that the above definition is/definitions are met. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document.
Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 30 days. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.
Should you not respond within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file at that time, and may lead to a refusal of your application. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application was received.

The tone of this email is frightening, seems like they have ignored all the ruksati/valima and other evidences i had send them earlier and was confirmed in the GCMS notes. We had filled an English version of the Nikkah nama...dont know why they need an urdu one.... Any senior member please guide me what should i do...Thanks

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
dino5541 said:

any comments
Dino when you sent your passport?

so-lonely

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
adv2244 said:

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the definition of a spouse per R117(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act 2002 (IRPA), and thus, you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

R117(1)(a) of the IRPA defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner.
I note you have submitted an English Nikah Nama as evidence of your marriage to your sponsor. However, you have not submitted an Urdu Nikah Nama. I therefore have concerns regarding the validity of your marriage.
It also appears from your application that you did not celebrate the Ruhksati after your marriage. I note that your sponsor remained in Pakistan for 9 days after your wedding and that he has returned to Pakistan since and you have celebrated the Valima. You have not submitted an explanation for why you have not celebrated the Rukhsati. It appears that you have not followed the cultural norm in traditional Pakistan weddings of celebrating the Ruhksati straight away or soon after the wedding celebrations. I note that almost 2 years have now passed since your marriage and you have not submitted any evidence to demonstrate that you have celebrated the Rukhsati since your application. Given the above, I have concerns regarding the bona fides of your marriage.
Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a member of the family class is made, you are being given 30 days to provide an explanation and any additional information/documentation you may wish to submit, to support that the proxy marriage was performed correctly. The information/documentation you submit must be sufficient to clearly demonstrate that the above definition is/definitions are met. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document.
Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 30 days. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.
Should you not respond within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file at that time, and may lead to a refusal of your application. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application was received.

The tone of this email is frightening, seems like they have ignored all the ruksati/valima and other evidences i had send them earlier and was confirmed in the GCMS notes. We had filled an English version of the Nikkah nama...dont know why they need an urdu one.... Any senior member please guide me what should i do...Thanks

whats ur timeline........dont worry about the tone of letter.......send them all ur docs and evidence ASAP

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
adv2244 said:

R117(1)(a) of the IRPA defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner.

Dont look for the tone just send them what they asking documents can be misplaced during transfer of application if you have all evidence for rukhsati / valima and nikkah nama send them again it should be fine inshallah

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adv2244 said:

What date were your add. documents added to ur file per GCMS notes? Cross check that date with the date of the letter from the officer. If the notes were added way before you got this letter then you should reply to the same email address you got this letter from saying you have submitted the necessary ruksati and walima pics + other proof. Make sure you send them a certified urdu nikka nama that has all info such as seal, necessary signatures, etc.

Personally, I would take this 30 day window opportunity and send the officer as much new proof as possible since my last batch of add. documents sent ... print out of all emails, skype/viber/whatsapp logs, travel boarding passes, pics of u 2 together, gift receipts, gift cards, anything really ... they have opened ur file after a looooooong time ... make sure you blast them with relevant 10 Kilogram of information or at least as much as you can ... and hey, don't let this letter intimidate you ... rather be happy and say alhamdulilah for your file is now being worked on.

As members suggested, ignore the tone of the letter ... its standard 30 day "do your ruksati/walima" letter which has being sent to many from Islamabad as well ... rather its a good sign that the file is being worked on so don't worry. Send them what they require and within 4 months you'll have the visa InshaaAllah